Texas Fishing Forum

Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus

Posted By: Monte Coon

Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/12/13 03:49 PM

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that if either member of the winning team on Squaw Creek owns a Moritz Chevrolet I will pay you a $500.00 Moritz Chevrolet Bonus!!! If the winner does not own a Moritz Chevrolet we will go down the list to the highest placing qualifying team and pay a $250.00 Bonus!!! Good luck it's going to be a great weekend for a great cause...

I think there are 15 spots left hopefully we can fill it up so we can give the maximum donation to the Hood County Child Advocacy Center. Huge thank you to Fun-N-Sun for putting this together!!! thumb

I can't wait to see how my Pro Poker playing partner does in the poker tournament if that part was up to me we would be in big trouble....
Posted By: B Lee

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/12/13 04:01 PM

Monte Thanks a bunch... My partner your buddy Stewart is gonna be my card player........
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/12/13 05:37 PM

Wow..., Monroe! I had no idea about this. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for offering this to our customers. You guys are first class at supporting the fishing and needy community.
God Bless you, Brother
Jeff
Posted By: 5bigfish

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/12/13 06:53 PM

Is the Skeeter Bonus appicable for this tourt?
Posted By: Monte Reagan

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/13/13 12:31 AM

Ok we just got word from Skeeter that the tournament is sanctioned for the Real money program! For more info on the Real money program and why it pays to own a Skeeter boat go to www.skeeterboats.com
Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing everyone at the 1st Annual Fish & Chips Event this weekend!
Posted By: 5bigfish

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/13/13 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Monte Reagan
Ok we just got word from Skeeter that the tournament is sanctioned for the Real money program! For more info on the Real money program and why it pays to own a Skeeter boat go to www.skeeterboats.com
Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing everyone at the 1st Annual Fish & Chips Event this weekend!

Awesome
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/13/13 07:13 PM

Nice!

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/13/13 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Monte Reagan

That's awesome!!! thumb

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/14/13 04:17 PM

Be sure to see me at the poker tournament this afternoon I'll have a pair of the famous Moritz Gloves for everybody that shows up!!! thumb
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/14/13 04:26 PM

Gloves you say??
I'm in
Posted By: Spike7444

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/14/13 08:31 PM

How do you get in the tournament?
Posted By: J C Outdoors

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/15/13 02:50 AM

Dang! I did not know about the gloves. Those gloves are warm even when wet. Hope you guys had a great turnout and event.
Posted By: Rick61

Re: Fun-N-Sun Fish and Chips Bass Tournament Moritz Chevrolet Bonus - 12/15/13 05:37 AM

Got mine!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum