Texas Fishing Forum

Fork / Yamaha

Posted By: J-Y-D

Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 04:40 PM

Who do yall suggest for motor service around Lake Fork? skeeter boat with Yamaha motor? Maintenance mostly.
Posted By: Z119

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 04:51 PM

Diamond Sports can fix you up. Talk to Fred Barthold.
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 04:59 PM

Diamond Sports Marine is good
Posted By: skeeterman2014

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 05:04 PM

Sartin marine talk to Anthony. just my 2cents I would take anything to diamond!
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 05:05 PM

Service Marine #1 in my book right by Brookshires on 515.. Chuck or Perry, both are experts, it's good to have more than one ace on the team.. They are the best in that area imo... only place I trust...
Posted By: SamCobra

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 05:12 PM

+1 for Service Marine!
Posted By: T-Rig Ranger

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: RedSkeeter
Service Marine #1 in my book right by Brookshires on 515.. Chuck or Perry, both are experts, it's good to have more than one ace on the team.. They are the best in that area imo... only place I trust...

+1
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 05:24 PM

Chuck has been the only one to ever put a wrench to this Kitty.
Man is good
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: skeeterman2014

Anthony is good people! He's my primary mechanic.

I've had a good experience at Diamond Sports.....and at J&J.....just my 2¢

MJ
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: skeeterman2014

Would or Would Not???
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 07:21 PM

Sartin is Top-Notch!
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: SamCobra
+1 for Service Marine!
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 08:36 PM

Sardin and Service Marine are great people. I would call both and which ever one can get you in is who I would use. They are both good
Posted By: Jeremy E

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 09:23 PM

Sartin all the way, good people
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 09:51 PM

Never used DSM or Service Marine, but I've had excellent service from Anthony at Sartin a couple times. Quick, affordable, and work done right. Been several years since the last service and haven't had an issue.
Posted By: Puma 54

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 10:15 PM

^^^^ This^^^^

Scott
Posted By: crankbait745

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 10:53 PM

I will never take anything else to sartin marine. About 6 years ago I got a new boat thaf was losing power running down the lake. I left it with sartin fot three weeks. They told me that it was running strong on the machine and that it has had overheat codes. They replaced the water pump and told me that that should fix it. I knew that that that wasn't the problem so I went to rainswood ramp to try it out so if it was still doing it I could take it back. Batteries were dead sitting in their yard too long wouldn't crank. Took it home charged batteries and took to hubbard next day. Doing the same thing. I took it to regency marine in rowlett and they had it diagnosed and fixed in two days. Previous owner apparently broke the hot foot cable and instead of replacing just taped it back together. If ghey ould have did a lake test like i asked them to they would have found the problem . They said it didn't need a lake test because it was running good on machine. This was because they were throttling it by hand. It was definitely not a water pump but it probably needed one anyway. Take my business to rockwall marine now , closer to home with great people and great service. No sartin marine for me.
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/23/15 11:55 PM

Service Marine...
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Fork / Yamaha - 02/24/15 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Z119
Diamond Sports can fix you up. Talk to Fred Barthold.

They have really treated me right. Good, fast and personable service. I am sure the other places out here or good too. I have really been impressed with DSM and reccomend them to anyone that asks.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum