Texas Fishing Forum

Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow

Posted By: YankHardReelFast

Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 01:16 AM

If you're going to Rayburn or Toledo to fish and you're passing through Jasper, you might wanna detour to the intersection of hwy 777 and hwy 63. There is a major gas war going on.

Posted By: snickers

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 01:41 AM

Holey smokes Think I will drive from dallas to fill up
Posted By: NickHasty

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 01:43 AM

ha. nice.
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: snickers
Holey smokes Think I will drive from dallas to fill up

I was thinkin the same thing! Or tow a couple hundred gallon tank down there!
Posted By: brandon f.

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 03:01 AM

Guess I need to go fish Rayburn this weekend! I just cleaned out my 49 gal fuel tank!
Posted By: ryan powell

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 03:17 AM

It is nice. About a mile from my house.
Posted By: coachmas

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 03:35 AM

That's about right, I was there last weekend!!!

Coach
Posted By: airforcefishin

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 04:05 AM

Yank shoot me a PM sometime. I am the guy that was in the Air Force and you helped walk me through installing my led Navigation lights. I'm in Houston now will be at Rayburn tomorrow.
Posted By: Rowdy_Dogg

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 04:18 AM

What a deal.
Posted By: 6 mile

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 05:29 AM

I will be there in the morning thanks
Posted By: YankHardReelFast

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: airforcefishin
Yank shoot me a PM sometime. I am the guy that was in the Air Force and you helped walk me through installing my led Navigation lights. I'm in Houston now will be at Rayburn tomorrow.

Says you're over your PM limit.
Posted By: RBO

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 02:46 PM

The guy that owns the shell station went in the Exxon years ago before he had the shell across the street.

He waited about 10 minutes to pay for something at the register while the person at the counter chatted on her phone. He called The owner and told him about it. Just a courtesy.

Exxon owner got snotty and told him "Oh Well"

Shell guy said screw it I'll open across the street and take your business.

Been a deal ever since.
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/20/15 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: RBO
The guy that owns the shell station went in the Exxon years ago before he had the shell across the street.

He waited about 10 minutes to pay for something at the register while the person at the counter chatted on her phone. He called The owner and told him about it. Just a courtesy.

Exxon owner got snotty and told him "Oh Well"

Shell guy said screw it I'll open across the street and take your business.

Been a deal ever since.

THAT is a great story!
Posted By: 90 5.0

Re: Attention - anyone going through Jasper tonight or tomorrow - 02/22/15 03:21 AM

They were out of diesel when I went by last night and today on way home

Damn the luck!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum