Texas Fishing Forum

Navionics Customer Service

Posted By: Tim Haugh

Navionics Customer Service - 03/03/15 08:42 PM

So I pay for the yearly Navionics updates, insert my Navionics Platinum card to proceed with getting the updates and it says "Card is Full" and won't let me do anything else. So I call Navionics to see what the issue was (I was assuming user error on my part). After giving the customer service rep with Navionics the information off of the card I find out that the Navionics Platinum card I have will not accept the updates. So without hesitation the guy says that there are some cards out there that are like this and we (Navionics) recognize the issue and would like to send you a new Platinum South card, one that will accept updates, at no charge to you in order to replace your existing card. All I have to do is send them my old card, in a postage paid envelope they are sending me, once the new one arrives.

Solid customer service. Way to go Navionics!!
Posted By: Team Reverse 1

Re: Navionics Customer Service - 03/04/15 01:18 AM

Always nice to hear a good news story. Too bad it's not contagious!
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Navionics Customer Service - 03/04/15 04:53 AM

cheers
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Navionics Customer Service - 03/04/15 04:57 AM

I bought a premium card yesterday and had a few questions and called today! Took a few mins to get to someone as there was 4 callers ahead of me! Of course no fault of their own but once the lady got to me she was really nice... Had my questions answered quickly... Then even tried to upsell me and gave me some info that I didn't know existed! Super good experience!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum