Texas Fishing Forum

Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck!

Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 03:15 PM

If your on Eagle Mountain today, you may notice a bunch of half pints fishing with their adult partners. We had 24 teams qualify and they will be competing for over $4,000 in cash today. After weigh at the marina at 1:00, they will trailer back to Fun-n-Sun Boats & Tackle for trophies and cash payout. Also, the FNS employees and I will be grilling burgers and dogs for all that fished with us this year. Anyone who wants to come by and
encourage these young anglers and congratulate them are welcome. We are extremely proud of the 55 teams that fished with us this year. (And I know the kids are ready for a monster fish fry and swim party at my house tomorrow. HELP eeks)
Thanks for the fishing communities continued support,
Jeff
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 03:28 PM

cheers
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 03:41 PM

Congrats to all the qualifiers!

Great thing your doing Jeff
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 03:43 PM

Good luck to everybody out there today catch a Big One!!! thumb
Posted By: Lannie Robertson

Re: Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 03:58 PM

Awesome deal...wheres the weigh in at?
Posted By: mtannerworley

Re: Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 04:02 PM

lake view marina
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: Fun-n-Sun Adult/Youth Chmpshp today on Eagle Mountain, wish the kids luck! - 05/31/14 10:42 PM

Great day! Thank you to Lakeview Marina for helping with the ramp fees, and Lance Kenney, Linus and Floyd for helping grill burgers for everyone at the boat store. I'll get results posted later tonight after I return from "sentencing" for a friend (wedding violin)
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum