Texas Fishing Forum

Alan Henry

Posted By: Harry Dunn

Alan Henry - 03/26/16 12:07 AM

Anybody been out to Alan Henry lately? How's it fishing? Water temp?

Thanks.
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: Alan Henry - 03/26/16 12:15 AM

The cooler night have kept the big girls off the beds, or at least that is what I have heard. Still biting on a drop shot and shakey head, though. Last I heard was 2ndary points, but that was some time ago. 3 weeks from now, on the 15th, we will start the Friday night working man's T's. Hope this helps.

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck. OH, if you go, please PM me a report, that would be helpful. Thanks in advance. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: Alan Henry - 03/26/16 12:27 AM

Thanks for the update, Thad. I'll let you know how it goes.

Will be nice to have the Working Man's T back. Looking forward to that and some warmer weather. cheers
Posted By: CoyAintNoGoldFish

Re: Alan Henry - 03/26/16 03:14 AM

Bunch of spots on the banks right now. Shaky head green pump or pump seed trick worm. We had 35 or so between 1-3.5lbs. Lots of banks that had fish. Transition points will be loading up soon. They're getting ready to lock on.

Re: Alan Henry - 03/26/16 07:38 PM

Boated 8 fish so far. Mostly small spots. One LMB that went 4-12 on the hand scale. T-rigs, shakey heads and spinnerbaits. Warmest water I've found is 60.8F. The lake is about ready to bust into full spawn mode. Maybe one more week.

Re: Alan Henry - 03/26/16 08:08 PM

Kewl, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Posted By: RJF1423

Re: Alan Henry - 03/27/16 02:41 AM

Thad. What is the entry fee and what time is the tourney?

Re: Alan Henry - 03/28/16 12:37 AM

RJF1423,

Sorry I missed this, but I did answer your PM!!!! THANKS FOR ASKING!!!!!!!
Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Posted By: -Clay-

Re: Alan Henry - 03/28/16 07:16 PM

Hey guys I'm pretty new to AH, and was wondering how deep do those spots go? I'm planning on taking my kayak out there soon and the last few times I went out there I didn't have much luck other than a few small ones early in the morning. Any info and all info would be appreciated.
Posted By: CoyAintNoGoldFish

Re: Alan Henry - 03/28/16 07:39 PM

They stack up. When you find one, you'll find a bunch so move a lot.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum