Texas Fishing Forum

Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course.

Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:19 PM

Home Media Take Action for Fairfield Lake State Park
TAKE ACTION FOR FAIRFIELD LAKE STATE PARK

Posted by Kyle Mobley | January 23, 2023

Despite many efforts over the last few months by Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD) Chairman Aplin, TPWD executive staff, and various legislators (including Chairmen Perry and King, Senator Schwertner, and Rep. Harris), negotiations for the purchase and continuance of Fairfield Lake State Park are not progressing.

Fairfield Lake State Park is located 6.5 miles from the city of Fairfield and has been operating for more than 50 years with 80,000 visitors a year is under a no-cost lease agreement with Luminant (owned by Vistra Corp). The park sits on the southwest side of the 2200-acre lake, which is used to cool Luminant’s power plant. The State Park has two boat ramps to access the lake, a popular local fishing spot for bass and catfish. Along with fishing, the park was one of many state parks that offered drawn hunts for white-tailed deer.

As such, we wanted to alert you to a looming deadline that TPWD faces. Luminant/Vistra and Todd Interests, a development company from Dallas that has the property under contract and who plan to extinguish the state park lease if they proceed, have told TPWD and key legislators that if some arrangement is not worked out by February 3rd, the Department will be given a 120-day notice of lease termination. That would mean the Department would need to start making plans immediately to close the park, just as we begin celebrating the State Parks Centennial year. Losing a state park and a hugely popular 2,200-acre adjoining fishing lake to a private real estate development is not desirable for the state, the public, or conservation and outdoor recreation interests.

Multiple meetings and conversations with Todd Interests and Luminant/Vistra have been held, but to date, there has not been any impending agreement that could keep the state park from closing. Luminant/Vistra has elected to sell their entire property and has a contract to sell the approximately 5,000-acre property, including the state park property and the lake, to Todd Interests for a high-end golf course development and private lake. Todd Interests and Luminant/Vistra have told TPWD and Legislative leadership that the state park lease will not be continued, as the property and lake will be developed and marketed as a private, gated lakefront community with exclusive access to the lake.

TPWD also wants to buy the Vistra/Luminant land and lake, to continue and expand the state park. This would greatly expand Texas public lands and critical fishing and hunting access. Senators Perry and Schwertner, District representatives, and Chairman King and Rep. Harris, who also represents the district, favor keeping the park and acquiring the property. TPWD has until February 3 to see if a solution can be agreed upon. Chairman Aplin and the TPWD Commission will discuss this issue publicly at the Commission work session on Wednesday, January 25, 2023.

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers will always fight to keep public lands in public hands. The Texas Chapter is committed to saving Fairfield State Park and the important access it holds to the public for outdoor recreation, hunting, and fishing. Please let TPWD and your elected officials know to keep this public land. Listed below are contacts for specific officials vital to the representation of this issue and links to public testimony for the January 2023 TPWD Commission Meeting.

Streaming Event Access and Public Testimony Instructions weblink: https://tpwd.texas.gov/about/remote-participation

Who represents you? Click here to find your local representative.

The Honorable Charles Perry

State Senator

Chair on Water, Agriculture, and Rural Affairs

P.O. Box 12068

Capitol Station

Austin, TX 78711

512-463-0128

512-463-2424

The Honorable Charles Schwertner

State Senator

P.O. Box 12068

Capitol Station

Austin, TX 78711

The Honorable Tracy King

State Representative

Room GW.16

P.O. Box 2910

Capitol Station

Austin, TX 78711

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:20 PM

Now we know.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:24 PM

You mean the developer isn't gonna pay all that money and let Joe q public run all over the place.... shocker.
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:31 PM

Developer - https://www.toddinterests.com/
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:36 PM

Luminant is the only group anyone should be "mad" at if you are going to be mad at anyone. I've tried to work with Luminant on another lake they own for years and its like talking to the wall. Even tried some other routes with the help of TPWD and it went nowhere. Luminant was shocked when they got the price they did for Fairfield. I don't blame the Todd family for doing whatever they want with it given the amount they are paying for it.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:42 PM

Maybe an endangered species needs to be "found" at the lake itself.... roflmao

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:44 PM

….and rumor has it….

[Linked Image]

Catch em while ya can….and take em home to your ponds.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 05:49 PM

sigh crying bye
Posted By: Cuervo Jones

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 06:20 PM

Free enterprise.
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 06:22 PM

Greed, luminant doesn't care what happens to it if they get paid.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 06:24 PM

The state had the opportunity to buy it also.
Posted By: salex

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Chris G
Luminant is the only group anyone should be "mad" at if you are going to be mad at anyone. I've tried to work with Luminant on another lake they own for years and its like talking to the wall. Even tried some other routes with the help of TPWD and it went nowhere. Luminant was shocked when they got the price they did for Fairfield. I don't blame the Todd family for doing whatever they want with it given the amount they are paying for it.

If you were Luminant wouldn't you sell to the highest bidder? As a publicly traded company (Vistra) they have an obligation to their shareholders. Has TPWD offered a competitive bid as compared to Todd? Free markets is what makes us great as a country. I don't blame the Todd family either. They have taken on huge risk with the potential for a huge reward. I love capitalism.
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 06:29 PM

Will they pay the state any for the natural resources supplied from taxpayer dollars in the lake. Or will the state look to remove some of the resources before the lake becomes private?

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by LeonSulak
Will they pay the state any for the natural resources supplied from taxpayer dollars in the lake. Or will the state look to remove some of the resources before the lake becomes private?

We anglers should start removing the resources.
Posted By: Bahala

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 07:01 PM

ERCOT should have never taken Big Brown offline.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 07:14 PM

TPWD should shock up every living thing in that lake and relocate it (RC if needs be). Then kill all the grass and turn it into a mud-hole if the organizations don't negotiate in good faith for access to the "publicly private" resource.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 07:21 PM

For 10 cents a day you and your friends could save Fairfield lake from becoming an exclusive private oasis. For 10 cents a day you can help save these natural resources.

I'm with the earlier comment, we need to find an endangered species out there.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by avid_basser
For 10 cents a day you and your friends could save Fairfield lake from becoming an exclusive private oasis. For 10 cents a day you can help save these natural resources.

I'm with the earlier comment, we need to find an endangered species out there.

Does hydrilla count as an endangered species? confused 3
Posted By: salex

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 08:03 PM

[/quote]Fairfield Lake State Park is located 6.5 miles from the city of Fairfield and has been operating for more than 50 years with 80,000 visitors a year is under a no-cost lease agreement with Luminant (owned by Vistra Corp).[quote]

It appears I'm in the minority. But to me, it appears, that Texas tax payers got a great deal for a long time. Everything has a expiration date.
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by salex
Originally Posted by Chris G

If you were Luminant wouldn't you sell to the highest bidder? As a publicly traded company (Vistra) they have an obligation to their shareholders. Has TPWD offered a competitive bid as compared to Todd? Free markets is what makes us great as a country. I don't blame the Todd family either. They have taken on huge risk with the potential for a huge reward. I love capitalism.

I agree with you Steve. It's why "mad" was in quotes. I am working with a group right now trying to do something similar.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 09:06 PM

hung
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bahala
ERCOT should have never taken Big Brown offline.

your blame is placed in the wrong place. Blame the governments war on coal and making cost too much to operate the plant.
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 09:42 PM

Wished I would have one that billion dollar powerball...
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 09:48 PM

start putting the fish and hydrilla in other lakes while we can

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 10:00 PM

Truth is it is one of the easiest places to catch a bass. I have never had a bad day on Fairfield, will be missed.

Lots of people that frequent the lake will get a dose of the reality of bass fishing once it is gone.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 10:04 PM

How are the ramps right now? I’ve gotta get a trip in before they close it.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 10:05 PM

Start filling up stringers and get the grease hot. Eat them all!

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Maybe an endangered species needs to be "found" at the lake itself.... roflmao

There are other ways to deal with those big Developers, just ask the Dutton's and Rip

stir

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/24/23 10:40 PM

Maybe I should build a house there and let 15-20 of my friends go fish it every day. Lol
Posted By: JPShanks

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 01:37 AM

Based on the release at the start of this thread, Todd Interests is under contract but doesn’t yet own the property. Who knows how it ultimately play out…a lot can happen.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 02:39 AM

They can have that Gar Hole

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Maybe I should build a house there and let 15-20 of my friends go fish it every day. Lol

Just give me the gate code and I’ll fish from a pool floaty
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by buda13
How are the ramps right now? I’ve gotta get a trip in before they close it.

Font ramp is not usable for a bass boat. People still launching jon boats there but nothing more. Back ramp is good.
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 04:35 PM

….and rumor has it….

[Linked Image]

Catch em while ya can….and take em home to your ponds.

Do grass carp eat giant salvinia?

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 04:43 PM

Giving up public access to land or lakes is not right. Anyone who thinks it’s a good thing is an idiot.
Guess I will keep what I catch from now on.
J. D stir
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 04:53 PM

Personally if a lake is private there should be ZERO stocking done by TPWD via OUR tax dollars. This proves why.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by basscaster46

sick
Posted By: Teeners boat

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 05:36 PM

Use to live in Fairfield, worked at the Power Plant in Jewett. Many good fishing trips at Fairfield catching bass up in the reeds. I remember when they stocked it with Redfish, now that was some fun trolling for Reds. Had a few rods broke catching those. It would be nice to keep the lake and not sell it to a developer. Lots of coal dust still in the ground there.
Posted By: Floon Swenson

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by basscaster46

Ooof...that's certainly one way to burn the house down on the way out.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 07:53 PM

I'll be interested in a lot when/if available.
Posted By: Hookem

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 07:54 PM

Grassers will denude anything green in the lake and when they run out, they will suck in any grass clippings when folks mow their lawns.

See Lake Austin.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 10:26 PM

Organize Saturday outings of hundreds of boats and everybody keeps their limits.

You will have it fished out this Spring

They have next level fish cleaning stations
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/25/23 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Teeners boat
Lots of coal dust still in the ground there.

And we all know that causes acid rain and cancer.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/27/23 08:21 PM

Startle-Gram article on the subject - https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article271689502.html
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/27/23 08:38 PM

So the state didn't have the funds to buy the entire property several years back, but now they do and they want to purchase the entire property. They should be able to overrule the developer then.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/27/23 09:58 PM

The state has a 50 billion surplus of money. They should have the funds.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/27/23 11:28 PM

If this is turned into a subdivision and gold course, will outsiders be able to pay daily fees to fish the lake?

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/27/23 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Rayzor
If this is turned into a subdivision and gold course, will outsiders be able to pay daily fees to fish the lake?

Take a look at Todd Interests properties and I would guess that would be a big negative
Posted By: Techfisher

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/27/23 11:35 PM

"It's a big club and we ain't in it"...George Carlin

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Techfisher
"It's a big club and we ain't in it"...George Carlin

You beat me to it. Carlin was correct 👍🏻

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 12:26 AM

Theme park really wtf
I really hate rich people( developers)
Sorry state of affairs
stir
Posted By: RANDYSGLIDE

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 04:29 PM

My second home is a pup tent that i use at Lake Farifield,

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 06:17 PM

The state has a 50 billion surplus of money. They should have the funds.

No kidding 50 billion $ let’s just spent 10 mil and get that park bought
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 07:13 PM

It will be hard to buy it now at any price. The property is under contract. Actually TP&W now has funds to purchase the entire property due to a realignment of Pittman-Robertson funds. But it is under contract and that developer is not interested in letting the property go.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 08:31 PM

What if they offer more?

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 01/28/23 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by BillS2006
It will be hard to buy it now at any price. The property is under contract. Actually TP&W now has funds to purchase the entire property due to a realignment of Pittman-Robertson funds. But it is under contract and that developer is not interested in letting the property go.

That's how it works.....

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 07:00 PM

This aggravates the !#$% out of me. This will eliminate another one of the bass lakes I fish. In my opinion, the Houston area has squat for bass fishing. Lake Houston is worthless. Lake Conroe is a nightmare. Lake Livingston is a mudhole. The Dallas/Ft. Worth area has 5 times the lakes we do and twice the acreage. And now they are creating Bois D'arc and Ralph Hall lakes, which are both NE of Dallas.
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 08:51 PM

This aggravates the !#$% out of me. This will eliminate another one of the bass lakes I fish. In my opinion, the Houston area has squat for bass fishing. Lake Houston is worthless. Lake Conroe is a nightmare. Lake Livingston is a mudhole. The Dallas/Ft. Worth area has 5 times the lakes we do and twice the acreage. And now they are creating Bois D'arc and Ralph Hall lakes, which are both NE of Dallas.

You are not wrong. DFW > Houston.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 09:15 PM

Moving to areas that are more suited for one's hobbies and happiness is always an option
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 09:30 PM

Grass is always greener. Y’all got better redfish, inshore, and offshore action than we do up here.

Coleto Creek, Fayette County, Raven, Houston County and Somerville still good?

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 10:26 PM

hint - rhymes with “dam sunburn”
Posted By: James P.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 10:28 PM

I heard it’s already closed for fishing. Anyone know if this is true?

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by James P.

Had a tourney there last weekend.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 11:17 PM

you are the reason they closed it laugh

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/01/23 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J

you are the reason they closed it laugh

And that’s where my old trailer blew up in the McGill rewire my trailer thread.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/02/23 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by CCTX
Grass is always greener. Y’all got better redfish, inshore, and offshore action than we do up here.

I did a rough 75-mile radius for comparison. Coleto Creek, Houston County and Somerville (just) outside of that radius. I had actually forgotten about Raven. I haven't fished it in years. The last time I was there it was a plant-ridden mud hole.

I am also aware of the fact that Houston's south, southeast and southwest border is coastline. This coastline is coveted by many, many people. I fish the bayous when I can. At this point in my life, I prefer freshwater fishing, less work.
Posted By: H-D Dad

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/02/23 01:51 AM

Fayette is on rt now. Caught at least 30 a day between 16th and 21st last month,
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/02/23 06:38 PM

they closed because of the weather per there Facebook post. They do not have any power. https://www.facebook.com/FairfieldLakeSP

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/02/23 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by CCTX

I did a rough 75-mile radius for comparison. Coleto Creek, Houston County and Somerville (just) outside of that radius. I had actually forgotten about Raven. I haven't fished it in years. The last time I was there it was a plant-ridden mud hole.

I am also aware of the fact that Houston's south, southeast and southwest border is coastline. This coastline is coveted by many, many people. I fish the bayous when I can. At this point in my life, I prefer freshwater fishing, less work.

Then move closer to better lakes that make you happy or stay and complain. You choose to live where you live.
Posted By: BROWNING STRONG

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/03/23 06:33 PM

If the developer gets the land it will have a devastating effect on everyone in Fairfield and the ecosystem surrounding the lake . If you look at some of the properties they developed in Dallas and read the reviews it's not good , however they are successful and have a lot of capital and land in Texas is a solid investment. What they're trying to do doesn't seem plausible though. What is interesting is right down the road in Corsicana they're building the largest crypto mine in the United States of America. Say a prayer for this country first and foremost and pray that this lake and property will go to the state. God Bless gentleman

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/03/23 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by BROWNING STRONG
If the developer gets the land it will have a devastating effect on everyone in Fairfield and the ecosystem surrounding the lake . If you look at some of the properties they developed in Dallas and read the reviews it's not good , however they are successful and have a lot of capital and land in Texas is a solid investment. What they're trying to do doesn't seem plausible though. What is interesting is right down the road in Corsicana they're building the largest crypto mine in the United States of America. Say a prayer for this country first and foremost and pray that this lake and property will go to the state. God Bless gentleman

crypto is satan's currency
Posted By: barryfish

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/03/23 10:14 PM

What are all these pop up guides gonna do lol
Posted By: stratos1760dv

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/04/23 01:43 AM

Green energy is so great. It is robbery that my tax dollars are subsidizing it (state and federal) and results in closing power plants that work just fine. China has all the coal fired power plants it wants and even is awarded the Olympics even though it is so polluted it was not safe to breath. Not worried all this is coming down because it is so corrupt it will not stand. Not going electric for cars trucks or boats either so don’t ask. Those batteries are lethal forever, where they going to put them all when they are no good? Not going to last coming down. God bless and happy fishing.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/04/23 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by stratos1760dv
Green energy is so great. It is robbery that my tax dollars are subsidizing it (state and federal) and results in closing power plants that work just fine. China has all the coal fired power plants it wants and even is awarded the Olympics even though it is so polluted it was not safe to breath. Not worried all this is coming down because it is so corrupt it will not stand. Not going electric for cars trucks or boats either so don’t ask. Those batteries are lethal forever, where they going to put them all when they are no good? Not going to last coming down. God bless and happy fishing.

They can dump the batteries in the oceans.

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/04/23 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by barryfish

When squaw closes in March I suspect they become doordash drivers....
Posted By: TR176

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/04/23 10:06 PM

The school system will benefit and the children are our future

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/04/23 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by barryfish

When squaw closes in March I suspect they become doordash drivers....

roflmao

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/05/23 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by TR176

The school system will benefit and the children are our future

like the lotto?
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/06/23 02:27 PM

Wasn't there supposed to be a final meeting on this recently? Does anyone know if it's officially a done deal?
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Bye bye Fairfield….hello million dollar homes and a golf course. - 02/07/23 07:49 PM

Here is my state senators reply to my e-mail concerning Fairfield State Park:

On behalf of Senator Kolkhorst thank you for your email. Your email was shared with Senator Kolkhorst and she appreciates your input.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum