Texas Fishing Forum

Fiberglass repair in DFW area?

Posted By: Taylor Everett

Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 07:32 PM

Im needing a good fiberglass repair shop in the DFW. I have a Legend boat and I got blown into a dock and put a big deep scratch about 10" long on it. Its down into the fiberglass and I need someone who can fill it in and match the paint.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 07:33 PM

Classic fiberglass in denton
Posted By: HB one

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 07:34 PM

Johnson's Fiberglass is always my choice 817-293-1111
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 07:37 PM

+1 for Classic Fiberglass. They have done good work on my last two boats. Matched color so well I can't even find where my dock gouge was.
Posted By: Pkguy

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 07:56 PM

Johnson Fiberglass is awesome
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 08:48 PM

Kenny Brearley in Krum.
940-391-6518

30 years working with fiberglass. Has his shop at his house.
Tell him I sent you.
Thanks,
Donald
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 10:40 PM

Go see chris at classic fiberglass top notch and always works on my legends when I do something to them an always looks good!
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/08/14 11:03 PM

Classic Fiberglass in Denton

2401 Worthington Dr. Suite 124
Denton, Tx 76207

Office Phone: (940) 382-3656

http://www.classic-fiberglass.com/
Posted By: charlz34

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 12:23 AM

Johnson Fiberglass
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 12:24 AM

Classic Fiberglass.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 01:48 AM

I was Classics first customer, its 214th and its 332nd as well....lol...they dud me right all 3 times. Will see them again I am sure.
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 02:08 AM

+1 many times over....
Originally Posted By: HB one
Johnson's Fiberglass is always my choice 817-293-1111
Posted By: TDR2

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 04:33 AM

Several great experiences with classic fiberglass. Fixed up my boat a few times and helped me get my power poles. Great guys.
Posted By: Taylor Everett

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 01:06 PM

Thank's for all the help guys!
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 02:08 PM

Bristow 940) 230-3682 He's in Denton

Michael Bristow did mine same day and great price.
Posted By: kickerfishpro (Jeremy David)

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Classic fiberglass in denton

+1 You won't be disappointed!!

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 02:35 PM

Mike Bristow used to own Classic Fiberglass. I heard he lost the shop somehow and Chris took over. When Mike owned Classic he worked on my first BassCat when I ran over some fence post on Roberts and put a big gouge in my boat. Great work. Then I heard he somehow lost the shop and Chris took over.

Under Chris's leadership Classic fixed a huge gouge running perpendicular thought the several different colors on the BassCat Lightening bolt. Some idot at our subdivisiojn when he was replacing the boards on out dock did not extend the boards past the angle iron frame of the dock and when I launched my boat at O'dark thrity and tied the boat to the dock to park my truck the boat rocked up and down on the exposed metal cutting about a foot long gash across all of the colors.

They did a great job matching all of the colors. I can't even tell where it was. Classic also helped me again when I ran across more angle iron at Falcon.

I did not know Mike was back in the business. Does he have a shop or is he doing it out of his house?
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher
Mike Bristow used to own Classic Fiberglass. I heard he lost the shop somehow and Chris took over. When Mike owned Classic he worked on my first BassCat when I ran over some fence post on Roberts and put a big gouge in my boat. Great work. Then I heard he somehow lost the shop and Chris took over.

Under Chris's leadership Classic fixed a huge gouge running perpendicular thought the several different colors on the BassCat Lightening bolt. Some idot at our subdivisiojn when he was replacing the boards on out dock did not extend the boards past the angle iron frame of the dock and when I launched my boat at O'dark thrity and tied the boat to the dock to park my truck the boat rocked up and down on the exposed metal cutting about a foot long gash across all of the colors.

They did a great job matching all of the colors. I can't even tell where it was. Classic also helped me again when I ran across more angle iron at Falcon.

I did not know Mike was back in the business. Does he have a shop or is he doing it out of his house?

Bristow owned North Texas Fiberglass, He did not own Classic. I think he and Chris worked together at one point but Classic was started by Chris and Kernan.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 03:00 PM

M Bristow never had anything to do with Classic, as far as how NT FG went away no clue

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 03:15 PM

Your right, my mistake! The shop the Mike owned was North Texas Fiberglass (I just found an old business card).

I know I must have met Chris at North Texas Fiberglass at some point in time because when I brought my new boat to Classic I remembered him.
Posted By: Classic Fiberglass

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Originally Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Bristow owned North Texas Fiberglass, He did not own Classic. I think he and Chris worked together at one point but Classic was started by Chris and Kernan.

Mark Is correct and I did work at NTF for a few years.
Posted By: mtannerworley

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 03:41 PM

DFW Reconditioning. Jon is a great guy and really easy to work with.
Posted By: mtannerworley

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 03:41 PM

Or Classic Fiberglass
Posted By: Joefishin

Re: Fiberglass repair in DFW area? - 05/09/14 04:15 PM

Classic!!! Chris is that man!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum