Texas Fishing Forum

Any Plaque Ideas?

Posted By: Flat River

Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/14/14 06:03 PM

I intend on having a plaque with a photo made up for my brother in law as a fun way to remember a recent bass fishing trip we went on together and where he boated his PB. Anyone have something like this done before? Bascially a photo of him holding the fish and the stats engraved on a metal badge. Any ideas other than your basic Awards Shop that engraves plaques, etc. It'll be something to hang on his wall with other mounts, etc. so I was looking for some creative ideas. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/14/14 06:07 PM

I have one of a big deer I killed years ago. Has the photo and a copy of the B&C Score Sheet engraved on it. I'll look when I get home to see who made it if you are interested.

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/14/14 06:56 PM

Definitely, I'd like to see it
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/14/14 07:09 PM

10-4
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/14/14 07:25 PM

I've seen a piece of board that had a cutout of a fish and someone routed out the words "the one that got away"

You could do pretty much the same thing, but put his picture inside the fish and write the stats down instead.
Posted By: GatorNation

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/15/14 02:52 AM

I have a Trophy shop in my Sporting Goods store and have them in stock call me Tommorrow and we can discuss it also I will be at Fork this week end......Mike 1-501-941-8300

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/16/14 01:58 AM

Mike, I forgot to call today but will be in touch tomorrow...thx
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/16/14 02:04 AM

Create your own Fathead

Not exactly a plaque, but I think it's a good idea. Scan the picture to a computer. You can add the stats to the image easily with Microsoft Paint or Photoshop, then upload to Fathead and further customize.

Posted By: SimplyDifferent

Re: Any Plaque Ideas? - 04/21/14 06:15 PM

I make custom plaques and trophies among many other things. I have a couple of designs for wedding and birth announcements that can easily be converted over to fishing and hunting. In fact, outdoor themed items are my biggest sellers! Check out my website www.simplydifferentwoodworking.com and send me an email if you are interested in a custom plaque!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum