Texas Fishing Forum

Squaw

Posted By: raidersrule

Squaw - 01/26/11 09:51 PM

Going for the 1st time on Sunday. Any and all GPS Coordinates, bait recommendations, etc. would be appreciated. Heck, if you have some fish tagged, let me know where they are too. I need all the help I can get.
Posted By: Parker S.

Re: Squaw - 01/26/11 10:02 PM

Just drop the trolling motor and use your favorite bait. Its easy to catch fish just about anywhere out there this time of year. Have fun
Posted By: raidersrule

Re: Squaw - 01/26/11 10:16 PM

Can you run on that lake? Or is caution advised due to stumps, etc.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Squaw - 01/26/11 10:19 PM

Tword the dam from the ramp is pretty open, just watch the LONG point coming out from the island. Tword the river from the ramp is fairly open to the tree line, but supposedly theres a widow maker out in the middle that has eaten some boats.
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: Squaw - 01/26/11 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Parker S.
Just drop the trolling motor and use your favorite bait. Its easy to catch fish just about anywhere out there this time of year. Have fun

I'd argue that this lake is easy to catch fish anywhere right now. Seems like the average boat is getting around 12 bites a day on the lake.
Posted By: JT Larkin

Re: Squaw - 01/26/11 11:46 PM

When you consider there is 100 boats a day on the lake that means that there are 1200 bass caught a day tho!! Sore lips a lot of fish in a day for a lake that small
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum