Texas Fishing Forum

Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff

Posted By: TBT

Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 04:02 PM

We are both pleased and excited to announce that Scott Gordon will joining the Bud Light Trail, Bass-N-Bucks and our new Platinum Team Trail. Scott brings experience, integrity and a desire to provide the best tournament experience possible for those who enter his tournaments. Scott will be the TD for many of the BLT and BNB divisions in 2014 that will enable us to expand into Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana next year. He will also be the MC for the PTT series.

Our 2014 schedule will be up soon on our websites and we will also be announcing some very very good sponsor incentives for next year.

Scott will be the TD for our Fork and Cedar Creek tournamnets scheduled this weekend. We are all excited to have him as part of our staff.

Welcome aboard Scott,
USA BT LLC staff
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 04:14 PM

Congrats Scott, super good TD/MC best of luck
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 04:31 PM

Congratulations Scott
Posted By: TDR2

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 04:49 PM

Good stuff! Good luck with the new venture Scott
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 04:53 PM

congrats, and please take Dillon and Shipe with you!
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 04:53 PM

Glad to see this work out! Gordo's the best in the business.
Posted By: GrassProShop Jim

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 05:18 PM

Congrats Scott. All the best to you sir!

Jim
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 05:57 PM

Woot! Woot! Congrats Scott!
Posted By: J-2

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 08:13 PM

Congrats Scott.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 10:50 PM

Y'all are becoming beasts!! Nice addition!
Posted By: TexBbq

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 11:49 PM

Congratulations Scott!
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 11:51 PM

Congrats Scott! I will be disappointed if no Grapevine Series, but sure it will work out.
Posted By: Scott Gordon

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/03/13 11:57 PM

Rob,

I plan to host some BPS Opens, but am suspending the Grapevine and Garland Series. I am replacing those with a BLT and Bass-n-Bucks series, better payouts and stronger fields!
Posted By: TexBbq

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: ScottABA
Rob,

I plan to host some BPS Opens, but am suspending the Grapevine and Garland Series. I am replacing those with a BLT and Bass-n-Bucks series, better payouts and stronger fields!

And a really good T.D.!
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: ScottABA
Rob,

great news!
Posted By: an_average_joe

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 12:40 AM

Congrats Scott ! Seems like yesterday we were talking tournament trails at the tackle show in Arlington (my how time flies)! Congrats to BLT as well - great addition !

Ian
Ignition Bass
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 02:54 AM

Cant wait to see how these lay out!!
Posted By: fishmagnet

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones

What does Gordo mean in spanish? grin
Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 04:40 AM

Originally Posted By: fishmagnet
Originally Posted By: Mark Jones

What does Gordo mean in spanish? grin

One way to look at it would be "healthy." Haha.
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Excited to announce that Scott Gordon has joined the BLT, BNB and the PTT staff - 10/04/13 04:48 AM

Woohoo!!!!!!
Makes Great Fishing Sense....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum