Texas Fishing Forum

Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston

Posted By: Kidde

Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 04:30 AM

From a long time ago? That has to be one of the prettiest fish of all time. It has to exist somewhere or maybe someone more computer savvy myself can find it.
Posted By: txbowhunter27

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 04:49 AM

Bps in garland does.

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 04:52 AM

In the store? Where at?
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 05:25 AM

This one? I did a Google image search for Earl Crawford bass fishing.
Posted By: BigCaseyB206

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 07:02 AM

That's Mark Stevenson and Ethel
Posted By: matt williams

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 11:32 AM

I've got several in my files, somewhere. I shot on-the-water photos of the Crawford bass when I was senior at SFA in Feb. 1986.
Posted By: NickHasty

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: matt williams
I've got several in my files, somewhere. I shot on-the-water photos of the Crawford bass when I was senior at SFA in Feb. 1986.

Matt, I'd like to see some of those photos, and maybe a short story about it, If you get a minute.

hope you're doing well!

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Minner Bucket
That's Mark Stevenson and Ethel

Dang it! I'll try again.

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 02:52 PM

Well, there are many articles mentioning him and his catch, but I can't find a picture. Sorry for posting a picture of Ethel. I'd like to see a picture of Crawford's fish too.

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 03:06 PM

Man you've got to figure out a way to get those pics on this site. I have loved that pic of the Earl Crawford fish since the very first day I ever saw it.

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 03:07 PM

Crawford's fish I believe was 16.9 pounds and may be the most pretty and abnormal looking fish of all time.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 03:15 PM

Posted By: CCTX

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 03:16 PM

Here's the link from The Victoria Advocate February 20th, 1986 with a good b&w photo and article
Use the left arrow key to pan to the left for the picture and the beginning of the article.
Crawford's Pinkston record
Posted By: txbowhunter27

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 02/29/16 11:45 PM

The Bps in garland has a wall with pictures of previous state records a soon as you walk in on the right side wall.
Posted By: 210nasty

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 03/01/16 01:53 AM

That fish was caught on a trotline by some guys that worked for him
Posted By: Mike2718

Re: Does anyone have the pic of Earl Crawford holding the 16 lber from pinkston - 03/01/16 03:35 AM

Here is the cover of the March 1986 issue of Honey Hole. I was able to scan the cover since it was loose. I had to take a photo of the article since the magazine was still intact.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum