Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: G - 02/08/24 02:36 AM

Stripper pole and lights for Lulu. roflmao
Posted By: T Bird

Re: G - 02/08/24 01:23 PM

Sweet! thumb
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: G - 02/08/24 02:02 PM

That projected 'yota logo is next level.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: G - 02/08/24 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by H2O Seeker
That projected 'yota logo is next level.

Yeh. Nothing screams 2005 like a Toyota door jam light on a boat trailer!! Haha.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: G - 02/08/24 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
Sweet! thumb

Yep! cheers
Posted By: WAWI

Re: G - 02/08/24 03:18 PM

I don't hate money that much but that's cool AF
Posted By: ETXfisher91

Re: G - 02/08/24 03:21 PM

looking at G's boat compared to boats just 20-30 years ago is wild!!! lol
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: G - 02/08/24 03:25 PM

Pimpin Ain't Easy
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: G - 02/08/24 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by ETXfisher91

Look at the evolution of the depthfinder.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: G - 02/08/24 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

Look at the evolution of the depthfinder.

Mean live-scopers
Posted By: grandbassslayer

Re: G - 02/08/24 06:14 PM

They are really very similar just a little more plush. At the end of the day the pointy end goes forward and you have boxes to store your stuff. Anything that ls changed is just bolt on accessories.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: G - 02/08/24 08:23 PM

Skipped through most of it. Was hoping for more of a "boat tour" but only got to see a bunch of lights, big console graph and the rear compartment...borrrrrrrring.
Posted By: RCarter

Re: G - 02/08/24 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

They are really very similar just a little more plush. At the end of the day the pointy end goes forward and you have boxes to store your stuff. Anything that ls changed is just bolt on accessories.

+1
Posted By: Collindave

Re: G - 02/08/24 10:24 PM

as much as G talks about working on the farm and all the redneck stuff he does, im pretty surprised he didnt rig his boat out himself. mad props to the pro guys that do all of their own rigging. not sure what I would do if I was in their position!

all I know is that im very grateful to Prosise for helping me completely rig and learn all the ins and outs of every piece of equipment on my boat. sure does help when something goes wrong on the water
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: G - 02/09/24 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
Pimpin Ain't Easy

roflmao
Posted By: 9094

Re: G - 02/10/24 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
I don't hate money that much but that's cool AF

Same here. And my question is why?
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: G - 02/11/24 11:36 PM

G is the master of self-promoting himself. He may well be the Randy Blauket of selling his items as in click bait. Not saying that is bad, he gets the greenback for doing it and it helps pay the bills, like pimping out his boat.
I would love to see him finally win a tournament. It's been how many years now? Oh... I forgot he has never won a blue trophy in BASS.
Posted By: Jaredk

Re: G - 02/11/24 11:57 PM

Kody West on the radio!! It’s weird how Texas music has taken over here out east. It kind of annoying because now I feel like a hipster who’s just following the latest “trend” out here
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: G - 02/12/24 12:02 PM

rock

Re: G - 02/12/24 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Jaredk
Kody West on the radio!! It’s weird how Texas music has taken over here out east. It kind of annoying because now I feel like a hipster who’s just following the latest “trend” out here

That's awesome. Pop country is dying a slow death. Turnpike played in Boston Saturday night. Friend from Dallas was in town on business and sent back some pics and short vid of a packed house.
Posted By: Jaredk

Re: G - 02/12/24 01:55 PM

That's awesome. Pop country is dying a slow death. Turnpike played in Boston Saturday night. Friend from Dallas was in town on business and sent back some pics and short vid of a packed house.

I caught Turnpike, Reckless Kelly, and Lucero in DC a few months ago. Got tickets for Turnpike, Brent Cobb, and Red Clay Strays in APR!

Don’t get me wrong, I love that Tx/red dirt guys are getting more exposure but it was little “cooler” when there weren’t many people at the shows outside of Texas. Now it’s a crowd and I’m just another Yellowstone hipster who just found out about it.

Re: G - 02/12/24 01:59 PM

I caught Turnpike, Reckless Kelly, and Lucero in DC a few months ago. Got tickets for Turnpike, Brent Cobb, and Red Clay Strays in APR!

Don’t get me wrong, I love that Tx/red dirt guys are getting more exposure but it was little “cooler” when there weren’t many people at the shows outside of Texas. Now it’s a crowd and I’m just another Yellowstone hipster who just found out about it.

thumb Just act like you were there from the beginning!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum