Texas Fishing Forum

Dobyns camp extreme HP

Posted By: lizardfliper

Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/03/15 08:32 PM

Just got this rod in last night so havnt been able to get on the water but man is it sweet! It balances extremely well. Great taper on the tip end of the rod. Well worth the extra 50$ from tackle warehouse to upgrade from the old extreme. It is made in China and I know that turns some folks off. This rod is very well put together, flawless. From the handle to the first eye there is a Kevlar wrapping that is course to the touch but this observation is not a negative mark. Gary Dobyns got this one right for sure. I'm a g loomis guy but I'm in love with this rod. Probably going to bite the bullet and buy more of these HP rods before it's all said and done. banana
Posted By: Darryl Roach

Re: Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/03/15 11:19 PM

Definitely a huge difference.
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/04/15 12:39 AM

can't wait to try them!

Re: Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/04/15 12:50 AM

If someone will let me know if my pictures loaded i can add them one at a time. For some reason i can only see one that i loaded. I took several and would like everyone to see them. I am super impressed with this rod and cant wait to get it on the water and try it out. Id love to get a bait caster like this in the future.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/04/15 01:11 AM

I only see 1 pic

Re: Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/04/15 02:53 AM

Re: Dobyns camp extreme HP - 11/04/15 02:57 AM

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong guy. Sorry for no pics. I'll try one more. I don't want to clutter the post with whatever is showing up in place of the pics.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum