Texas Fishing Forum

FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys)

Posted By: JacksonBean

FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:18 PM

Falcon Lake was everything you guys said it was going to be! What Jay considered to be a “slow day” was one for the record books. We had some goals set. #1 was to have a good time. #2 was our over the top goal and that was to each catch our personal bests.

“10 pounds or bust” it surely was. My brother landed his PB at 10 lbs 7 oz. Mine came it at 8 lbs 14 oz and Lisa weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz, each of us hitting a new record. Falcon Flukes were the name of the game and Jay put us on the fish. When the average fish is 5 lbs, it really spoils coming back home to these 2 pounders I’m used to.

I can’t recommend Jay highly enough. Not only was he an awesome guy to spend the day with, but his knowledge of the lake and commitment to keeping us on the fish was the best I’ve seen. We had a great time spending the day together. Not only did he stay late with us but he gave us pointers to keep us on the fish for the remainder of our trip. I cannot recommend Jay highly enough. His number is (956)754-0626.

A big thanks to Billy at TLC baits and James over at Falcon Lake Tackle. It was great to meet everyone and we sure enjoyed the fajitas. See you boys again really soon.

Triple digit heat is easy to bear when you are catching these bug eyed beauties!

Tight lines,

Jackson

Posted By: T-Gauntt

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:23 PM

Awesome!

Posted By: RapTrap

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:25 PM

Nice report and great fish!!

Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:26 PM

Beautiful fish and congrads. on your personal best.

Posted By: Eat Sleep Fish

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:43 PM

Wow awesome job y'all beautiful fish!

Posted By: elkfish

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:48 PM

WoW what a trip, I hope to have one of those someday!

Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 06:51 PM

All good people. Never met jay but consider Billy and Tiffany good friends

Posted By: AndrewG - Lake Fork Guide

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 07:05 PM

Wow! Looks like a great trip!

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 07:10 PM

That 10.7 in the last pic...... I put my entire hand in his mouth to remove the hook. Literally up to my wrist. I think there is a phrase "bucket mouth" or something to that effect?

It was such an awesome trip you guys.

One of those memories that will last a lifetime.

Posted By: Sterculius

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 07:38 PM

Wow! Congrats on a great catch!

Posted By: JD/76708

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 08:29 PM

Greatness!!

Way to go on the PBs... banana

Posted By: T Gutierrez

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 08:49 PM

Congradulations on the trip!
Another showing by Jay... The Animal...LOL
Folks!!! Working day in and day out in this heat. It's punishment and Jay loves it..
Jay is quickly becoming someone u cant get a trip with. He manages to keep his head up, and he put's the people first.
I know his dates are filling up And you want to get inn you better get in line.

Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 08:56 PM

Very nice trip! smile

BigDozer66

Posted By: 10 lbs or bust

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 09:12 PM

Very fun natured post and I appreciate the good words from everyone, but the fact is you 3 caught em. I just made suggestions and pointed you in the right direction. The old expression about a horse and water ......lol. I showed ya the water and you three did plenty of drinking....lol. I hope to get the opportunity again real soon, very much appreciated.

Jay

Posted By: Wolfpack

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/18/12 11:24 PM

Those are some nice fish. You boys must be from Brownwood. Ive known you all my whole life and did not know you were Bass Fisherman.!!!!!

Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 12:01 AM

Very nice!

Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 02:03 AM

Congrats!

Posted By: Beaglespin

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 02:22 AM

lookin forward to fishing Friday and Saturday with Jay!!!!!! WOW!!

Posted By: Basscat13

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 02:54 AM

Jay you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the great trip.Since i came back from falcon fishing just isnt the same.I need to come back.

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 02:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Basscat13
Jay you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the great trip.Since i came back from falcon fishing just isnt the same.I need to come back.

Plane ticket.....

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Beaglespin

Hahaha..... Looking forward to it as well.

Posted By: Caribou

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 03:21 AM

Im gunna need a better look at the catch in the 2nd pic. And i wouldnt mind a better look at the fish either ...

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 03:41 PM

Get ready to have a great time.

I'm back at work now with no focus, no direction, and a general lack of ambition.

So I just booked another trip with Jay for October. YEEEHAAA!! Let's get to work and make some money so we can get to some fishing!

Back in the zone. Thanks Jay. banana clap rolfmao

Tight lines,

JB

Re: FALCON LAKE with 10 Pounds or Bust (you've gotta see these piggys) - 06/19/12 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: JacksonBean

Get ready to have a great time.

I'm back at work now with no focus, no direction, and a general lack of ambition.

So I just booked another trip with Jay for October. YEEEHAAA!! Let's get to work and make some money so we can get to some fishing!

Back in the zone. Thanks Jay. banana clap rolfmao

Tight lines,

JB

I really appreciate it man......very funny post, now focus....you have a root canal to perform in 5 minutes.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum