Texas Fishing Forum

Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP

Posted By: mikelester121

Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 08:23 PM

Hey ya'll!

So I got married a few months ago and I'm going with my wife and her parents to Lake Granbury for the weekend. My In-Laws are actually great people, but I do want to do some fishing while I'm there. We are on the water and have access to two kayaks.

ANYTHING will help! I mainly want to bass fish.

I'm attaching a picture of where we are on the lake in case that helps you give me advice/direction

Posted By: 04champ

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 08:30 PM

throw the kayak in the truck and drive to PK
Posted By: SlowDown

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 08:51 PM

Maybe you should think more about your wife and inlaws, instead of what you want. Just a thought.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: SlowDown
Maybe you should think more about your wife and inlaws, instead of what you want. Just a thought.

Why?
Posted By: tsspencer2887

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 08:56 PM

Spend as much time with the in-laws as possible but if you're going anyways, hit up the bridge pilings.
Posted By: Jeremyworm

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 09:08 PM

Caught them pretty good the last few nights on a black and blue craw in shallow water. Look for and fish the lighted docks or docks with good pole lights around them. Good luck to you.
Posted By: mikelester121

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/23/17 09:59 PM

As much as I appreciate the advice to spend time with family, I actually spend TONS of time with family. And the family is looking to me to lead the way in fishing this weekend!

Thanks
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/24/17 02:03 AM

Easy to tell who's jealous that they're not fishing!
Posted By: Hoghunter36

Re: Weekend at Lake Granbury with the In-Laws. HELP - 06/24/17 02:52 AM

Your actually in a great location right out in front of the docks there is a flat with trees and and some good ditches if the wind allows you to fish. Throw small cranks in the ditches and flip the lay downs and trees with anything black and blue (power worm). If it is cloudy like they say it should be top water should be good into the day.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum