Posted By: Cableman

Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 02:33 PM

Anyone know how it turned out?
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 04:43 PM

Any news. Is it posted?
Posted By: joeycan24

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 05:44 PM

I heard Jeff Reynolds and Johnny Thompson won, I think 18 or 19 pounds, I also heard 13 got a check.
Posted By: Ranger66

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 05:55 PM

It wasn't posted this morning.

Hey Cableman, haven't heard from you in a while, how's it going? We are having an open night tournament July 24-25 on Texoma if you are interested.
Posted By: TexasMo

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 05:57 PM

I wonder what those guys did so different.. They must of have had a nice place outta the wind.. cause it was HOWLING out there..

We took off west.. and struggled.. only stuck 4 little keepers...
Posted By: Tony_Wornick

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: TexasMo
I wonder what those guys did so different.. They must of have had a nice place outta the wind.. cause it was HOWLING out there..

We took off west.. and struggled.. only stuck 4 little keepers...

Reynolds is deadly on that lake.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:07 PM

He is excellent on Texoma. He's picking pockets this year!

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:11 PM

what does he do that makes him so much better? Does have brush piles that only he knows about?

To mee.. that lake just fishes so much differently than any other.. That is why I struggle on it.. no grass in it..LOL
Posted By: buda13

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:12 PM

Reynolds and Thompson teamed up???? You guys are in trouble this year! Thompson has won as much as anyone else out there, this is like an allstar team.

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: buda13
Reynolds and Thompson teamed up???? You guys are in trouble this year! Thompson has won as much as anyone else out there, this is like an allstar team.

I ain't skeered.. I beleive that was their first event together.. Sandbagging on us.. LOL

Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:17 PM

http://www.mediabass.com/2k10/TX/TEXOMA/4.shtml

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TexasMo
Originally Posted By: buda13

I ain't skeered.. I beleive that was their first event together.. Sandbagging on us.. LOL

It's not their first rodeo. They have been taking money for some time now.
Posted By: Cableman

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Ranger66
It wasn't posted this morning.

Hey Cableman, haven't heard from you in a while, how's it going? We are having an open night tournament July 24-25 on Texoma if you are interested.

Not so sure I want to try that again! crazy We didn't get a bite last time. I will check with partner and see what he says or maybe I can get Mr. Reynolds to fish with me!!!! flehan
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:45 PM

I fished JC Outdoors on Texoma. Every tournament Jeff and his partner were a force to be reckoned with. When he's on em you're fishing for second place. I ain't skeered of him either but you gotta be on feesh to beat him! You gotta bring your A game. We finished 1.16 points behind them for the AOY. Ain't no denying he got game.

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:52 PM

John.

thats my challenge.. i just go junk fishing.. not sure where to go in the clear water.. but I sure like being out there with a chance of catching a nice smalley!!!!

Good to see those guys bring in some fish..I know some one has to be catching them some place..
Posted By: TIM CLINE

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 06:54 PM

Johnny, Jeff, and Don have all been on them this year. It is hard to compete with these boys right now.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 07:07 PM

you get them OK boys on that smallmouth early morning dawn bite.. and you are gonna be hurting... LOL!

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: TIM CLINE
Johnny, Jeff, and Don have all been on them this year. It is hard to compete with these boys right now.

Yea.. its been tough competition thats for sure..
But I like being out there.. and I like competition.. so I am gonna keep trying as long as I financially can do it..

if anything.. I can watch the big boats go by with all of hte purty ladies on them..LOL

Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 07:46 PM

or fish the islands where they "suntan"... LOL!
Posted By: J C Outdoors

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: John175 ®
I fished JC Outdoors on Texoma. Every tournament Jeff and his partner were a force to be reckoned with. When he's on em you're fishing for second place. I ain't skeered of him either but you gotta be on feesh to beat him! You gotta bring your A game. We finished 1.16 points behind them for the AOY. Ain't no denying he got game.

Jeff is one of the most consistant anglers on Texoma right now no doubt, rarely a win with us but consistantly in 2nd to 3rd place. John you and Brian need to team up and come back this fall series and give them boys a whoopin'. It was a down to the wire points race for that series and he did not think he could pull it off against you guys. Its Joe Copeland and those big fall fish he catches that you better watch out for. Jeff and Joe Paul won AOY on our Spring Series as well but it was a squeaker also with the team of Fennell/McFarland.

Texoma Fall Series:
1. Season Opener August 22, 2010
2. Sept. 19, 2010
3. Oct. 10, 2010
4. Oct. 31, 2010
5. Nov. 21, 2010
Champ. Dec 19, 2010

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: J C Outdoors
Originally Posted By: John175 ®

Jeff is one of the most consistant anglers on Texoma right now no doubt, rarely a win with us but consistantly in 2nd to 3rd place. John you and Brian need to team up and come back this fall series and give them boys a whoopin'. It was a down to the wire points race for that series and he did not think he could pull it off against you guys. Its Joe Copeland and those big fall fish he catches that you better watch out for. Jeff and Joe Paul won AOY on our Spring Series as well but it was a squeaker also with the team of Fennell/McFarland.

Texoma Fall Series:
1. Season Opener August 22, 2010
2. Sept. 19, 2010
3. Oct. 10, 2010
4. Oct. 31, 2010
5. Nov. 21, 2010
Champ. Dec 19, 2010

Think I may have to join you guys out there this fall.
Posted By: MikeSouza

Re: Media Texoma? - 06/14/10 11:06 PM

When I saw the early entries on Thursday, I noticed Johhny and Jeff were teamed up. A few months ago a friend and I were taking a guess on how long it would be until they started to fish together again. Our question has been answered. lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum