Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing today in the rain

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 02:53 AM

Took one of my friends out to one of my honey holes in Tyler this afternoon. He goes to school at Tech and does not get the chance to fish much. We smoked them caught 40 something between us on chatter baits, swim jigs and spinner baits. They were chewing with the front moving through. Most fish were 3-4lbs, big fish was 7lbs 9oz nothing like having a 40 fish day in December!

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 03:00 AM

Zach isn't smiling because I landed that big girl in first half hour and it would of broke his PB haha
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 03:40 AM

Awesome pictures of some great looking fish! I'm amazed you were able to catch all those nice bass without fishing in a $75k bass boat with a 250 hp and $6000 of electronics and power poles! I guess some folks just know how to fish without all that fancy stuff...lol.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 03:43 AM

Nice hogs.Good job. cheers
Posted By: steve Mbass

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 03:46 AM

banana
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 05:09 AM

Great day! thumb
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Ol Man River
Awesome pictures of some great looking fish! I'm amazed you were able to catch all those nice bass without fishing in a $75k bass boat with a 250 hp and $6000 of electronics and power poles! I guess some folks just know how to fish without all that fancy stuff...lol.

It helps when its a pond
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 01:05 PM

bouncy thumb
NICE !!!

God Bless
Lee
Posted By: CHIG68

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 01:06 PM

Nice job!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: coachallentca

It helps when its a pond

Haha. I fished a pond yesterday. One I've stocked myself. I know it has a bunch of 7's and 8's in it. All I caught was four 2lb ers. So...sometimes it's not like the trout tank at bass pro.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen

It helps when its a pond

Haha. I fished a pond yesterday. One I've stocked myself. I know it has a bunch of 7's and 8's in it. All I caught was four 2lb ers. So...sometimes it's not like the trout tank at bass pro.

Remember, that 65lb braid and punch rig doesn't apply to every body of water.

Good catches, Skeet4.........is it possible that I could be your friend, too?
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 03:01 PM

It helps when its a pond

+1
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 03:48 PM

If your friend would smile y'all would look like Twins. wink

coolphotos
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 04:13 PM

I'd be smiling big myself.......good job!

thumb
Posted By: ifeliciano

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 04:32 PM

Awesome!

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen

It helps when its a pond

Remember, that 65lb braid and punch rig doesn't apply to every body of water.

Good catches, Skeet4.........is it possible that I could be your friend, too?

Lol
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Fishing today in the rain - 12/14/15 07:50 PM

Okie....

I think his "lol" meant "no".
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum