Texas Fishing Forum

MLF......

Posted By: Fish2222

MLF...... - 07/06/17 12:58 PM

I cannot wait to see more of this MLF World Championship.
I'm an East Texas guy, but more than that, I love seeing decent fish caught over the 14 ouncers usually Boated.
Naconiche show was great.
Best stuff on TV, by far.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 01:00 PM

Yep seeing lots of 3 lbers coming in over all those " 12" dinks" up north has been Great!! Both shows so far they have really whacked em. Interesting with the cumulative weight thing as some of these guys way back still have a chance!
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 01:45 PM

Yep, and I'm curious what all was caught on Nacogdoches for this up coming week. I got to watch Kriet, Klein and Hackney catch a few when they taped this episode... Was watching Hackney from a distance before getting asked to back off by bald headed host Marty, when we weren't even that close... He came across as a real turd... since Hackney had a 30 lb lead after day 1 on Nac I guess Marty got worried for some reason that I was gonna find a honey hole or something! crazy Still anxious to see the rest of the shows and to see who possibly caught a Sharelunker...
Posted By: SC-001

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 02:01 PM

Meh, not a fan of the made for tv format.
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: ETxRT
Was watching Hackney from a distance before getting asked to back off by bald headed host Marty, when we weren't even that close... He came across as a real turd...

They fish during the week but I can not remember ever seeing another boat in an episode, just guys that happen to be out fishing where they are filming. I wonder if the "back off" statement is common?? It doesn't really matter to me either way just curious. I have the DVR set for Saturday, last week made me want to hook up the boat and head East!!
Posted By: HasBen

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 02:16 PM

I think the format of MLF is head and shoulders above any other fishing show. It is a difficult sport to make interesting and informative at the same time, but I think they have done well. Rumors have flown around down here in Nac about a DD fish, but we will see.
Posted By: ChampionDon (SkeeterDon)

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 04:15 PM

I wonder if the the will flip flop the lakes, that way each set of six get to fish each lake
Posted By: River to sea

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 06:17 PM

Best part was the power fishermen , took the finesse guy , Ike out behind the wood shed ! He wasn't yelling its a giant that day ...
Posted By: elkhartdom

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 06:49 PM

what channel and when, caught the first one two weeks ago on cbs but haven't seen it listed again
Posted By: HasBen

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: elkhartdom
what channel and when, caught the first one two weeks ago on cbs but haven't seen it listed again

My cable guide has it coming on at 1:00pm Saturday for 1 hour. Same as the last two weeks.
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: MLF...... - 07/06/17 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: SkeeterDon
I wonder if the the will flip flop the lakes, that way each set of six get to fish each lake

From what and who I saw on Nacogdoches that day at least 5 of the first 6 were on it the second day, Kreit, Hackney, Klein, KVD, and Ike, I never saw the 6th one, but heard that it was Duckett, but I can't confirm that since I never saw him. I talked to Klein at the Classic Expo, and all he said was that they had broke some records and there has been mention of the Sharelunker program several times. Guess we will have to wait and see on Sat., 1pm on CBS.
Posted By: elkhartdom

Re: MLF...... - 07/07/17 02:46 AM

got it, don't know why my dvr didn't pick it up
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: MLF...... - 07/07/17 03:27 PM

I didn't change my DVR and missed the first two shows on CBS.
will there be any chance to see them again on a rerun or was that it?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum