Texas Fishing Forum

Share Lunkers!!

Posted By: ColoradoTransplant

Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 03:17 AM

Posted By: YankHardReelFast

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 03:33 AM

Very interesting about the 12lbr in Lake Naconiche. Direct proof that not only genetics but the SL program produces!

Good job guys!
Posted By: CrankBait1007

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 03:55 AM

i think this needs to be done in more places.... i'm not sure whether fishing is increasing or decreasing in popularity but i'm sure as a whole bass population will decrease without some type of stocking plan
Posted By: Skeeter_Man1

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 04:18 AM

Nice post cheers
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 05:05 AM

That was excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 06:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Skeeter_Man1
Nice post cheers

Plus #1.
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Originally Posted By: Skeeter_Man1
Nice post cheers

Plus #2.
Man, I hope one day to join that club .......... flag fish
Posted By: ColoradoTransplant

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 09:33 PM

ya, I would love to be lucky enough to catch a fish big enough to become a sharelunker...

I think the program is awesome, and should be emulated in the rest of the country (even areas where there aren't alot of Bass fisherman could benefit from a similar program (i.e. sharelunker-trout, sharelunker-musky, sharelunker-whatever kinda fish you enjoy catching...)
Posted By: TogiakTerror

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/09/13 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: ColoradoTransplant
ya, I would love to be lucky enough to catch a fish big enough to become a sharelunker...

I think the program is awesome, and should be emulated in the rest of the country (even areas where there aren't alot of Bass fisherman could benefit from a similar program (i.e. sharelunker-trout, sharelunker-musky, sharelunker-whatever kinda fish you enjoy catching...)
this might be difficult. How much would a share lunker sun fish weigh? 1lb? Not enough difference in weight from the biggest to the average size. My 2 cts
Posted By: papamark

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/10/13 12:03 AM

Hey, I was in that video
Posted By: BanjoMinnow

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/10/13 12:06 AM

You're a lucky man papamark. I have heard about the sharelunker you caught, and I'm glad I finally saw a picture of it!! Go catch another this year!
Posted By: barryfish

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/10/13 12:14 AM

Very depressing sounds on that video IMO but awesome job too all the anglers and thank you! Wish they would take the offspring and spread them out at different lakes not just were they were caught.
Posted By: Samuel Ragle

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/10/13 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: ColoradoTransplant

Hard to set a size on a lot of fish, take catfish for example, what should the size be for them. 100? They get pretty big, pretty constant. It's harder for us to find, and catch, those big bass.
Posted By: 10lberfork

Re: Share Lunkers!! - 09/10/13 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: papamark
Hey, I was in that video
I didn't see Hollywood In none them names mentioned lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum