Texas Fishing Forum

TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff Fajita bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th

Posted By: BassinBilly

TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff Fajita bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/17/15 03:20 PM

TFF Customer Appreciation - Falcon Bass Champs Fajita Bash - BassinBilly's Lodge - This Friday Feb. 20th

In appreciation for all the business that the Texas Fishing forum has provided me over the past two years I would like to offer Beef Fajita's to any TFFer or Bass champs fishermen that will be down in Zapata Friday night.

If Beef isn't your thing I will have 3 grills going so bring what you like and cook it up. If you plan on attending all I ask is that you give me a heads up so I can plan accordingly. Directions to my place can be found here http://lakefalconfishing.com/lake-falcon-lodging.html My place is in the neighborhood that you pass through going to the county ramp. I will have the grills fired up from 6pm until 9 pm.

You can either post to this thread or send me a Pm that you will be attending. I look forward to catching up with you guys and also look forward to meeting some new faces.

Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/17/15 04:29 PM

I'll be there.
Posted By: JBranham

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/17/15 06:21 PM

Billy, good meeting you a couple weeks ago. I'm sure Bruce and Brian will be there to polish off some fajitas with you guys.

Dan, good to meet you as well. Next time I'm around I'll take you up on the new PB quest!

Jason
Posted By: Nutman

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/17/15 11:20 PM

WELL,,,,,isn't that just lovely.
The place will be going all night long and I won't get a bit of sleep Friday night.
I'm bringing my world famous guacamole and and a little bit of that stuff with the worm in the bottom of the barrel.
How about some Sugar--Sinnamon pecans to snack on ?
Posted By: Walls

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/17/15 11:28 PM

Wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up what will really be going on! Wish we could be there Billy, but wrong time of the year for me. Hope it goes well and drink one for me.

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/17/15 11:29 PM

by-the-way,,,,,,,
I don't think those are Billy's fajitas in that photo,,,,,,
I hope they are and he cooks them as good as they look,,,,,\
BUT,,,,
Posted By: bgrady

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/18/15 04:13 PM

ill b there buddy my turn to drink ur crown lol
Posted By: wendellramseyjr

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/18/15 07:26 PM

damn if I could get down there Billy I would. sounds like a party to me. someone take Billy some TX Whiskey!

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/18/15 11:03 PM

Gotta keep Billy sober.
if he gets lit up he'll start telling everyone where the big fish are.
then it will get out and there will be 100 boats up in the Valenzia Cove.

Re: TFF Appreciation Falcon Bass Champs Kickoff bash @BassinBilly's Lodge - Friday Feb 20th - 02/23/15 05:10 PM

Well there wasn't 100 but there was 24 in the BBT area. I should have stayed there and battled it out with them, a couple of those guys cashed checks. I went to the #2 spot and although we did not cash, I caught a new PB for me, a nice 7.32# on a white spinner bait, using a $49 Abu Black Max & a $39 Ugly Stik. Guess I will be selling all my high dollar stuff.
The fajita party Friday night was great. Me & Hersey Dan can sautéed some onions and peppers. The best part of doing that is getting to eat early. It was a great group and a special thanks to Logan McDonald and his dad for helping out me & my boy with accommodations.
All in all a very nice weekend.
Bassin Billy has the Falcin fish located, give him a call if you are going down to Falcon and need a guide or a place to stay.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum