Texas Fishing Forum

Bud Light Fall Schedule...

Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Bud Light Fall Schedule... - 05/04/10 03:07 AM

Remember a few months ago when I was conducting a POLL for lakes out West of I-35. Well your voices were heard and this will be the inaugural series starting in the Fall of 2010. With Sping Tournaments to follow in 2011 and more lakes!!! More on 2011 later!!!

Check out the lakes and dates ...plan for an exciting series that will kick off August 15th out of Rough Creek on Lake Granbury. Then August 21/22 the 1st Annual Big Bass and combination Open/Team Tournament on Hubbard Creek. Some of these event are being planned to be filmed and aired on Honey Hole All Outdoors...! WOW!!!

Start planning now to participate in the fastest growing tournment series in the state!!!

If you would like more info contact the Tourney Director Chris Davis from the Bud Light site or give me shout and I'll steer you in the right direction.................This is going to be awesome!!!

Posted By: buzzzfrog

Re: Bud Light Fall Schedule... - 05/04/10 03:19 AM

The bud light trail is a awesome tournament trail.they sure are getting a great name out there,and booming in Texas tournament fishing.
Posted By: Jimmie Moreland

Re: Bud Light Fall Schedule... - 05/04/10 03:21 AM

congrats Paul! I imagine the WEST and HUBBARD CREEK events should have GREAT turnouts! Hopefully I'll be back on the water by then!
Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Re: Bud Light Fall Schedule... - 05/04/10 03:30 AM

I think I made a BOO-BOO...I reposted this topic in the Touney section...Maybe the Moderator God's will leave it hear for a day or two....Please pretty please!!!???
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum