Texas Fishing Forum

Oak ridge electronics seminar

Posted By: Txduckhunter

Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/20/15 05:09 PM

Anyone got a link or particulars for this?
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/20/15 05:51 PM

At Oak Ridge 10 and 2 on Saturday. Look at their website they have a little more info. I'll be there.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/22/15 03:56 PM

Stopped by Oak Ridge yesterday to BS with Ernie and realized the second seminar of the day was about to start. I figured what the heck as I had an extra hour or so. I sat in and watched it. All I can say is I am glad I did. Easily one the best and most informative I have been to. Slade really simplified a lot of things for those of us more electronically challenged.

No matter what brand you run I urge any of you to catch the seminar if you get the chance. It is well worth the time. Really appreciated Slade and all the info.
Posted By: Slade

Re: Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/22/15 04:09 PM

I had to work yesterday or I would have went for sure. I get a lot of PM's from guys thinking I'm the Slade that knows electronics, well guys there are actually two Slades (I know that's hard to believe because I've never known another one in my entire live), that fish Lake Fork. One knows enough to host seminars and the other one(me) barely knows how to turn the Damn thing on!
Posted By: bahhubug

Re: Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/22/15 06:12 PM

How does a person get a schedule of these seminars? I desperately need instruction.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/22/15 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: bahhubug
How does a person get a schedule of these seminars? I desperately need instruction.

Not sure when he does his seminars but I know you can hire him to hop in your boat and go out on the lake with you and he will show you how to use your electronics and get the maximum setup out of them.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Oak ridge electronics seminar - 02/22/15 08:13 PM

The seminar was very informative.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum