Texas Fishing Forum

flouro rating system

Posted By: catslayer

flouro rating system - 04/02/13 12:21 AM

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewfpiintropg2.html

Really cool, I dig the independent testing! I think it came up with some cool results too... Tatsu had highest score but I was shocked at how much better it did than abraszx

Hopefully we can get some tables of all the brands and have some larger diameters tested

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 01:34 AM

Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks its cool...
Posted By: KVDwho?

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 02:22 AM

I'm glad you posted that. I read the test that they did several years ago and really used it as a guide when I first started using flouro. It looks like the initial test was a practice run so they should have some more brands tested soon. Thanks for the link.

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 02:23 PM

Yeah the first one wasn't nearly as cool as this one, the abrasion tester is what I'm most excited about
Posted By: WAWI

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 02:28 PM

No vanish? How can you omit the best line on the market

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 05:11 PM

Lol they used it in the first test if I'm not mistaken... And then threw that garbage out
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 05:37 PM

I think they are taking something simple and overcomplicating it for the average user. I personally don't need a test like that to tell me what my preferences are. I can tell pretty fast what line works for me. A lot of what they claim to be good in the other test is among my least favorites. Other than that its interesting reading just as an observer.
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 05:40 PM

Time on the Water will answer your questions.
Posted By: bassdaddy1683

Re: flouro rating system - 04/02/13 09:51 PM

Why no invisix? That's what I want to see next to the others.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum