Texas Fishing Forum

Honey Hole issues

Posted By: G_Mize93

Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 06:05 PM

Anybody else having issues with it not showing or recording the last couple of weeks?? noidea
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 06:30 PM

Came in okay this week. I missed the Ray Roberts show I guess. Have to find it on You Tube

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 06:41 PM

That's odd. I used to not have issues with it but the last 3 weeks I haven't been able to see it. Missed both showings for Roberts (naturally since it's my home lake.) as well as this weeks, Table rock I believe. It shows to be on their YouTube page however the Ray Roberts episode is not. You can't purchase a single episode on demand anymore either. Has to be the entire series. hmmm
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 06:54 PM

We checked with FOX and they said the shows aired so it must be a guide listing failure.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 07:00 PM

Yeah, the Guide for that day did not say Honey Hole Mark, It just said Paid Programming so my DVR ignored it
Posted By: Jeezy

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 07:02 PM

Just too much trouble to watch on tv. Youtube is much easier and reliable.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: CoachCBA
Just too much trouble to watch on tv. Youtube is much easier and reliable.

Yes, we've had plenty of discussions about moving to 100% digital.
Posted By: Chet

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 07:09 PM

Ha the good old days when it was a new free show every week.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Chet
Ha the good old days when it was a new free show every week.

Yes, in SD and not profitable... the good old days are a matter of opinion. eek
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 07:35 PM

Mine didn't record the last couple shows either, meh, I'll you tube it.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 08:09 PM

Any way to watch the show on Roberts other then purchasing the entire series?

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 08:18 PM

I'll post to YT tonight.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 08:23 PM

I just don't have the available funds to purchase the series at this moment and time, not that I wouldn't at a later date. Thank you for commenting back Mark! I appreciate the feedback from all! cheers

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/15/17 08:25 PM

No problem, you're welcome.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 12:00 AM

I don't get "Honey Hole" anymore. I get "Honey Hole, with your host Bill Wilcox, sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and Huk Fishing Gear".
Posted By: Nathan_Flovin

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 12:35 AM

Just get VOD youll be glad you got it.
Posted By: Kens3313

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 01:46 AM

I haven't seen it the last 2 to three weeks also, can't find it on tv guide
Posted By: Devil Horse

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 01:49 AM

I miss 'ol Jerry Dean

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Rayzor
I don't get "Honey Hole" anymore. I get "Honey Hole, with your host Bill Wilcox, sponsored by Bass Pro Shops and Huk Fishing Gear".

You're getting the right one...
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 06:11 AM

You do realize that sponsors make it possible to have these kinds of shows, right? And Bill in no way puts on an infomercial, in my opinion.
Posted By: nate king

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 11:45 AM

Back in the 80's when I was just a kid, Honey Hole use to come on at night, it was what my dad would put on for me as I was going to bed.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 10:28 PM

The good news is that we've provided every possible option for those looking to watch the show. You can catch it on FOX, watch it on YouTube and if you don't like commercials and you want to watch it anytime/anywhere on any device possible then you can grab the extended VOD shows. We post them here and to our social channels. It's impossible to miss if you're interested in it.

I've never understood the HH complaints when there's more options than ever before to consume the content and it's in HD. I guess there's always someone that's not a fan or into trolling.
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 10:42 PM

Not to mention you can watch the show in HD for FREE.
Posted By: Kens3313

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/17/17 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
The good news is that we've provided every possible option for those looking to watch the show. You can catch it on FOX, watch it on YouTube and if you don't like commercials and you want to watch it anytime/anywhere on any device possible then you can grab the extended VOD shows. We post them here and to our social channels. It's impossible to miss if you're interested in it.

I've never understood the HH complaints when there's more options than ever before to consume the content and it's in HD. I guess there's always someone that's not a fan or into trolling.
your right y'all made it easy to watch. I like to watch some old episodes on YouTube, hit the Bluetooth button and watch it on the big screen in living room. Love the show, always have!
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 12:09 AM

Exactly...

I have Video on Demand and love it.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: tx2va07

You do realize that sponsors make it possible to have these kinds of shows, right? And Bill in no way puts on an infomercial, in my opinion.

Yes, I understand the financial side of this. I also know how much product placement overkill there is also.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: tx2va07

Yes, I understand the financial side of this. I also know how much product placement overkill there is also.

Product placement? Bill in no way pushes product down your throat. That is one of the things I love about the show. Go ahead and watch Fishing with Roland Martin vs Honey Hole. Then tell me who pushes more product down your throat. Go ahead, I'll wait
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 03:02 PM

Hasn't recorded in 2 weeks!
Posted By: Chet

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 03:28 PM

Nice Mark, anyone with a different opinion is a troll? You can be a fan and have a different take on the new format.
Posted By: retdbasser

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 05:06 PM

I'll post to YT tonight.

Thanks Mark. This is one my DVR did not record. If they're complaining about missing a show they must like to watch it!!!

I look forward to it and find Bill to be very candid in what he says on camera. Like that it's mostly on Texas lakes that I can fish. Keep up the good work. thumb
Posted By: galaxy5oo

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 07:48 PM

Honey Hole is my favorite fishing show to watch by far. I watch it because it is not a 30 minute infomercial. Yea they have sponsors and if it keeps them on the air then I am fine with that. And as stated it is on a lot of Texas lakes that I actually can fish. I can go on youtube and watch episodes whenever I want. There is nothing for me not to like really. Keep up the good work guys. You have a great show.

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/18/17 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Chet

Nice Mark, anyone with a different opinion is a troll? You can be a fan and have a different take on the new format.

There's a big difference between an opinion and trolling and I'm able to recognize it. I have no problem with someone sharing their opinion.
Posted By: TxDispatcher

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/19/17 12:19 AM

Originally Posted By: galaxy5oo
Honey Hole is my favorite fishing show to watch by far. I watch it because it is not a 30 minute infomercial. Yea they have sponsors and if it keeps them on the air then I am fine with that. And as stated it is on a lot of Texas lakes that I actually can fish. I can go on youtube and watch episodes whenever I want. There is nothing for me not to like really. Keep up the good work guys. You have a great show.

Well said thumb

Re: Honey Hole issues - 05/19/17 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: galaxy5oo
\

My thoughts exactly
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum