Texas Fishing Forum

Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"!

Posted By: Scott Gordon

Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 06:31 PM

Kenny Anderson of Flower Mound, Texas, is on his way to represent the State of Texas and compete in the "FLW Junior World Championship" this week.

Kenny has really developed his angling skill and has recently finished in the money at several recent tournaments. He will be a senior this year at Flower Mound High School.

Please join me by wishing Kenny the best of luck at the FLW Junior World Championship!

Bring-it-home Kenny!
Posted By: Jimmie Moreland

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 06:32 PM

Good luck Kenny!

He's come along way just in the short year that I've watched him out a Grapevine!
Posted By: Ranger Stokley

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 06:48 PM

Good Luck Kenny!
Posted By: Tebam11

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 06:59 PM

Go Kenny, He is a great rep. for our state. Also, Matthew Bowden will be competing in the younger division.
Posted By: Chelsea FC

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 07:24 PM

good luck man! I know you can do it

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 08:00 PM

ttt
Posted By: J C Outdoors

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 08:03 PM

Good luck to these young anglers, go and have a great time and compete and most of all have fun doing it. Your allready a winner for achieving this level of competition.
Posted By: papa

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 08:19 PM

I love to see these young men and women compete and enjoy the great sport we love. I have a Nephew fishing in Bass tournaments.
Congrat and have fun.
Posted By: Joe B

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 09:09 PM

Good Luck Kenny!!!!
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 09:10 PM

Good luck out there!!!

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/27/09 10:41 PM

ttt
Posted By: charlz34

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 12:10 AM

Gook Luck Kenny!!
Posted By: Brandon Dickenson

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 05:47 AM

go get em kenneth!

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 05:52 PM

ttt
Posted By: KingwoodCat

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 06:40 PM

Good Luck Kenny!!!!!!
While we are at it, let's all wish Mathew Bowden good luck as well. He will be representing Texas for the second year in a row in the FLW Junior World Championship. Mathew is 13 years old and is a member of the Humble Bass Club.

Good Luck Mathew!!!!

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 07:12 PM

Best of luck Mathew!
Posted By: myleshamm

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 08:43 PM

ttt for kenneth
Posted By: LvilleLrat

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/28/09 11:18 PM

Good luck Kenneth and Matthew. The Three Rivers can be a tough but fun fishery. I have fished it since I was a kid and plan on about 7 to 9 lbs a day to be in the running. Tons of smallies but the bigger ones are very sparse. Good Luck !!

Scott
Posted By: Tom Redington

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 12:23 AM

Good luck Kenny. Chad tells me you've become a pretty good stick. fish
Posted By: larrywc

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 01:23 AM

good luck to all
Posted By: Casey Allison

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 02:06 AM

Good Luck Kenny.
Posted By: Kenneth Anderson

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 04:50 AM

thanks everyone for the support. I will do my best!
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 11:23 AM

Good luck Kenny and represent us well.
Posted By: Kenneth Anderson

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 01:38 PM

you can watch the weigh in live on fiday and saturday around 1 pm at: http://www.flwoutdoors.com/ just click on FLW live.

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/29/09 06:32 PM

TTT
Posted By: mtannerworley

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/30/09 05:01 AM

good luck man!! see ya around grapevine all the time!!

TTT for Kenny!
Posted By: Casey Allison

Re: Kenny Anderson on his way to "FLW Junior World Championship"! - 07/30/09 12:13 PM

Talked to Kenny last night and today is Picture and interview day.

He will give us a update after day one, and also let us know what it was like Friday evening.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum