Texas Fishing Forum

bass boats for sale dfw?

Posted By: djones89

bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 03:21 PM

Ok so the wife has given me the ok to start seriously looking for a boat. I live off of 820 west of 35 was woundering if and where to find good used boats. Ones that have been inspected and such...also in house financing would be a plus. Thanks in advance for the advise.
Posted By: bullwinkle

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 03:44 PM

Check with Fun-N-Sun in Hurst. Ask for Monte ... I've bought several boats from Monte, great people !!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 04:16 PM

I would check with Classic Fiberglass as well. they take a used great used boat, clean it up, and make it look dang near new again! then sell em. and they are VERY picky on what they take in, you wont get a boat with motor problems from THEM.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 04:22 PM

Only place I'm aware of that does in house financing is wittle boats in lewisville
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Check with Fun-N-Sun in Hurst. Ask for Monte ... I've bought several boats from Monte, great people !!

Good folks over there I was a customer for years before joining the team...

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 05:12 PM

Thanks for the help
Posted By: Sandwichmaker26

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 06:06 PM

NEGATIVE
Posted By: dimitri

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Sandwichmaker26
NEGATIVE

Uh Ohhhh!!!!!!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: djones89
Thanks for the help
fun n sun has always had great comments from everyone on here. well everyone with more than 10 posts anyway.
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 09:24 PM

Fun n sun great folks ask for monte or fain
Posted By: Monte Reagan

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 09:57 PM

We will be glad to help you any way we can. We have some nice used boat and we do have financing but not in- house. We take pride in servicing what we sell so if I can help please call myself, Fain, Brad or Barbara and we will do our best to earn your business.
Kind regards,
Monte Reagan
817-280-0303 Hurst
817-279-1991 Granbury
Posted By: CSK

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/04/13 10:05 PM

Don't limit your search to DFW. Use Boat Trader and open up your distance. You may have to travel to look at them but there are deals to be had.
Posted By: Corey C. Metroplex Insurance

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/05/13 01:28 AM

I just purchased mine from Laredo, it was listed on here though.
Posted By: slim 285

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/05/13 02:30 AM

Plano Marine, Rockwall Marine are both good dealerships.
Posted By: 10lberfork

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/05/13 02:46 AM

Or buy individual I have nice 94 skeeter forsale
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/05/13 04:05 AM

fun and sun are great peeps... My boat was totaled by a guy who hit me in his truck and they offered me a boat to use for that weekend. My son and I were fishing the youth/adult tournament. It worked out that I did not need to use there boat but what a offer. Not to many boat dealers would make an offer like that.
Look, look and look some more. Don't buy the first boat you see.
Fun and sun. boat trader, on here and BBC ( baas boat central).

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/05/13 04:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Skeeterkidd
Or buy individual I have nice 94 skeeter forsale

Trust me Kidd if I had the cash we would have talked a while ago I have seen your rig its nice I'm a cash guy and it kills me to have to get a loan for a boat just got done with both vehicle loans and not really looking to get involved with another but I won't get the quality boat I'm wanting with out getting a loan
Posted By: PEDRO H.

Re: bass boats for sale dfw? - 05/05/13 04:37 AM

Fun n sun Fain has been very helpful in helping me locate a boat and keeping me updated on new arrivals.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum