Texas Fishing Forum

Just curious

Posted By: Pk Lake

Just curious - 01/07/23 07:31 AM

With all the new technology, graphs, electronics, etc....... it would be different world and these crazing going on would not be happening! Take the graphs away!
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Just curious - 01/07/23 12:58 PM

Randy, can you elaborate on what you’re talking about? (I mostly don’t understand the crazing part, what is crazy).
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Just curious - 01/07/23 02:11 PM

We would all be better off just worrying about what is on our own boats if a man wants to.use FFS then let him. If he doesn't then that's cool too.

FFS takes time and skill to master. A lot of both actually. It's not an install and start catching them like crazy kind of technology. If we are gonna add asterisks to guys catching them with FFS then we gotta add asterisks to anyone not standing on the shore catching them under a bobber with a minnow.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Just curious - 01/07/23 02:26 PM

I can now catch crappie, prior to it was a hopeless deal. Bass lives are being saved because of this technology lol
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Just curious - 01/07/23 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by WAWI
I can now catch crappie, prior to it was a hopeless deal. Bass lives are being saved because of this technology lol

Cannot dispute this
Posted By: prosise

Re: Just curious - 01/07/23 02:49 PM

Pure poison on crappie. That's for sure.
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: Just curious - 01/07/23 02:53 PM

I remember the same kind of talk when the flashers came out & most Bass fisherman were putting them on their boats.

This old guy embraces the new technology. Buy it if you can afford it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum