Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing videos

Posted By: Michael.Beaty

Fishing videos - 07/24/15 02:24 PM

Im going to start trying to make weekly videos and im just looking for some input on the kind of videos yall like to watch.
Posted By: Outdoordude

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 03:10 PM

The general fishing show is about as boring as watching paint dry. There has to be an educational aspect without sounding like a 15-30 minute infomercial for the sponsor of the day for folks to latch on and keep watching.

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Outdoordude
The general fishing show is about as boring as watching paint dry. There has to be an educational aspect without sounding like a 15-30 minute infomercial for the sponsor of the day for folks to latch on and keep watching.

Agreed i will be trying to keep my videos under 10minutes and plan on doing more information as the video plays the fishing
Posted By: Drummond1

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 05:27 PM

Instructional, and don't be afraid to say the conditions and what you tried and DIDN'T work even though you will edit out the non-catching part of the video.

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 05:39 PM

Good idea drummond i will definetly put in what caught and what didnt that i threw ea time
Posted By: fit2btide

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 05:41 PM

Watch the Cabela's fisherman's hand book......then do the opposite. 100% infomercial with 0% real fishing

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 05:45 PM

Yeah i have seen it. Bores me alot lol
Posted By: Ricky Taylor

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 05:59 PM

There is something about watching videos with mean hooksets always entertains me!
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 06:52 PM

I'd like to see where you are fishing on the lake, why you think thats a good place at the time, and what you are going to use and why.
Graph shots would also be good.
Posted By: musiclife_7

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 07:03 PM

do a mini version of the Honey Hole Outdoors shows....I love that he doesn't care about catching small bass or big ones....or sandies....he's all about consistency and always shows what he's using and also always says the things he tried and didn't work.....probably one of the overall best fishing shows on TV period.

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: musiclife_7
do a mini version of the Honey Hole Outdoors shows....I love that he doesn't care about catching small bass or big ones....or sandies....he's all about consistency and always shows what he's using and also always says the things he tried and didn't work.....probably one of the overall best fishing shows on TV period.

Kinda what i was thinking about doing
Posted By: Bug-e

Re: Fishing videos - 07/24/15 08:45 PM

Good looking women should be included.
Posted By: Phototex

Re: Fishing videos - 07/25/15 01:49 PM

Just fishing, mostly catching, but with NO obnoxious rock music soundtrack. JMHO
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: Fishing videos - 07/25/15 02:38 PM

anything over 3 minutes I don't even watch. you can still get several catches and some instructional info in under 3 minutes.
Posted By: basscats

Re: Fishing videos - 07/25/15 02:44 PM

No Music in Background and watch wind noise.
Posted By: wackEmaster

Re: Fishing videos - 07/25/15 03:18 PM

I liked the old day on the lake short videos that Casey used to do. I like see or knowing what's going through people's minds and why they are trying certain things.

Re: Fishing videos - 07/25/15 09:46 PM

Thanks for the ideas guys
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum