Texas Fishing Forum

Falcon with 10# or bust

Posted By: TCB

Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/22/15 08:04 PM

Just got back from a couple of days on Falcon with Jay. Once again he went way above and beyond to put us on fish. We had 20-25 fish both days, including sharing water with BassChamps and a couple of club tournaments on Saturday. I will give kudos to all of the tournament guys, everyone fished around each other and never got in each others way. We had 9 boats in the area we were fishing a couple of different times and never got crowded on.

Jay had us on better fish but the retama's and big momma's combined to kick our rear on this trip....even with braid. Falcon is about to blow wide open in the next couple of weeks. None of the fish we caught had any marks of spawning on them. You need to get down and spend time at Falcon with Jay. Just be wary of his sausage... bolt

Thanks again brother, you are a first class individual!!!!!
Posted By: FMJshooter

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/22/15 08:13 PM

Woa only sausage I care to worry about is my own OMG
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/22/15 08:40 PM

We had 17 boats within the size of a football field yesterday, one big circle jerk and we headed back to the north end and it wasn't much better!! Jay is a class act guy!!
Posted By: 94sktr

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 01:46 AM

Jay is a great guy and guide.
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: FMJshooter
Woa only sausage I care to worry about is my own OMG
x2
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: 21xs Elite
We had 17 boats within the size of a football field yesterday, one big circle jerk and we headed back to the north end and it wasn't much better!! Jay is a class act guy!!

I bet I know where you were aT.
Posted By: Brad Dunn

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: 94sktr
Jay is a great guy and guide.

thumb
Posted By: T Gutierrez

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 02:49 AM

Jay always puts his clients first, he has the best in equipment and knows how to make it fun.
Good job Jay.
Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 03:50 AM

Sounds like a great trip.
Posted By: 10 lbs or bust

Re: Falcon with 10# or bust - 02/23/15 05:58 PM

I wondered why I got three texts yesterday asking me to talk about my sausage. Chad you barely tried it. Joel on the other hand, he ate practically the whole thing. Had no idea where he fit it all. He is one sausage eating machine.

grill

Gracias Senior Chad. You and Joel were one of the first to give me a chance 3 years ago. Time flies.... fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum