Texas Fishing Forum

I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!!

Posted By: Lake Fork Guide

I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:29 AM

I officially challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off. It will take place on Lake Fork but.. We will be fishing March 28th(sunday). We will do a paper tourney for the 5 largest bass, we will have a no biased observer weigh and keep track of weights. I think we should get Caleb Ramsey to do the video for the day? What do you all think?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:31 AM

IF HE ISNT CHICKEN???
Posted By: Bass Boat Wired

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:41 AM

sounds like a dual to the death
Posted By: Casey Allison

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:42 AM

Or a Victory for me....Cake Walk

Have you not seen my Challenge Track record Cody?

I mean it's not your a Clint Wright or anything.... bolt
Posted By: Tom Groves

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:44 AM

WHOA!!!!!

You better think about what your doing, Cody. He`s better than you think.
Posted By: senko9S

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:46 AM

kids...
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:46 AM

duel
Posted By: HardHook

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:48 AM

I'd say sometime in June or July but make it interesting and only fish with two baits and you have to choose them when the dates set...could be fun too see
Posted By: buzzzfrog

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:49 AM

Sounds like its on good luck to both.
Posted By: MV

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:50 AM

You is going to film
Posted By: fishbug

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:50 AM

I dont know mr.bass24 but I fished with cody last year at raburn.
If it is for beeding fish cody can catch um
Posted By: Moore

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:51 AM

i nominate myself to be the judge for Cody.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:51 AM

I'd love to be a weighmaster, as I know neither.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: MV
You is going to film

Yep it will all be filmed and a observer will get to see Fork with Cody and I...not bad really

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:54 AM

spring would be a wack fest fellas, big ones

summer time im gunna keeo the weigh master very busy

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:56 AM

hey confident cody, bring it to grapevine...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:57 AM

im thinkin March 23 or 24

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 02:59 AM

on the vine?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:01 AM

I`ll be the weigh master for Casey and he can use my boat. The fishings up to him, but I bet he beats you to your spots. smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:01 AM

I don't think Cody want's to walk into that Buzz Saw... Senko smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:04 AM

y not? he's challenging you on HIS lake?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:04 AM

promise u wont cry casey? i may almost feel bad and teach u how to catch somethin other than dinks like you did with wilcox on cedar creek

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:07 AM

cmon cody, bite... hooked

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:15 AM

guess the almost 1,000 posts in one day isnt biting or waiting for some info first...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Lake Fork Guide-Cody Malone
promise u wont cry casey? i may almost feel bad and teach u how to catch somethin other than dinks like you did with wilcox on cedar creek

Umm did you see the show it was a tough day all around. We were proud of our dinks...LOL
Posted By: bigbassred

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:20 AM

Cody is to chicken to go to the vine David!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:22 AM

yeah i know, i guess reel anglers scare him... he challenges someone without a boat? heck cody, lets make it the bedford boys ranch then... bank fishing at its finest... juggle

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:34 AM

Senko, might want to pull the reins back a little.

This is about fun and shoot some cool video's.
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:34 AM

I bet both of you dont catch a fish.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:37 AM

Jersey, What's up bud.

Been to Lake X lately? I still think there's a Monster in there.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: mrbass24
Senko, might want to pull the reins back a little.

This is about fun and shoot some cool video's.

sorry warden, thought this was a public site...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:46 AM

LOL

No where near a warden.

You wanna be next on the Challenge sheet on Grapevine, after I'm done with Cody?

I really like that lake as we have nothing like that over here on the East side.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:47 AM

Senko

Clean out some PM's I tried to PM you.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:51 AM

go ahead...
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:51 AM

Is this serious??

loco

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:52 AM

100% for real marked in PEN on my calender!! ON LAKE FORK
Posted By: sloughfoot

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:54 AM

its going to be a shootout duel

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:58 AM

Originally Posted By: sloughfoot
its going to be a shootout duel

with Red Riders at 40 paces

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:00 AM

100% for reak marked in PEN on my calender!!

yes or no?
Posted By: Chad T

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:21 AM

Go get 'em Casey!
Posted By: bassin'Nick

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:29 AM

Put the official boat warden's spot up for bid, money goes to winner's charity of choice. I'd bid on that.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:30 AM

pink slips? ALL IN!
Posted By: Jimmie Moreland

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:38 AM

i like these lake fork clowns that claim to be hot **it, but you'll never see em on other lakes. anytime they offer up a challenge they want you to come play in their backyard, but they wont return the favor.

No offense to you Mr Malone, but Ive seen some other Fork clowns lately offering "challenges".
Posted By: bandy ray watkins

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:42 AM

i love this forum there some sure enough smack talkers here sounds like two good sticks about to face off on a good lake this ought to be interesting but id hav to put my money on cody either way i want to see the video wen finished
Posted By: JustWingem

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:47 AM

MrBass24,

I will be your in boat official.

I kinda want to see the tattoo.
Posted By: CHUNK-N-WINDING

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:49 AM

Reminds me of this video duel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87FnTqYqnO4&feature=related
Posted By: sloughfoot

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:49 AM

Its so exciting the suspense is unbearable were headin for a showdown showdown

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Jimmie M.
i like these lake fork clowns that claim to be hot **it, but you'll never see em on other lakes. anytime they offer up a challenge they want you to come play in their backyard, but they wont return the favor.

No offense to you Mr Malone, but Ive seen some other Fork clowns lately offering "challenges".

no offence taken, I will be up for a second challenge, win or loose, and show up!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:51 AM

I actually picked Fork, he wanted to go to a neutral location, but plans are in the works for this Show Down.

JustWingem......:( you seem happy about the tat...LOL
Posted By: James_C

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:52 AM

popcorn
Posted By: westtexgolfer

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:57 AM

this will be awesome both of these guys have posted in the past good fish and good advice... obviously some are taking this as a angry matchup when its supposed to be a friendly faceoff full of good info

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By: coryp
this will be awesome both of these guys have posted in the past good fish and good advice... as for them thinking thay are good... um they most likely are that is y they have sponsors and obviously some are taking this as a angry matchup when its supposed to be a friendly faceoff full of good info

wow, welcome to the tff.....

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:10 AM

this will be awesome both of these guys have posted in the past good fish and good advice... as for them thinking thay are good... um they most likely are that is y they have sponsors and obviously some are taking this as a angry matchup when its supposed to be a friendly faceoff full of good info

I never claimed to be GOOD, just better than Cody...:)

I'm good at shooting video's...well....somewhat OK.
I get lucky once maybe twice a year and get on fish.
I just need one of those times to be on the 28th against Cody.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:14 AM

it'd be funny to watch you pull Cody's pants down, on his home water, in front of the entire forum! just sayin

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:23 AM

sick

Hope you mean beat him at the Challenge right...LOL

No worries Jimmy, you will be proud Trust Me smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:29 AM

of course... LOL
Posted By: westtexgolfer

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:39 AM

you dont have to claim your good i believe you both are great fisherman

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:39 AM

u will need all the luck you can find bud!!
Posted By: JustWingem

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:43 AM

u will need all the luck you can find bud!!

Call me lucky!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:56 AM

smile

I'll be calling Lucky a few times before March 28th.....that doesn't sound right???
Posted By: Jkitchens

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 06:11 AM

popcorn2 I like this....
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 07:12 AM

greatness... Casey let me know if you need a chauffeur
Posted By: bassackwards dav

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 01:49 PM

Wow TFF smack down.Casey the build up is intence you gotta film this one?
Posted By: BUTTERBEAN

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 03:40 PM

Maybe you could get Bill Wilcox from Honey Hole to come out and host it and film it. That way we could all watch it.
Posted By: The Hag

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 04:52 PM

This is going to be good! I can't wait to see it! Since both of them are friends of mine and of each other, I can't wait to rib the second place guy. smile smile smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: bassackwards dav
Wow TFF smack down.Casey the build up is intence you gotta film this one?

Yep it's going to be filmed for you all.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:26 PM

Casey we should do this ultimate match style, 4 2hr quarters, mid boat line and all. No net also. Our obsrerver can also be the ref.
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:47 PM

Just give me a call early morning of the 28th Casey. We'll pull out the big guns to work in your favor.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:47 PM

Since it's your home lake perhaps you can spot Casey a few pounds. grin
Posted By: c.michels

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:51 PM

WOW!!! this is going to be interesting. both of yall need to bring out your A game for sure.
Posted By: GaryReynolds

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:55 PM

i will ref the event!!!!
Posted By: Ride-or-Fish ®

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 05:59 PM

sweeeet. This is gonna be good!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 06:43 PM

I'm cool with Match Style Fishing.

We will decide how to get a Ref.

Or two Refs two Boats and a all out Paper Tournament war
That way I don't have to show you my spots smile

Posted By: riddick19

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/30/10 07:30 PM

can I follow and watch?(MARK my GPS)
Posted By: Eric Gandy

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 05:22 AM

Wow! Two heavy hitters in the fishing world go head to head. I wonder if ESPN will bid for coverage.
Posted By: Bazztex

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 06:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Eric Gandy
Wow! Two heavy hitters in the fishing world go head to head. I wonder if ESPN will bid for coverage.

WFN? rolfmao

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Eric Gandy

LOL

It might stink so bad I'm not even Sure You Tube will let me up load the video's when we are done.

Although a friend of a cousin who knows a guy who is third cousins removed of a lady who knew a guy that talked to this girl at a Boat dock, said this might be on TV??? So there's a pretty good chance I guess smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 03:58 PM

can I film on one of the boats?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 04:06 PM

It's going to be in one boat I think. We will work out more details this week.

Posted By: iworksoicanfish

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 04:47 PM

The wager should be that the loser goes back to 0 on there post count. Go mrbass24. Please dont let this be Cody first tournament win in his career.
Posted By: C MOORE BASS

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 11:26 PM

Why not just have a individual paper tourney, so we can all play
Posted By: chuckwagon

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 11:38 PM

Could you guys work this thing in some way to raise money for a favorite charity?

It just seems like it's a big enough event that some money could be raised to help..........somebody.

Maybe TFF'ers could wager donations on their fav lure lobber!

Just a thought. smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 11:40 PM

I see some front endage coming

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 11:46 PM

contact cody's manager...
Posted By: Jay Kendrick

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 01/31/10 11:57 PM

i want casey on cypress springs one of these days.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: chuckwagon

Could you guys work this thing in some way to raise money for a favorite charity?

It just seems like it's a big enough event that some money could be raised to help..........somebody.

Just a thought. smile

That's true, we will work on something.
Someone is working on it right now, just trying to wait and see what they come up with.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: JayKendrick

Why?

I've only been on that lake once or twice and I'm not that good on it smile
Posted By: Jay Kendrick

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 12:42 AM

dang my memory is bad... alzimers at an early age sucks.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: JayKendrick

Why?

I've only been on that lake once or twice and I'm not that good on it smile

as long as hes in the back of the boat, you wont have any problems smile hehe smile you just cant leave him anything to catch smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 01:29 AM

Originally Posted By: iworksoicanfish
The wager should be that the loser goes back to 0 on there post count. Go mrbass24. Please dont let this be Cody first tournament win in his career.

Codys won quite a few tournaments, how do u think he got all those sponsors!
Posted By: Zach Starling

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 02:23 AM

Sorry Casey but if I can whoop you at fishing. Good luck my money is on Cody!!!!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: iworksoicanfish

Codys won quite a few tournaments, how do u think he got all those sponsors!

I take it you are being sarcastic?
Posted By: Shawn Mead

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:25 AM

Not rocking the boat but Casey is merely a self-promoting amateur....more of a camera man and not soo much of a fisherman type is he not? Never met him....only seen him fish with Wilcox and he looked like a rookie doing it. My money is on Cody @ Fork and David @ the 'Vine. Any takers?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:30 AM

i got 5 on David.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: senko9S
i got 5 on David.
lol...i'll double that and split it.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:39 AM

+5 on David @ The Vine

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:42 AM

What happened casey, I thought you were up for a grammy tonight for the best video of a tranny impersonation. LOL Good Luck against Cody! You will need it! Also since he obviously has the edge, If you get control of the boat in the First quarter, just find his waypoints on his GPS and go blow them up with the Merc. But I bet he doesn't let you near the steering wheel on the p-pole ranger.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: torquetwister
Not rocking the boat but Casey is merely a self-promoting amateur....more of a camera man and not soo much of a fisherman type is he not? Never met him....only seen him fish with Wilcox and he looked like a rookie doing it. My money is on Cody @ Fork and David @ the 'Vine. Any takers?

Seriously,

DO you guys really not think I can fish.

1st I have never said I was good at fishing or thumped my chest. I do take the challenges because we have it in the works to make money for a charity. Matter of fact almost everything I do is to help out a charity some how.

I do give some tips here and there and yeah I do shoot a lot of video's.

You guys take to much offense to somebody that has supporters of what they do no matter what it is....Fishing, Shooting Videos, writing articles.....what ever.

So yeah I guess I am a self promoting amature, THAT HAS FUN DOING WHAT I DO.

Funny how people can talk smack about someone and have never meet them are been in the boat with them.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:23 AM

hide2

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:27 AM

popcorn

smile

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:31 AM

wouldn't it be easier to challenge you to a jalapeno eating contest and get it over with?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:37 AM

Heck no, me and jalapeno's do not go good together.

Guys,

I know there's not a Snow Balls Chance, that I beat him. It's about the challenge though, it's fun.

Oh and try fishing in the boat with Bill and he will make anyone look like a Rookie....he just makes me look like a 1st grader trying to play Varsity Football.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:41 AM

a post count challenge reminds me of snowballs...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:42 AM

Glad to see you admit defeat before you even fish. smile smile smile But, who knows. smile I just know I would love to see this one on the water. One thing is for sure, you will learn something by fishing with him for a day.
Posted By: GoArmy

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:45 AM

Egos, egos egos. Don't worry about it Casey. Have fun. It's for a good cause, some memories, and probably some knowledge. You don't stand a chance but have fun. bolt
Just kidding! Don't let the ego fishermen get at you.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:49 AM

Glad ol' Casey can take all this ribbing he's getting now. Gotta love the smack talk though! smile smile
Posted By: BThomas

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:52 AM

Good Luck Casey, Just remember, Nobody thought the Browns would win a game this past season and look what they accomplished. They won 5 games.

It's called fishing for a reason. Every dog has his day.(some more than others). Enjoy yourself(I know you will). If this Malone fella is any good, He will offer you the front of the boat while he sits in the back...

Keep on fishing on....lol
Posted By: Tritonman

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:55 AM

Senko - it's time you stepped out of this thread, and the post trolling.
Posted By: Bazztex

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 08:08 AM

Good Luck Casey and Cody and most of all have Fun with it. cheers

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 01:32 PM

Casey..... I think more people are picking you to win! LOL

people actually going to "donate" money for this to happen?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 02:38 PM

you guys seriously underestimate Casey(mrbass24). i have fished with him and he can hold his own..... he's also won money doing what he loves, fishing. And to chastise someone for taking THEIR OWN TIME to video and help represent people, is pretty selfish.

thanks MrBass24 for all you do. you've helped a ton of people, and some are just too blind to see it.

My money... is on MrBass24 wink
Posted By: Cableman

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:34 PM

Wow! Thats not very nice! Must be sad to be you.
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 03:42 PM

Well I dont know Cody or Casey, but I just have to wonder how many of us here would have the guts to accept a challenge from a pro (I assume thats what Cody is from reading this) on thier home lake. I bet not to many because they cant take the blow to thier ego of getting beat in a one on one challenge.

I think the safe bet here is Cody, but pros get beat all the time on thier home lake by those that had never seen the lake untill the week before T-Day.

If there is going to be a flock of spectator boats following this then count me in! grin

It should be intresting! popcorn

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 04:46 PM

Seriously,

DO you guys really not think I can fish.

1st I have never said I was good at fishing or thumped my chest. I do take the challenges because we have it in the works to make money for a charity. Matter of fact almost everything I do is to help out a charity some how.

I do give some tips here and there and yeah I do shoot a lot of video's.

You guys take to much offense to somebody that has supporters of what they do no matter what it is....Fishing, Shooting Videos, writing articles.....what ever.

So yeah I guess I am a self promoting amature, THAT HAS FUN DOING WHAT I DO.

Funny how people can talk smack about someone and have never meet them are been in the boat with them.

Easy there cupcake....my opinion is based on pure speculation which is why I put it in a form of a question. You are right...I don't know you. I have never heard of anything great you have done or accomplished. I commend you for your efforts on supporting local charities. However, I still don't see how a rip off from the real "Day on the Water" warrants an open arms welcome in the fishing community??? Can somebody answer that for me? I am not making this a personal attack at all....as long as it pays the bills I am all for it. I just want to better understand the philosophy behind it. Maybe I should take notes and start publishing magazines called Fishmaster or Land & River...just saying.

For everybody else: GET OVER IT....I DID!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 04:54 PM

Mrbass24 has done SOOOO much for our sport, and for us as anglers. He's a GREAT sport, and from what I understand a decent angler as well. Ive only met him once or twice, and it was certainly a pleasure.. he's A+, high class good people. The ONLY problem I have with him, is I ended up meeting SkeeterRonnie at his house..since he facilitated that.. I blame him wink

Kidding both you guys.

This is going to be ANOTHER WONDERFUL thing MrBass24 is doing.. going to a charity.

I applaud BOTH, MrBass24 AND Cody Malone for doing this.

And since there IS smack talk (which I love) Im bettin with Mrbass24 fish

Tight lines to BOTH anglers!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 04:56 PM

hes ran charity tournies, he won one of the ray hubbard bass club championships(2 day, and he fished solo the first day), hes won money on ray hubbard, hes opened up opportunities for many anglers with his videos, hes helped junior anglers with videos and sponsorship, he started the ray hubbard tues night tournies...

do some research before attacking or questioning his abilities.

RESPECT.
Posted By: ColeM83

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 04:57 PM

Go ahead and get you some. I want to see this!
Posted By: LJBass

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:04 PM

This should be a great duel would love to see video of this.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:08 PM

However, I still don't see how a rip off from the real "Day on the Water" warrants an open arms welcome in the fishing community??? Can somebody answer that for me?

Seems like you are the only one that has a problem with it! Theres your answer!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SkeeterRonnie
hes ran charity tournies, he won one of the ray hubbard bass club championships(2 day, and he fished solo the first day), hes won money on ray hubbard, hes opened up opportunities for many anglers with his videos, hes helped junior anglers with videos and sponsorship, he started the ray hubbard tues night tournies...

RESPECT.

LOL....What happened...did he do something for you lately? Most of yall are soo fake it is rediculous. At least I keep it real around here. I think a few of yall know what I am talking about when I say that.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:13 PM

RESPECT.

LOL....What happened...did he do something for you lately? Most of yall are soo fake it is rediculous. At least I keep it real around here. I think a few of yall know what I am talking about when I say that.

you asked what he did. there are a few examples. fake is sitting behind a keyboard anonymously and running your fingers. hes always helped me when i have asked. and no, he hasnt done anything for me lately. read the quote in my signature line, it will help ease your tension.
Posted By: Michael Curbow

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:29 PM

LOL....What happened...did he do something for you lately? Most of yall are soo fake it is rediculous. At least I keep it real around here. I think a few of yall know what I am talking about when I say that. [/quote]

Not sure what good you are adding to this thread cupcake?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:30 PM

RESPECT.

you asked what he did. there are a few examples. fake is sitting behind a keyboard anonymously and running your fingers. hes always helped me when i have asked. and no, he hasnt done anything for me lately. read the quote in my signature line, it will help ease your tension.

No tension here boss....the tension lies within a few of you on my original questioning. I think you have ironically forgotten a few important things along the way so take notes. I did not ask what he did. You decided to take it upon yourself and tell me as well as a few others. As for me being anonymous....well, that is in the benefit of you. Otherwise I would be getting questioned as to what was said when you decided to vent your true feelings about Casey. Now...last question...Are you lying now?...or were you lying then? The cat is out of the bag. Maybe you should take your signature more seriously before opening your trap.
Posted By: Skeeter_1

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:32 PM

HMMMMMMMMMM I think I want in on this somehow !!!!!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:35 PM

LOL!! you are trolling. casey and i have minor disagreements and i talk to him when i dont think he is doing right or have a problem. i am no saint, and neither is anyone else. and i also get calls from him when i do wrong.. wink friends have "issues" and always help each other out or converse when issues arise. :)thats all part of friendship. i make fun of him, yes... but i still appreciate what he does for me. he usually pays me back by ringing the doorbell several times and running off wink

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:40 PM

Yeah yeah...well I concede. To get back on topic...my picks to win still remain to be Cody @ Fork and David @ 'Vine.
Posted By: Fishin' Rocket

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:50 PM

This could get very interesting! boxing popcorn
Posted By: John175☮

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:50 PM

Maybe they can do it during a tournament so we can see how they stacked up against others in the same conditions.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:59 PM

Before I give the ole "Lets Get Back On Topic Please" I would like to say one thing...well maybe a few things.

torquetwister,
I understand where you are coming from. NO I have not done anything to prove anything in the tournament world. I understand that, like I say. I agree with you. I don't care about winning that much to be that competitive, now when I fish, I do get that way though.

Yes I do, do articles on the TFF that are along the same lines of "DOTW". That being said, there's nothing that separates me from a guy that makes one post and it's a good tip, or one post that show's a fishing picture.

I just love doing what I do, and I've done it allot.
I've traveled all over the state meeting great anglers and making great friends. If that in some way rubs you wrong or upsets you im sorry, but that’s the way it is.

If my posting make you upset there is a block feature on the TFF, and I understand if you us it. Heck you'll probably not be the first to block me smile

Now, let’s all get along and if your still upset and want to vent feel free to PM me or call my Cell.

Now "Lets Get Back O Topic Please"...LOL

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: John175 ®
Maybe they can do it during a tournament so we can see how they stacked up against others in the same conditions.

I don't like those odds...LOL

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 07:20 PM

If my posting make you upset there is a block feature on the TFF, and I understand if you us it. Heck you'll probably not be the first to block me smile

Just for the record......you cant block Mods or any TFF Administration! grin Yes I have tried! scared

bolt

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 07:44 PM

Casey has never PERSONALLY done anything for me.... And I'll still take Allison over Malone and Short over Malone wink just sayin...
Posted By: buda13

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 07:51 PM

Casey has never PERSONALLY done anything for me.... And I'll still take Allison over Malone and Short over Malone wink just sayin...

Easy Jimmie, we dont want Cody Malone going Chuck Norris on anyone... cheers rolfmao
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Zach Hughes

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 08:06 PM

or his manager getting mad...............
Posted By: nascardriver

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 08:13 PM

I don't know the situation, but I think this is a good deal they are doing...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 08:19 PM

I find it amusing that some folks can't be happy unless they are laughing at someone else. I was once told that was some inner personal issues trying to manifest itself to make one feel better about their own self worthlessness.

I don't know that I believe that, but it sure seems funny how it's the same ones all the time.

just sayin...
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Tritonman
I find it amusing that some folks can't be happy unless they are laughing at someone else. I was once told that was some inner personal issues trying to manifest itself to make one feel better about their own self worthlessness.

I don't know that I believe that, but it sure seems funny how it's the same ones all the time.

just sayin...

+1

eeks
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 08:47 PM

RESPECT.

No tension here boss....the tension lies within a few of you on my original questioning. I think you have ironically forgotten a few important things along the way so take notes. I did not ask what he did. You decided to take it upon yourself and tell me as well as a few others. As for me being anonymous....well, that is in the benefit of you. Otherwise I would be getting questioned as to what was said when you decided to vent your true feelings about Casey. Now...last question...Are you lying now?...or were you lying then? The cat is out of the bag. Maybe you should take your signature more seriously before opening your trap.

Boss? haha that in itself was funny.... There wasn't one time where Casey said anything about how good he was, and if there was I certainly missed out on that. He is one of the very few guys in this sport, that takes time to help others learn instead of trying to figure stuff out for himself and himself only. Your posts were ignorant, and borderline embarassing, however I must say I did laugh because of the "bozo" like status of the posts. That is all I really have to say regarding this, and o ya, best of luck with your land and water magazine, send me a PM when they hit the shelves!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 09:02 PM

i still think I want in on this somehow????? FORK ????? IM ALL IN ! Wait thats in poker right? Im still all in >?? cody want some of me? Come and get it Match style number 2?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Tritonman

just sayin...

+1

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Skeeter_1
i still think I want in on this somehow????? FORK ????? IM ALL IN ! Wait thats in poker right? Im still all in >?? cody want some of me? Come and get it Match style number 2?

NO NO NO,

We saw you at the Grudge Match and I'm not walking into that Buzz Saw....LOL

How you been Skeeter?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 09:49 PM

How about a separate fish off between Team Cody/Casey versus Team Skeeter/Shawn on Fork? For a friendly wager of course! That way I will not remain anonymous and we can finally meet. I have known Skeeter for years...what do ya say?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 09:58 PM

I just don't see how anyone could come on here and bash Casey for what he is or isn't. He does a ton of good will for this sport and is one of the good guys! I love to give him a hard time because I know he will laugh at it, along with all of us. But, he definitely has my respect!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/01/10 10:02 PM

He's a Mammal!!
Posted By: Richard F

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 12:42 AM

hi

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Richard F
The "future of fishing" vs the guy who steals intellectual property from ESPN and sells it as his own. This should be great...

You never said who you thought was going to WIN....

hooked
Posted By: Ken Starling

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 01:45 AM

Casey was fishing long before he started video taping the events.He just loves the sport and helping folks out met him about 3 years ago and hes become a good friend.If you have only seen him on TV twice then you really dont have room to comment.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: The Hag
I just don't see how anyone could come on here and bash Casey for what he is or isn't. He does a ton of good will for this sport and is one of the good guys! I love to give him a hard time because I know he will laugh at it, along with all of us. But, he definitely has my respect!

Amen angel

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:03 AM

Chunk-N-Winding.

How has your dad been?

I may have to visit you two...oh...I don't know.....maybe in March..LOL

If you know the lake as half as much as your dad knows it you got allot of info stored up there.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:17 AM

ill probably get banned for posting again on here but i must say all i wanted to do is challenge cody in the same way he challenged casey. i still got 5 on it... see yall soon...
Posted By: Hitch

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:30 AM

Why wait till then?Why dont you stop hidding behind your screen name now so we can see what an accomplished angler you are?
How about a separate fish off between Team Cody/Casey versus Team Skeeter/Shawn on Fork? For a friendly wager of course! That way I will not remain anonymous and we can finally meet. I have known Skeeter for years...what do ya say?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:34 AM

Pretty good Casey, After his bout with Colon Cancer, I am truly blessed that the lord let me keep my fishing buddy for hopefully more years to come. He gets to fish it a lot more than me though, being that he doesn't have a day job in all. I just hope he comes through in the Media events. I think you probably don't need my help with your ace in the hole a.k.a. Mark Pack. LOL

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:36 AM

geez who pee'd in some of these guys' cheerios!

Something is going to charity

Friendly competitions

Some fun TFF entertainment

Come on, even though its hard to realize it sometimes - it's fishing... have fun fish

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:42 AM

FOR THE LAST TIME....I AM NOT SOUR IN ANY WAY TOWARDS CASEY!!! It was nothing but a question that could of definitely been worded differently. GEEZ!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:42 AM

I say lets quit bashing the guys and start supporting them for they are wanting to do! I am personally jealous of Casey, I would love to go fishing with some pro's and ask as many ?'s as I want, then tape it to let everyone out there know about the sport of fishing. But that is just me thinking out loud.
Posted By: Rick Paradis

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:45 AM

ill probably get banned for posting again on here but i must say all i wanted to do is challenge cody in the same way he challenged casey. i still got 5 on it... see yall soon...

This challenge is meant for Casey and Cody, if you would like to set something up, then I suggest you contact Cody in a pm or different thread, and remove yourself from this one.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:47 AM

It was nothing but a question that could of definitely been worded differently. GEEZ!!

funny how things come out different on the internet, or texts crazy

(no offense intended) cheers

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 02:56 AM

Can somebody put together a tale of the tapes like they do in boxing. Height, Weight, Age, tournaments entered, top ten finish, top five finish, and tournaments won. It would be interesting to see how these two stack up. This will also help is setting the odds for betting on who is the favorite and underdog. I guess you could also list the sponsorship that each have aswell but I think Cody has that won hands done. Looking forward to this information
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:00 AM

Casey is a good guy, a man of integrity and certainly a person that I have been blessed to call friend. We all get ideas and information from different sources and then apply that knowledge within the gifts that God gives us. One stepping stone building on the next and leading to something greater. I am greatful for the many things that Casey has presented here on the TFF.

Good luck on the challenge, it will be fun regardless of all the pre tournament hoopla!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: LegendRick

This challenge is meant for Casey and Cody, if you would like to set something up, then I suggest you contact Cody in a pm or different thread, and remove yourself from this one.

dang rick, might as well ban me now... i was just stating why i posted 2 days ago and have done the same with casey via pm's. we have no problems... i see this topic has evolved into something else and i dont wanna be the one to take credit 4 that.
Posted By: bobcat4118

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:23 AM

WOW all over a fishing trip..... eeks

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:28 AM

winter solstice?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:29 AM

lol...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:32 AM

If you think this is something, what if I really lay it to him?

That thread might shut a server down...LOL
Posted By: Ken Starling

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:35 AM

lets just all chill out and enjoy what the TFF is about fun,fishing and information among friends

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:36 AM

Go Casey, Go Casey!!!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:37 AM

why can't we just all get along?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:41 AM

I like to root for the underdog! (Casey, that doesnt mean I root for the Browns, just you. lol)

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:45 AM

LOL

You do you just can't admit it.

Yall really want to make this thread crazy, lets play guess the total weight's

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:47 AM

Malone 6' 3" 200lbs

Casey 5' 11" 198lbs

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:49 AM

Uhhhh I mint our total weights fishing on march 28th

an I weigh 216 sir.....oh wait that's not a good thing.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Rockwall_Ranger
Malone 6' 3" 200lbs

Casey 5' 11" 198lbs

any tournament history?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:50 AM

Doh!!!!.... I was trying to help a brother out....lol

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:55 AM

Okay, Since you guys are doing a paper tournament. Is every fish 12 inches and above legal ?
Posted By: Tejasbasshunter

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:58 AM

IF HE ISNT CHICKEN???

Figures a lake fork guide would challenge someone on his home water.

Why not Bachman lake?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Tejasbasshunter
IF HE ISNT CHICKEN???

Why not Bachman lake?

Heck yeah... Nothing better than going into their house and kicking tail...

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 04:00 AM

I was all for Fork, Love me some Fork in March-April

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 05:25 AM

IF HE ISNT CHICKEN???

Why not Bachman lake?

i think Casey wanted to get out there, too wink Plus i think they're going to be in the same boat, so he has a shot at em too. it's going to be interesting. i know Casey has some minimal caveman survival fishing skills (jk) and i'm interested to see what Cody can do

we'll see
popcorn2

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Richard F
The "future of fishing" vs the guy who steals intellectual property from ESPN and sells it as his own. This should be great...

You never said who you thought was going to WIN....

hooked

HA!

not sure who will win this one but I'm captivated, much in the same as I would be watching a midget tossing competition. Well, I mean, if it was legal.

Posted By: Kid Chuckles

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 01:36 PM

You mean midget tossing is not legal. Who would have thought it.
Posted By: Joefishin

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 03:37 PM

My money is on Casey, go get em Casum Allisteen!

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 04:22 PM

Just think if they actually tied, they could have a midget toss as a tie-breaker. popcorn2

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 04:26 PM

Or better yet have a das boots contest like they did on Beerfest.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: CHUNK-N-WINDING
yes

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 04:36 PM

I`m pulling for my Boy, Casey, but the real reason I`ll be there watching is to GPS all of their spots when they leave. grin

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Ride-or-Fish ®
Originally Posted By: CHUNK-N-WINDING
yes

+1

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/02/10 05:26 PM

coach DAS BOOT DAS BOOT DAS BOOT DAS BOOT.......
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 01:42 PM

IF HE ISNT CHICKEN???

Why not Bachman lake?

Go to Bachman , Man Up...
Posted By: Tanner Morgan

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 02:22 PM

Hmm I am anxious to see these weights. I feel like it show wether fork is still as good as it once was

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 06:51 PM

I have an idea - in the great tradition of casey keeping things original - this project should be called...

wait for it..

......wait for it.....

FORK CLUB

the tagline could be "His name is Robert Paulson"

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 07:32 PM

Guys Casey is a great guy and I have spoken to Casey already on the phone about this between him and Cody. I was only joking when I said "I want in on this somehow". If most of you dont know me and my buddy Randy Oldfield won the TFF Grudge match last year on Fork in tough conditions. But I know Casey and Casey is a great fiherman as well as Cody they are not really challenging each other but they are making some video for a great cause and thats what this is all about is bragging right and raise money for a good cause. Casey Call me when you get time again and lets talk about you pre-fishing and I will help you all I can. I would like to see you and Cody both catch 30 plus lbs and lets give Fork a good name again like Falcon and Amistad? Good luck to both of you.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 07:38 PM

can i call you,, too (skeeter) smile i wanna know how to catch 30 pounds on rattletraps(you and oldfield!) smile oldfield knows my stepdad pretty well. from the old Cypress Springs days. think my stepbrother fished with him a lot, oldfield helped him with advice at a troubling age. smile all you guys are great!

Casey,let me know if i can help out in any way.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 07:58 PM

Sent you IM.

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 08:01 PM

Got it.
Richard

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/03/10 09:31 PM

you can call me Skeeter Ronnie! 903-292-9659

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/04/10 08:38 AM

Can I call you too? lol
Posted By: rofd-ff-engineer

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/04/10 08:51 AM

I'll predict Casey's goto baits... Soft plastics one way or another. Casey is a soft plastic throwing machine! lol
Posted By: Bob Smith

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/04/10 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: rofd-ff-engineer
I'll predict Casey's goto baits... Soft plastics one way or another. Casey is a soft plastic throwing machine! lol

Either way, I hope there is a camera boat to catch all the action! With Casey there simply has to be at least one blooper moment!! Good luck, little guy! thumb

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/06/10 06:12 AM

TTT

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/06/10 05:27 PM

the following is a famous Cody quote

Quote "i was just there last week and kinda know what im going to be doing, plus the media super teams is tomorrow so the lakes gunna be crowded with hole poachers" Unquote

Casey,

Pray that Cody has the some game plan going into the fish off. Look how that "I kinda know what im going to be doing" work out for him this past week on Sam Rayburn. Good luck to both fisherman. This is going to be interesting.
Posted By: Konvicted

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/08/10 05:39 AM

Just a thought. smile

Didnt read all of this yet so dont know if this has been decided on....But maybe something for Camp Craig Allen?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/08/10 05:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Konvicted

Just a thought. smile

Didnt read all of this yet so dont know if this has been decided on....But maybe something for Camp Craig Allen?

I like the way you think. What day is this taking place?

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/08/10 06:08 AM

march 28th

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/08/10 06:08 AM

i believe the funds are going to be split between catch a dream and the childrens hospital
Posted By: Texcwby

Re: I Officially Challenge MrBass24 to a 8hr Fish Off!!!!!!! - 02/08/10 04:35 PM

Cody and Casey,

I dont know you from adam but I would like to take the time and say thanks for what you are doing for Charity. This shows me that you two are honorable guys that I am glad we have in our fishing community. Thanks again for what you are doing and hope both of you come in with 40+ lb stringers!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum