Texas Fishing Forum

Temple fork rods

Posted By: Michael Doughty

Temple fork rods - 01/08/12 07:55 PM

I know im catchin fish that i never felt before on a cold weather pattern. I love these rods

Posted By: fish&coach

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/08/12 08:12 PM

Which one did you get. I looked at them for about an hour and couldn't make up my mind.

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/08/12 08:20 PM

I got two 7' medium heavy bai casters and a 6'6"" spin cast. They beat the heck out of my castaways

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/08/12 08:21 PM

A true value hardware store here in Gainesville sells them for 100.00

Posted By: DJTripleR

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/08/12 10:02 PM

BPS sells them for $99.99.

Posted By: redfishlaw

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/09/12 12:21 PM

I bought an ex-heavy and I love it. Light enought to throw spinnerbaits and pulls em out of the tree tops just fine. One of the nicer rods for the moeny I ever owned.

Good Luck and Tight Lines.

http://fishcatchingtravel.com/

Posted By: Dave-0

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/09/12 02:06 PM

And, they have a very good return policy.
A friend of mine introduced me to TFO rods and I bought a spinning set up from Tackle Warehouse. Used it for my light weight stuff like dropshots and weightless plastics. Blank broke straight across (first rod I've ever had break on me) and I took it to the distribution plant in Dallas. At first, they were going to charge me $40 for the replacement. The guy I dealt with looked at it closer and told me it was damaged in shipping and it wasn't my fault. He gave me a newer, better series rod they just came out with for my old one at NO charge. Super nice people too. Took the time to explain how they are made and how they break for different reasons. TFO will have my business for a long time.

Posted By: Gravey Train

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/09/12 03:55 PM

I have 5 of them, the guy at Cabelas told me they would replace them for 25 bucks, no questions asked.

Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Eddie Garrett

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/10/12 11:54 AM

Bayou Tackle here at Lake Fork has them for $99 and no tax. He is located on 154. He also sells reels at a better price then most stores. These are very good rods for the money with a great warranty. He sells Shimano and Lews reels.

Posted By: TX Bass Ninja

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/10/12 12:14 PM

Yes there are very good rods. They recently came out with a tecnique specific rod and again there are done by Gary Loomis price is 149.99 but these rods are extremely worth the money check em' out.

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/10/12 01:35 PM

cool, i gotta check those out

Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Temple fork rods - 01/10/12 01:36 PM

The only thing I don't like about them is the eyes are all the same size.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum