Texas Fishing Forum

HUBBARD HELP!

Posted By: Bass&Beer

HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 03:04 AM

To all you that responded I appreciate your info. All you other tight lip Hubbard rats YOU CAN KISS MY ARSE!
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 04:58 AM

All I can say is get it right.

Ray Hubbard

Or

Hubbard Creek

Betweeen the two I know what the real problem is..

Your fishing the wrong Mother Hubbard!!!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 05:52 AM

I've been on RH once for three hours in the last 6 weeks. I can't weigh in on a conversation without any current information. Also, you have three weeknight tournaments a week, Media was there last week and there are several more tournaments coming up the next few weeks. Guys are tight lipped when money is on the line. I think you may want to rethink your comment. It's not personal.
Posted By: Fish AKA Jerry

Re: HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 12:57 PM

I doubt you will get anyone to "rat" now. I don't understand the comment at all. Do you think you are owed a tip?
Posted By: SkeeterHawk

Re: HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 01:10 PM

Too many Beers and not enough Bass. grin
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 01:25 PM

LOL! work,and find you own, just like we did...
Posted By: Mario-Bass man

Re: HUBBARD HELP! - 04/14/10 02:49 PM

It would seem to me , if you wanted someone on this forum to help you out you would be at least applicative of those who went out of their way to respond to you.

On the other hand your last post was one that no one would appreciate nor would even give you the time of day. As for me--I wouldn't give you the slightest help after that comment and would encourage others to put you on "Total" ignore, and avoid you like the plague.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum