Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing partner.

Posted By: skeeter08

Fishing partner. - 03/10/12 03:58 AM

I am a college student at blinn college in Bryan, I was looking for someone who was looking for someone to go fishing with them. I don't have a boat but an willing to pitch in on gas and other things as well. I have my own gear and have fished some lakes around the bcs area. I know this is a long shot but I really want to get back on the lake and start fishing. If anybody is willing or knows somebody that is looking for a fishing partner let me know stegallbryce@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posted By: newmexicodropshot

Re: Fishing partner. - 03/10/12 04:08 AM

I am a student at blinn too and I would be happy to take you out some time but it will have to be in a couple weeks since I have bass champs and I am going to falcon for spring break.send me a pm if you want and I will get your contact info.

Posted By: Shawn Mead

Re: Fishing partner. - 03/10/12 04:12 AM

Awww....how cute. A match made in Heaven. Lol. No really this is awesome but there is a section made exclusively for this. Congrats and Good Luck!

Posted By: Bassinamped

Re: Fishing partner. - 03/10/12 04:15 AM

I also go to blinn and have all my own equipment except for a boat and would love to get out on the water. Yes if anybody is ever going and doesn't mind some company please let me know and I would be more than happy to go with you! Thanks

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum