Texas Fishing Forum

Great day on Falcon with Jay!

Posted By: westxag11

Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/09/12 03:34 AM

So due to recommendations on here to go out fishing with Jay, we made it out there 2 days ago and what a day we had!

Started out a little slow in the morning but our second spot we got into them on the crankbaits. Small ones (for Falcon at least) at first but they gradually got bigger. Up to about 7and a half for me and eventually 2 over 8 pounds for my buddy. We were on the fish most of the day and ended up with over 40 and probably about 10 over 5 pounds. Not too shabby. I'm sure Jay will hop in and hopefully post some pics sometime but our biggest 5 went around 38 I think. Definitely our best day of bass fishing ever!

Thanks for such a great day Jay! We had a blast and caught some great fish. Thanks for the recommendations from here and I would highly suggest if anyone has thought about going down to Falcon to definitely hop on it and give Jay a call. He's a great guy and really knows what he is doing.

Posted By: southtexascracker

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/09/12 04:08 AM

That's awesome, I heard he had a couple guys today, Friday the 8th, that couldn't fish worth a darn!

Posted By: 10 lbs or bust

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/09/12 10:02 AM

you fellas were great......I will post some pics later today for ya. Gotta finish getting ready for today.

Originally Posted By: southtexascracker
That's awesome, I heard he had a couple guys today, Friday the 8th, that couldn't fish worth a darn!

hahahaha......those guys stroked em good yesterday.

http://thefalconreport.blogspot.com/

Posted By: CrappieFreaks

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/09/12 01:46 PM

Jay is a great guide glad you guys had a good trip. Like the blog report Jay.

Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/09/12 04:37 PM

So excited to see Jay next week!!!!

Thanks for the info!

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/09/12 10:38 PM

Here are some of the pics of the Aggie beatdown of Falcon.

Thanks fellas!!

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/10/12 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: BMFOP
Jay is a great guide glad you guys had a good trip. Like the blog report Jay.

Thanks man.....looking forward to getting the website done and having it linked to that.

Originally Posted By: JacksonBean
So excited to see Jay next week!!!!

Thanks for the info!

Mr. Bean looking forward to it as well.....see you soon.

Posted By: southtexascracker

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/10/12 04:07 AM

I hear you guys chummed some cats today. Where is that upchuck spot?

Posted By: Prat85

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/10/12 05:37 AM

Falcon: Any tips on depth to fish out there only been once and fixing to heading down to fish again in a week

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/10/12 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Prat85
Falcon: Any tips on depth to fish out there only been once and fixing to heading down to fish again in a week

Every 30 days or so I post a detailed report here on TFF. I am looking at posting a new one between today and Wednesday of this week.

Jay

Posted By: Basscat13

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/10/12 02:36 PM

Any day with Jay is a great day.Cant wait till next time.I miss catching 5-9 lb bass all day long.

Re: Great day on Falcon with Jay! - 06/10/12 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Basscat13
Any day with Jay is a great day.Cant wait till next time.I miss catching 5-9 lb bass all day long.

I sure hope you and Mike bring down that young man of yours next time. Not too many places are better than Falcon at getting kids hooked on bass fishing.....

Thanks for stopping in Ben......you and Mike don't be strangers.

Jay

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum