Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork report and video

Posted By: archer

Lake Fork report and video - 11/19/15 12:14 AM

Just got back from Lake Fork where I fished the "Tournament of Champions" tournament day was super slow, ended up taking 15th out of 91 anglers with only 2 fish! Had some success while prefishing though, trip video is in the works so stay tuned, meanwhile check out this monster musky i hauled into the kayak yesterday.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/19/15 12:52 AM

Beautiful fish and nice job. Man you are burning the road up chasing those fish. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/19/15 09:40 PM

Thanks man!
Posted By: Falcon Native

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/19/15 09:43 PM

Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Phototex

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/19/15 10:07 PM

Damned nice pike, too - congrats on both fish!
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/19/15 10:40 PM

That really is a Monster Musky!

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/20/15 03:28 AM

thanks, it was the second largest i've caught, over 40". my personal best in the kayak.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/20/15 03:44 AM

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. cheers

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/20/15 10:41 PM

thank you sir!

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/22/15 10:02 PM

for some reason i once again can't upload images into this post. i click 'browse' and nothing happens.
Posted By: PlanoTom

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/22/15 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: archer
for some reason i once again can't upload images into this post. i click 'browse' and nothing happens.

I have a similar problem when I post from my PC running Windows. I assume that I must have a pop-up blocker turned on because the window that asks for the pic info never appears. I just post pics from my phone and don't worry about it.

Another problem I've had is that this site automatically puts "http" in the text window where you copy the pic's URL. This is okay as long as you know it's there and you make sure you don't have an extra "http".

I'm not sure that either of these are the cause of your problem but I thought it might help.

Re: Lake Fork report and video - 11/23/15 11:29 PM

I'm using an iMac, still can't figure out what the deal is...hmm. thanks though.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum