Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans

Posted By: z7x374

Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 03:42 PM

http://www.break.com/video/boat-launch-trailer-fail-2656428

LOL rolfmao
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 03:44 PM

yeah just saw that, how the hell does that happen?
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 03:47 PM

Turn down the what........and hook up safety chains

That may be the dumbest idea at a ramp I have ever seen
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 03:53 PM

We watched many of them on Sunday pulling out of the water fast... it was quite scary!! Was just waiting for one of them to drop it off the truck! (Or drop the boat off the trailer)
Posted By: Streetwalker

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 04:08 PM

I see a ton of fail there.

Tow rig is not capable of pulling the boat out on a relatively flat ramp. Tow rig is not nearly large enough to tow that thing. Failure to lock the hitch and attach the chains.

One thing that stood out was the small size of the tires on that so called trailer. 12" tires on a single axle with a load that big is just asking for failure.
Posted By: GoArmy

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 04:48 PM

The music was too loud!
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 04:52 PM

Lol
Posted By: InTheClear

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 05:21 PM

Insurance adjusters shouldn't have a problem figuring that one out?

Wounder if they were wearing their seatbelts? LMFAO

Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: GoArmy
The music was too loud!

Your to old!

I needed a good laugh. I'm glad no one was hurt but that was kinda funny. The commentary was great!
Posted By: Zach S

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 05:35 PM

Lol
Posted By: patriot07

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 05:41 PM

Here's your sign.
Posted By: Go-Go Gadget

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 08:17 PM

Looks there was way too much BEER involved!!!!
Posted By: fitter2259

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 08:28 PM

Front wheel drive started the fiasco and maybe a 1 7/8" ball on a 2" coupler finished it. The guy helping him up the ramp wasn't doing him any favors whatsoever.
Posted By: Mulholland

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 08:45 PM

Front wheel drive...?
Posted By: fitter2259

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 08:56 PM

My bad it wasn't front wheel drive. Had to reset the resolution on my screen to see it better.

Originally Posted By: Mulholland
Front wheel drive...?
Posted By: 'Ole Man

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 09:09 PM

I would like to see about 3 more minutes of that action. The guy without a shirt finished of his beer threw in the the bed and walked around for a better look, then what happened? Bet it got interesting..... de
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 09:46 PM

that's great!!

It's good entertainment when people destroy their stuff
Posted By: Billy Blazer 300 HPDI

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 10:07 PM

Its been 4-5 yrs back but I drove up to Broken Bow from Houston for a few days. Lost my transom saver on the way. Stopped at a boat dealer close to Broken Bow Lake, nice guy sold me one to replace the one I lost. I said something to the effect, I wanted to get away from the big city and all the stupid stuff at the lake Conroe ramps etc. He said let me tell you what stupid is, he said he had a guy call him and said the had problems with his pontoon boat and wasn't happy, it wouldn't float straight and wanted someone to come down to the marina and look a it. He said he drove down the marina, the one by the dam. He said he walked and sure enough the Pontoon boat was not floating straight, part of it dang near in the water. He said he looked at and couldn't believe what he saw, the trailer was still under it. I can't remember if he told the guy he was stupid or helped him get it hooked back up to his truck. I do recall the guy said the ole boy actually tried to drive it around with the trailer under it.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/11/14 11:11 PM

Now that is funny^^^^^^^^
Posted By: tabnlu

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/12/14 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Billy Blazer 300 HPDI
Its been 4-5 yrs back but I drove up to Broken Bow from Houston for a few days. Lost my transom saver on the way. Stopped at a boat dealer close to Broken Bow Lake, nice guy sold me one to replace the one I lost. I said something to the effect, I wanted to get away from the big city and all the stupid stuff at the lake Conroe ramps etc. He said let me tell you what stupid is, he said he had a guy call him and said the had problems with his pontoon boat and wasn't happy, it wouldn't float straight and wanted someone to come down to the marina and look a it. He said he drove down the marina, the one by the dam. He said he walked and sure enough the Pontoon boat was not floating straight, part of it dang near in the water. He said he looked at and couldn't believe what he saw, the trailer was still under it. I can't remember if he told the guy he was stupid or helped him get it hooked back up to his truck. I do recall the guy said the ole boy actually tried to drive it around with the trailer under it.

All I can say is. . .wow.
Posted By: Ted Martin

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/12/14 01:12 PM

Check out these Rocket-Scientists at work apparently gunning for a darwin award nomination
Posted By: Streetwalker

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/12/14 01:42 PM

Beer and water don't mix well.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/12/14 02:19 PM

awesome man
Posted By: greenen

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/12/14 07:43 PM

Where you put the trolling motor on that thing?
Posted By: dmavs

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/13/14 12:54 AM

Hard to see the Aggie sticker on the back of the truck w/ the camera angle.
I keed, I keed.
Posted By: Starkfishes

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/13/14 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted Martin
Check out these Rocket-Scientists at work apparently gunning for a darwin award nomination

I don't know that I've laughed this hard in years!
Posted By: IIIMag

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/13/14 01:10 AM

The scary part is that the winners of the ramp entertainment awards are out there amongst the rest of us driving boats on the water!
Posted By: basspromaster

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/13/14 01:52 AM

That was one of the best epic launch ramp fails ever!
Posted By: knozzleman

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/17/14 12:52 AM

This is why even though I live close to Hubbard I choose to drive to East Texas to fish away from the Drunken rookies who have no clue what they are doing, notice all the beers being consumed in the video
Posted By: Paparon

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/17/14 01:18 AM

Sure fire way to upset your fellow boat launcher!
Posted By: KVDwho?

Re: Ray Hubbard Ramp shenanigans - 07/17/14 01:46 AM

It's pretty impressive that the dude in the black shorts didn't even fumble his beer.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum