Texas Fishing Forum

Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland?

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/15/11 02:48 PM

Couple weeks ago I saw a thread about a electronics seminar at the bass pro in garland. The thread said that some fork guides would be out their helping u set up your SI units. I remember reading that you could bring your boat and they would go out with u in your boat and set up your SI unit in the water. Is this still going down? I think the guides were Marc Michel, James canameyer and idk the other one. Thanks Jake

Posted By: Doug E. Fresh

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/15/11 02:52 PM

I saw the same thing, but I think its actually at Diamond Sports Marine between Rockwall and Quinlan...

Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/15/11 02:54 PM

it is at Diamond Sports Marine on Dec 17th. \

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...nars_fro#UNREAD

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/15/11 08:44 PM

thanks guys can't wait

Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/15/11 09:30 PM

Diamond Sports Marine in Rockwall behind Southern Junction off of Hwy 276 Come by there first to get hooked up and then head to the lake. Lots of Free Stuff to be handed out so dont miss out. One other thing is you get a demo ride in a Ranger Boat or bring your ride and we will get in with you.
See You There !

Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/15/11 10:02 PM

Can I bring my head unit only and do a demo ride? 1197

Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/16/11 02:49 PM

I cannot do it in my boat cause mine is mounted in the dash. I will be adding a 1198 later with a ram mount but you can take notes on what I have then transfer the settings to yours. I set up a buddy of mine 1198 the other day and he was in awe ! Not hard at all.If you are ever up at Lake Fork just call me and I will set yours up on the water. Takes 1 hr or less to get it done right.

Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/16/11 07:55 PM

I'm planng on attending. I won't have my boat and HDS7 w/Side scan. They are out at Bob Sandlin.

Posted By: Tom Redington

Re: Electronics seminar at bass pro in garland? - 12/16/11 08:05 PM

Marc Mitchell and Jason Hoffman will be doing on the water for Humminbird, while James Caldemeyer and I will be on the water helping guys with Lowrance. Factory guys will be there for Lowrance, Humminbird, and Navionics with displays of their units to do seminars and help with set ups and any issues, as well as update your units to the latest software. Some nice giveaways as well. Look forward to hanging out with a bunch of TFF'ers tomorrow!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum