Texas Fishing Forum

Joe Pool in the morning

Posted By: RATZ

Joe Pool in the morning - 06/28/10 02:35 AM

Heading out with a buddy who is in from Perryton, and I'd like to put him on some fish. I haven't fished JP in quite awhile. Any tips? I've hear there is still some grass at the state park marina, and the boat slips are holding fish. Is there any truth to that?

Re: Joe Pool in the morning - 06/28/10 02:46 AM

alright, I'll give spinner bait skirts away for every tip. One string at a time.

rolfmao
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Joe Pool in the morning - 06/28/10 03:20 AM

Oh in that case well i was out there today and caught dinks all day in 15-20 ft of water on humps biggest fish i had was a old sick 5 lber in about 25 ft managed one fish flipping trees no bites in the boat slips but didnt try to hard lol

Re: Joe Pool in the morning - 06/28/10 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: bradnitro175
Oh in that case well i was out there today and caught dinks all day in 15-20 ft of water on humps biggest fish i had was a old sick 5 lber in about 25 ft managed one fish flipping trees no bites in the boat slips but didnt try to hard lol

I'll e-mail you that white rubber strand in the morning. Really thanks though. it's tough when you see a fish in that condition. I caught a 8.66 on Fork Friday (only 15') and she never would swim upright. She would flop around and bite down on my hand, but she kept floating on one specific side, and she had a bloody and torn up tail.
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Joe Pool in the morning - 06/28/10 03:34 AM

Well she swam off great but her body was all crooked like an S i can only catch the sick and dumb ones
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum