Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Falcon video

Posted By: rippinlipsfishingteam

Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 01:49 PM

Hey guys, been lurking here for a while once I knew I was going to Falcon. Learned lots here prior to my trip, so thanks for that !
Fished with a good friend and a local guide down there and had a good time. The crowds weren't bad at all but it could have been because of the weather.

All I have to say is you guys are lucky down there ! hahaha... We dont see largemouth like that up north here but we do have some big smallies so I guess its kind of a trade off.

Looking forward to coming back for sure. We fished 3 days, no DD's but we had one decent day for weather and the other two were winnnndy and rainy for the most part. Made for tough conditions. Cranks were the key once the wind picked up.

Here is a little footage from the trip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyRPydpd...i9ta5HpEYTXdt0=

Posted By: Thinwater skinner

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 04:41 PM

Nice first trip. Now you are hooked for life... I bet you will be back before next year!! Any takers? Once you go you will start planning for the next trip... Less then three months if you can get the time off. Good Luck

Posted By: Paparon

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 05:47 PM

welcome to the TFF!
Nice video!

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 05:55 PM

Hahaha... yes. I went with a guy who was there last year. Its now a yearly trip !

Posted By: tjudson

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 06:46 PM

Sweet video. Thanks for posting.

Posted By: czoom

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 06:51 PM

Very nice. Love this video

Thanks for posting smile

Posted By: Chad Hill

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 07:41 PM

Good job. What editing software did you use

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 10:28 PM

A combination of software but for the most part windows live movie maker.. its good once u figure out the what works and what doesn't hahaha...

Posted By: 10 lbs or bust

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 10:33 PM

very cool vid man......mr law is one heck of a guide, what did you think of his Outlaw Jigs?

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/21/12 11:56 PM

Well they definately caught us some fish ! Its too bad the weather wouldn't let us stick with the jig bite... I love swingin' on em once you feel them pick it up. The fish that we did stick with the jig were all caught on rock piles... they fish pretty well as far as not snagging up a lot...

Crankin' shallow points was the key once the weather rolled in.

Posted By: bteel

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/22/12 12:09 AM

nicely done

Posted By: D-Hobbs

Re: Lake Falcon video - 03/22/12 12:31 AM

This video makes me want to get back down there! Looks like a great trip dude.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum