Texas Fishing Forum

lake limestone

Posted By: dragonsdaddy

lake limestone - 04/27/14 01:48 PM

i am going down there in 2 weeks and can't find much about the lmb fishing. any tips and recommendations are appreciated.
Posted By: Chris Coufal

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 04:44 AM

also seeking info on this lake....so here's a free bump!
Posted By: Brushiphile

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 05:44 AM

Yep, all us plastic skippers are looking for info LOL!
Posted By: gutcheck

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 12:45 PM

Oh Coufal I wouldn't worry too much about it... Relax... Drink some free lone stars on Friday and use that Doppler Radar you've got mounted on your yak to find some good offshore structure on Saturday... That last time us DFW kayak guys bested you ATX guys at Ivie was probably a fluke. I mean just look at the tourney results you guys get on lakes like Bastrop and Fayette and compare them to our results on Lewisville and Grapevine in January and February. One lake is the same as the next, and while the cream might not always rise, it does most of the time, right? wink
Posted By: GregMKJr

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 12:58 PM

I would take the Austin Yakkers over the Yankee Yakkers south of Waco any day of the week.
Posted By: gutcheck

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 01:50 PM

That's cool Greg... What day of the week was it when we stomped them at Ivie last time? rolfmao
Posted By: GregMKJr

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 04:06 PM

Ivie is a Yankee lake.
Posted By: dragonsdaddy

Re: lake limestone - 04/28/14 08:45 PM

yeah, i'm fishing the week before that tourney, and not in a toy boat. i may be too old for that much exercise. i hope the lake is clearer than it looks on bing maps. seems the last tpwd survey didn't show great numbers of fish either. i guess it only takes the right five though. good luck to all in your tourney.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum