Texas Fishing Forum

Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure

Posted By: Stan Browning

Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 06:54 AM

Could use some prayers please
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 07:19 AM

Prayers sent to the Climer family... I had the pleasure to shoot the bull with this man for a few days at Falcon during the bass champs championship a few years ago and he's definitely one of the good ol boys and I enjoyed every second. I'll be praying for the best!
Posted By: Outdoor Therapy

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 07:54 AM

Prayers sent. The Climers are def good people.

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:35 AM

Just confirmed its Congestive Heart Failure
Please pray for this Family
Posted By: papamark

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 09:12 AM

Prayers Up Climers,
Posted By: basspromaster

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 11:39 AM

Hate to see this prayers sent!
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 11:52 AM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 12:01 PM

Prayers sent for speedy recovery. Get well soon...
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 12:07 PM

Sending my prayers to the family.
Posted By: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 12:21 PM

Keeping the entire Climer family in my prayers!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 01:12 PM

Prayers sent to the family.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 01:13 PM

Prayer sent
Posted By: engine1129

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 01:20 PM

prayers for the Climers
Posted By: Darryl Roach

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 01:21 PM

Prayer sent
Posted By: J-2

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 01:25 PM

Hate to hear that. Prayers to the family.
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Eddie Garrett

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 01:26 PM

Prayer sent
Posted By: Red Eye Bandit

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:01 PM

Prayers sent , looking forward to him having a speedy recovery.
Posted By: snickers

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:10 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Fish AKA Jerry

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:13 PM

Prayers sent for all the Climer family.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:16 PM

Lifting Mr. Climer in prayer.
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:43 PM

Sent.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:43 PM

Prayers sent to the family.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:50 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: Alan Perrin

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:52 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: Black Bass Blake

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 02:54 PM

Prayers for Mr. Climer.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 03:00 PM

Prayers sent. The Lord Jesus Christ has control! angel2
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: John175 ®
Prayers sent.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 03:14 PM

Prayer to the Climer Family....
Posted By: DKennimer

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 03:23 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 04:05 PM

Prayers sent!
Posted By: Robbie Milam

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 04:56 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: James P.

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 05:29 PM

Prayers Sent
Posted By: TBT

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 05:32 PM

Prayers Sent

USAFT staff
Posted By: Old Man Skeeter

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 05:49 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: bladeslinger

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 06:33 PM

Prayers sent for all the family.
Posted By: T CLIMER

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:32 PM

We'll first off Tony Myself and all my family want to thank each and every one of y'all for the prayers and all the kind words, my family was really touched by it! I'm am very happy to be apart of this Awsome family which I consider y'all, some I have never met and some I have known and competed against for many years Thank You! This meant the world to me to see how many good people come together in a time of need! We have some good and a little bad news, after 34 hours of being beside my best friend my hero and my dad, I would be lost with out him but it is in Gods hands now! There was a little scare tissue on the front of the heart but not as bad as first thought,the main thing is getting all the fluid off the lungs and all the swelling to go down then we will go from there! Will be no major surgery so far but may have to do a heart catheter as soon as fluid drains. And can fix a lot with meds! Lots more prayers and thrust in God and leave it in his hands! Dad wants to read every post when he gets out and wants to thank all! So as we keep going I will keep all up to date! I'm lucky to have so many careing friends! From all the Climer's Thank You and God Bless everyone and there family's !
Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:38 PM

Prayers sent and a speedy recovery
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:41 PM

Tommy I am praying for your Dad and the whole Climer family.

Your Dad is a good man and you and Tony are a reflection of that. I hope for a quick recovery in time for him to put a whoopin on y'all catching them slab crappie this Spring.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:46 PM

Praying for Mr Climer and all of the family.
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:48 PM

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
Posted By: 2014NITROZ-7

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:51 PM

Prayers sent for Mr. Climmer and family. Get well soon.
Posted By: MIKE SANDERS

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 08:54 PM

Prayer sent for the Climmer family
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 09:09 PM

Tommy and Tony were there for me when I recently lost my Dad. Prayers for the entire family and let me know there is anything I or the Club can do.
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 12/31/14 10:21 PM

Prayers for your Dad and family. May God's Will be done and the comfort that can bring.
Posted By: Vinsanity

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 01:35 AM

Tommy/Tony,
Many prayers for your family!
Hang in there.
Let me know if you need anything.
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Evan O'Brien
Prayers sent to the Climer family... I had the pleasure to shoot the bull with this man for a few days at Falcon during the bass champs championship a few years ago and he's definitely one of the good ol boys and I enjoyed every second. I'll be praying for the best!

Me too! Prayers to all the family!
Posted By: LWP

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 04:17 AM

We go way back there son , and I want you to know that just as in high school and in your formative years, our prayers are with you and all your family during this time and always . Your family are all good people and you are like one of our own so to speak . He could not be in any better hands than those you have committed him to now . Good luck to all , God bless and keep your father safe and well . Coach Pittman
Posted By: tommyc

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 01:59 PM

Mr. Climer and family lifted up with prayers
Posted By: jbassman

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 02:29 PM

Tommy /Tony hope he gets better. Prayers sent.
Posted By: Simmonsdlwa

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 04:39 PM

Prayers go out for you and your family. I hope the New Year brings good news for your father.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 04:50 PM

Prayers up for the Climer family!
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 05:51 PM

Lost my dad in '96. It was a bad day. Praying for a rapid & total recovery.

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 07:14 PM

Update he took a turn for the worse last night and had to be put in ICU to get him straightened out
He is doing better now , needs to get more water off him
Posted By: Jerry Brown

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 08:28 PM

Praying for you guys. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out.
Posted By: MARK PACK

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 08:47 PM

Your family is in our prayers.
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 09:02 PM

Prayers sent!
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/01/15 10:55 PM

Thoughts and Prayers are with the Climer Family!

God Speed!!
Posted By: TX Bass Ninja

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 02:54 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr.Climer and his family.
Posted By: JustWingem

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 04:04 AM

Prayers sent.

That is what my Father in law was admitted to Presbyterian on NYE for.
Posted By: T CLIMER

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 04:04 PM

Thanks for all the continued prayers,We just meet with the Head Cardiologist this morning with GOOD NEWS after test have been done, the heart is strong and healthy and there has Never been a heart attack. But he is disoriented at times and not sure who everyone is or were he's at sometimes which was caused by low oxygen levels when all this happened along with high blood pressure, and water retention! So they are getting the fluids off and the mind will come back to normal but we will be here at least thru Sunday! Thanks again for all prayers received!
Posted By: Soft Tap

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 04:16 PM

That's GOOD NEWS!!!! ya'll stay strong & we praying for a full recovery for dad, from Paul & Mark
Posted By: NiceCatch

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 04:28 PM

Godspeed for a full and fast recovery. Prayers for your dad and the comfort of you and your family in these trying times.

Darrell
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 05:32 PM

Excellent news Tommy!
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 06:01 PM

Prayers for the Climer family, God Bless you Tommy & Tony..
Posted By: Tommy Yetts

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 06:33 PM

Prayers for a complete healing for your dad Tommy. I pray for understanding for you and your family in this time of need. I pray for God to guide the surgeons and staff to do what is necessary!
God Bless!
Posted By: mrouse

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 07:01 PM

Tommy,

Sorry to hear of your Dad's health issue but it's great to hear of the good report! Remember that God is the great physician and nothing is to hard for him. You and your family are in my prayers. I pray you and yours have a prosperous 2015!
Posted By: LWP

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/02/15 10:19 PM

Amen and Amen --- God is good . Prayers for a continued and full recovery !!!!
Posted By: bladeslinger

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/03/15 12:02 AM

Great news Tommy,keeping all of you in our prayers.Let me know if I can do anything .
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Tommy Climers Dad is in the Hospital possible congestive heart failure - 01/03/15 12:06 AM

Good news. Continued prayers.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum