Texas Fishing Forum

Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28

Posted By: Boomjig

Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/20/15 06:30 AM

I am looking for a boater link for the FLW BFL on rayburn on 2/28. I'm am on the waiting list at the moment.
Posted By: BigBassJake

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/20/15 10:08 AM

What do you mean a boater link? Are you going to be a coangler and you want to know how many have signed up? If so you'll probably have to call every so often and ask.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/20/15 12:58 PM

I'll be singing up soon as a boater.

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/20/15 03:32 PM

Bryan, if you want/need a co angler link message me. Thanks!
Posted By: YankHardReelFast

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/20/15 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: BigBassJake
What do you mean a boater link? Are you going to be a coangler and you want to know how many have signed up? If so you'll probably have to call every so often and ask.

In these boater/co-angler formats, just about all the tournaments get more co-anglers entered than boaters. Obviously this means some co-anglers do not get to enter. If you link with a boater, then you are guaranteed to be entered.

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/20/15 09:25 PM

Yea. So I am looking for someone to link with for this tournament, entered a little late. So if anyone is going to fish this one as a boater and need a co angler link, please let me know. More then happy to link, it a win win. Thanks!
Posted By: toledoguy

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/21/15 01:47 AM

Im fishing all the cowboy division Bfl tournaments as a boater. If anyone else needs a boater link.

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/21/15 03:02 AM

I am still waiting for a link. IF you would like to link with me. my email in nhwhittemore24@gmail.com
Posted By: OldRiverRat

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/21/15 03:06 AM

Toledo guy, I am looking for a boater link for the cowboy division.
Posted By: JC Skeeter

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 01/21/15 05:16 AM

I am signed up for all of the bfl division tournaments as a co already. If there is another boater that wouldn't mind linking to help me guarantee a spot please let me know.
Posted By: toledoguy

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 02/16/15 12:13 AM

I have a buddy that is a boater for this tournament that is needing a co link if one of yall doesn't have a link message me your name and number and ill pass it along to him.
Posted By: John Anderson

Re: Boater link for FLW BFL on Sam Rayburn 2/28 - 02/16/15 12:23 AM

fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum