Texas Fishing Forum

Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics

Posted By: Cameron

Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/06/14 10:01 PM

Chris Sinkey must have been paying attention in his knot tying class! His fairy wand and limp wrist held together and he won a truck! 2.77 I saw Chris in person...he was chugging mountain dew, not fishing the tournmanet... ...Chris still wasn't pumped up. I think he had diarrhea. frown enjoy the pics and video! Just giving you bad time man, congrats!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/06/14 10:08 PM

grin
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/06/14 10:27 PM

Way to go Chris.
Posted By: J.Mays97

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/06/14 10:30 PM

Congrats to you.
Posted By: fishmagnet

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/06/14 11:56 PM

Who is this Chris Stinkey you speak of ? sarcastic
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: fishmagnet
Who is this Chris Stinkey you speak of ? sarcastic

He has come so far in the last year

Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 12:21 AM

LOL!! Too Funny Cameron!

Congrats to Sinkey!!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Zach Hughes

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 12:49 AM

Hahaha Cody! Congrats to my boy!

LF mafia
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 01:02 AM

XX LFM Stikes!

Nice work Chris!
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 01:04 AM

cheers
Posted By: DKennimer

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 01:05 AM

Hahaha! That's hilarious, especially the photo Cody posted!! Good job Chris! I was hoping you caught it on the Falcon I sold you.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 02:36 AM

rolfmao

Cam, you're crazy!

LF Mafia
Posted By: Dillon Lee Ins & Guide Service

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 04:28 PM

congrats man
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 04:53 PM

Good job!
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 05:13 PM

Well done Sinkey!
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/07/14 09:38 PM

First hour--------Please, I liked to died out there in all that rain and wind.. LOL.

banana...Awesome win Chris, you were on the right starting spot for sure. Well done Bud, congrats.

LFMafia

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/08/14 12:30 AM

Thanks guys.

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/08/14 12:33 AM

cool deal chris, smile next time bro...

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/08/14 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: senko9S
cool deal chris, smile next time bro...

Yea I know David. That's all I've heard from everyone. Hahaha.
Dude, I was so cold it was not even funny. Makes it even better that I had no gloves or mask on that drive from the other side of the lake.

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/08/14 01:23 AM

i gets, closest i got was towing a legends tourney winners boat back to dfw, loved the spectator looks as they thought i was the winner, haha. cheers
Posted By: chickenman

Re: Congrats to TFF's Indian Princess, Chris Sinkey!! Video, Pics - 04/08/14 02:45 AM

Hilarious video laugh

Congrats on the win!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum