Texas Fishing Forum

I see a new problem

Posted By: harvey walker

I see a new problem - 03/30/23 12:32 PM

After watching a few new fishing show's I see a new problem for todays fisherman. You are going to need a chiropractor after looking down at your feet for hours at live scopes. That got to be bad for the neck and upper back. I wonder how many have had a tree branch or other over hang hit them.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 12:55 PM

You’re late with the hate.
Posted By: wh2004

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 12:59 PM

Thread on this [censored] every day.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 01:09 PM

Its called tech neck, its been happening since smart phones
Posted By: T Bird

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 02:10 PM

It won't be long until a fiber optic cable port is added to the head unit with cable routed to a pair of goggles worn by the angler displaying all the info from the head unit.
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 02:14 PM

Seen a dude with a mount that went all the way above his waist looked pretty sweet.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by T Bird
It won't be long until a fiber optic cable port is added to the head unit with cable routed to a pair of goggles worn by the angler displaying all the info from the head unit.

No WiFi?
Posted By: Blake9

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 08:48 PM

I think the bigger problem is going to be a sore back from catching all the video game fish that non livescopers aren't catching.
Posted By: MV

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 10:15 PM

Im working on it. Making glasses with a screen in the lense. Mission impossible stuff.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 10:26 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: David Burton

Re: I see a new problem - 03/30/23 11:55 PM

How many people look straight ahead or "up" when fiahing anyway? You're already looking "down" at the water, "down" under docks or trees, "down" when you're reeling in the fish or landing it...
Posted By: pop r

Re: I see a new problem - 03/31/23 12:08 AM

popcorn
Posted By: DinkerPlinker

Re: I see a new problem - 03/31/23 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by T Bird

Exactly right. I bet they end up incorporating VR into this deal somehow.
Posted By: Dognot

Re: I see a new problem - 03/31/23 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by bradnitro175
Seen a dude with a mount that went all the way above his waist looked pretty sweet.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/millennium-mounts-marine-telescoping-single-graph-mount

Bass pro has you covered.
Posted By: 4D Ranch

Re: I see a new problem - 04/01/23 03:01 AM

Yep, while fishing I look down at the water, down in the direction of the brush pile I’m fishing, and then I glance over at the Mega Live to see the two chasing swim back into there snug little brush home! Then I realized I would never have known I missed out on these two fish had it not been for mega live. Truth be known I always look up in the end! It’s always what did I do to deserve this miss or what a fish when I get it. One thing for sure we should always look up on the way to the lake and on the way home and thank god we got to do both!
Posted By: Statton48

Re: I see a new problem - 04/01/23 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by 4D Ranch
Yep, while fishing I look down at the water, down in the direction of the brush pile I’m fishing, and then I glance over at the Mega Live to see the two chasing swim back into there snug little brush home! Then I realized I would never have known I missed out on these two fish had it not been for mega live. Truth be known I always look up in the end! It’s always what did I do to deserve this miss or what a fish when I get it. One thing for sure we should always look up on the way to the lake and on the way home and thank god we got to do both!

Agreed 100%
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum