Texas Fishing Forum

Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off

Posted By: cruzfishing

Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 03:51 AM

This is insane to hear but when you find them you find them. I’m looking forward to the video.

I’m actually on OH Ivy now. Will be on the water in the AM

I’d be happy with just 1 double digit 😆

What do you guys think of this?

Attached picture AC75D476-5844-4CE3-BB8B-F3484F716A4D.jpeg
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:08 AM

Too many rumors of him using live bait when fishing alone. Let’s see if a video ever gets released.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jersey Dan
Too many rumors of him using live bait when fishing alone. Let’s see if a video ever gets released.

OMG
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Barrett

OMG

popcorn2
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:44 AM

Prepare to be called: jealous, a hater and blah blah blah.
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:46 AM

There is always that guy!
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:58 AM

Let's see the video. All on a swim jig and 6 dd's and 11 over 9?

Come on.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:01 AM

That guy is so dang narcistiic its unreal. Its tough reading his post. Wouldn't surprise me if its live bait. He is all about the hey look at me im the best factor.
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:17 AM

At least he wasn't fishing a tournament like Rose did so many times. Cheating everyone.

I would like to see the video like everyone else.
Posted By: Team Skeeterless

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:21 AM

Real or not the dudes simply a db. Can’t stand his attitude and don’t understand why anyone wants to pay him the kinda money he asks to basically watch him fish.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 06:07 AM

Man, I think this is unreal. Never heard the live bait theory before.

Good for him I say, looking forward to the video as well. Although he’s probably not someone I hang with as a friend the guy can flat catch them.
Posted By: Iceman31

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 06:41 AM

The guy just flat out catches them. I don't understand the hate. Even if it was live bait, that is still a feat that few could accomplish. I don't know the guy, but don't have any reason to doubt it either. He says there is cast to catch video coming, it'll be cool to see.
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 07:18 AM

he is kinda a db on social media but i talked to him at ivie one time and he was pretty nice but just different
Posted By: buda13

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 08:53 AM

I don’t care how he caught em… that’s some insane fishing! Awesome.
Posted By: BrockstaRama

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 10:07 AM

Starting to get Mike Long vibes... He sure "caught" a bunch of giants too.
Posted By: prosise

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 12:01 PM

Is someone canning? Smells good whatever it is. Frickin awesome to simply read. Sounds like something you would hear from deep mexico on a undisturbed lake. Yet, it's in our Blessed state... Rock on J...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 12:38 PM

My brother and I were there Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday the wind was murder just could not stay on anything but did see the larger suspended fish. Thursday morning we had a few hours in perfect conditions to look around and hold on the open water roaming fish.

I am still learning use my electronics in that fashion and learning how to present the bait and what bait to use but feel like I am close to cracking the code.

We didn’t see or interact with Josh Jones , and I am not a social media guy other than here so I don’t observe what some of you see. Having said that I believe what he is doing can be done , not defending him or calling out others for bashing just saying I can see this being possible to do what he says he is doing.

So much so that I ordered a mold to make a specific jig head to get to those fish quickly but still be compact and go back in January to try again.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 12:49 PM

The guy flat out catches big fish and he Owns Ivie like nobody else. thumb
Posted By: Cuervo Jones

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 01:05 PM

Sounds like he had a great day. Good for him! I’m not on social media, so I have no idea how he presents himself there, but I’m glad his holiday season is off to such a great start. Now, if only I can get some of that “holiday spirit” I’ll be a happy guy!
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 01:14 PM

I agree I remember all those who would bow down to Robby Rose then he got exposed, something just doesn't smell right here IMO.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 02:14 PM

I don’t know how he catches them myself but I talked to a guy at BPS last year that has been out with him and he never mentioned live bait , but he’ll if he’s just fishing and not tournaments it doesn’t matter to me I would like to see a video also . And I’m not taking his side either just saying.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 02:15 PM

What did his customer catch?

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

Prepare to be called: jealous, a hater and blah blah blah.

I politely asked him that day on FB if the perch he bought at elm creek that day at lunch helped him catch the one fish he caught that day and he blocked me immediately. So is asked him the next morning at the boat ramp, he didn’t answer then either!
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 02:31 PM

I wouldn't give 2 sharts if he used live bait other than if he lied about that aspect of it. Catching those kind of fish in one day is insane. Put this in perspective....that kind of day, to my knowledge, has never happened on Camelot Bell which is 40 acres, much less 15,000 acres......you first have to find them, then get them to bite then get them to the boat. Now if he's snagging them that's a completely different story. I've never watched a single video of his but I will be checking this one out.
Posted By: 361V

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf

I agree I remember all those who would bow down to Robby Rose then he got exposed, something just doesn't smell right here IMO.

Geeez! Like a small minority I choose not to let social media be my life so I also do not have all these opinions of how the guy presents himself……but I do know that this ^^^^^ is a jackazz comparison. Compairing a criminal to someone who MIGHT BE fishing live bait at OH Ivy? I missed the passing of the new law when it became a criminal offense to (maybe) fish live bait there……….
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 02:59 PM

I couldn’t shock up 5 for 50+. roflmao

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf

Geeez! Like a small minority I choose not to let social media be my life so I also do not have all these opinions of how the guy presents himself……but I do know that this ^^^^^ is a jackazz comparison. Compairing a criminal to someone who MIGHT BE fishing live bait at OH Ivy? I missed the passing of the new law when it became a criminal offense to (maybe) fish live bait there……….

It definitely is apples to oranges but both are still using deception for financial gain.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 03:23 PM

Looks like he catches em on Ivey, and on Facebook. Now he’s catching em on Lake TFF. Lol
Posted By: RCarter

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 03:42 PM

I just wish you guys would learn the correct name of the lake is O.H. Ivie.....
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21

Coincidentally a no show for the day hmmm

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by RCarter

I’m trying to mislead all the caravan leaders.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:05 PM

Its possible. Theres a pattern every year to his success. The nastiest cold fronts always seem to be when they catch them. The fronts gang those fish together and they suspend so they are able to be targeted by livescope. Not saying its easy to go catch them but if you located 3 schools, which seems doable after a few years of learning that lake, it could happen. They obviously know multiple locations to look, its early so those fish havent seen a thousand livescopes yet so they are more willing to bite, and there just isnt a lot of boat traffic yet. There will be now lol
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

I’m trying to mislead all the caravan leaders.

LOL Steez.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21

Coincidentally a no show for the day hmmm

Yep, apparently they canceled on him and he seems to have his best days when the client cancels. I sure wish I had that kind of luck, I look forward to the video, I need some swim jig lessons.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:31 PM

Guilty! roflmao
Posted By: C.J

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:54 PM

Does he’s clients ever catch anything?

It’s good for the business around the lake when people start catching the big girls but I wish the marinas and fishermen would learn how to take care of these special fish. I hate to say this but I wish tpw would make Ivie a slot lake to help keep people from catching 40 # bags and riding them around all day and taking a glory picture and watching them try to swim away with full air bladder. When it’s share linker time the people out of Angelo will come get the fish and take care of them but not right now.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 04:59 PM

Bunch of jealous dudes on here go get some live bait and duplicate you can’t and you k ow it why you have to bash people who can
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:07 PM

Not sure I'd want to be around the guy for a day, but I'll say this--if he's doing this thing legitimately, which I personally have no reason to think he isn't (I'm not on the ground floor of the rumor mill), he is mastering a technique and having success in a way I'm not sure we've ever seen before. That level of dominance can make humility an absolute challenge.

If there is something crooked about the ways he's going about this, as some of you suggest (and hopefully with reasonable evidence or you're the type of person we should all despise on here), it's all still impressive in some form or fashion, but I would lose most respect for the guy. Hopefully he posts the video that satisfies the untrusting or those untrusting produce the evidence soon.
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:23 PM

Over and under for # of pages for this post is 9,and I'm taking the over.
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:33 PM

Someone needs to post the video here when it drops. He blocked me several months ago when he accused someone of stealing his roller off his trailer and I called him out for having no proof and the evidence pointed to it falling off.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:44 PM

Milliken had the last best day recorded, right? Any of you guys remember what they caught then, I think it was a 16, 12 and what else?

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 05:54 PM

Milliken had the last best day recorded, right? Any of you guys remember what they caught then, I think it was a 16, 12 and what else?

Yes. They caught the majority of them on a A-rig. I wanna say they had close to a 60 pound bag.
Posted By: Evan O'Brien

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 06:35 PM

There's no doubt about it the guy is a stick. Good for him. He's been nice the few times I've been around him.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 08:24 PM

popcorn

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Darin S.
Someone needs to post the video here when it drops. He blocked me several months ago when he accused someone of stealing his roller off his trailer and I called him out for having no proof and the evidence pointed to it falling off.

His block list has more numbers than his fishing. He blocks anybody that doesn’t kiss his [censored].

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Darin S.

His block list has more numbers than his fishing. He blocks anybody that doesn’t kiss his [censored].

roflmao
Posted By: Swimbaitbasser

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 08:38 PM

Bass fishing is really fun, you get to experience a lot of cool things when you're out on the water. To me seeing big bags of fish and teeners is so cool but it's not amazing, I don't get overly excited, and I don't get jealous may be its how I'm wired. This young man should be happy deep down within himself and not really care about constantly showing off but I get it because fishing is a business to him and it helps him get paid when he shows off his various catches whether through guiding income, sponsor income or other avenues that I'm not aware of. Really in the grand scheme of things If he keeps throwing up pictures of 8,9,10,11,12's we all have seen these fish multiple times over the years, a 12 is still a 12 whether Josh caught it or KVD caught it, all of the bass are really the same. in the end. I'm fully aware of how rare the upper teener fish are and they are cool and beautiful, but I just don't get amazed when someone catches one. I have respect for the catch and the hunt, a silent "atta boy" if you will but I don't get awe struck.

It is obvious that Mr. Jones is confused and living in la la land though. He threw up a picture of his sleeping quarters in his truck and tried to flex on how hard his lifestyle is and that very few people are willing to drive long distance and sleep in their truck to fish. Mr. Jones you're on Easy Street compared to so many other people Sir if you only knew it. You could try chipping out weep holes with a big rotary hammer on a large soil nail wall in the heat for 12 hours for multiple days some days without lunch, you could try mucking concrete on an anchor slab pour, you might give tying rebar on a bridge deck a try or swing a 8 pound sledge hammer for hours on end pinning spikes into barrier to support kickers on that soil nail wall your building, if you want to make things spicy keep your tools on while you hammer or we could invite you to the wet batch concrete plant and we need you to clean a ton of fly ash, sand and river rock out of the plant and I hate to tell you but the skid steer is down so it's all shovel and wheel barrow sorry brother, oh by the way the bag house isn't working so it will be a fly ash and cement dust death cloud because trucks are pumping in the silos hope you have a respirator good luck. All of these real-life scenarios will have you running back to fishing for a J.O.B. So many working men would give their left nut to be in fishing somehow in some form and make a living. You're dreaming if you think what you're doing is tough, it takes passion and dedication for sure, but you are on the gravy train compared to so many others out there grinding in the trenches and dealing with danger and dangerous conditions as part of their job.

Anyway, I love bass fishing and it is great fun. Carry on everyone and great fishing, may all your catches be teeners caught on a Roman Made Mother Chaser.
Posted By: pchapin

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Swimbaitbasser
Bass fishing is really fun, you get to experience a lot of cool things when you're out on the water. To me seeing big bags of fish and teeners is so cool but it's not amazing, I don't get overly excited, and I don't get jealous may be its how I'm wired. This young man should be happy deep down within himself and not really care about constantly showing off but I get it because fishing is a business to him and it helps him get paid when he shows off his various catches whether through guiding income, sponsor income or other avenues that I'm not aware of. Really in the grand scheme of things If he keeps throwing up pictures of 8,9,10,11,12's we all have seen these fish multiple times over the years, a 12 is still a 12 whether Josh caught it or KVD caught it, all of the bass are really the same. in the end. I'm fully aware of how rare the upper teener fish are and they are cool and beautiful, but I just don't get amazed when someone catches one. I have respect for the catch and the hunt, a silent "atta boy" if you will but I don't get awe struck.

It is obvious that Mr. Jones is confused and living in la la land though. He threw up a picture of his sleeping quarters in his truck and tried to flex on how hard his lifestyle is and that very few people are willing to drive long distance and sleep in their truck to fish. Mr. Jones you're on Easy Street compared to so many other people Sir if you only knew it. You could try chipping out weep holes with a big rotary hammer on a large soil nail wall in the heat for 12 hours for multiple days some days without lunch, you could try mucking concrete on an anchor slab pour, you might give tying rebar on a bridge deck a try or swing a 8 pound sledge hammer for hours on end pinning spikes into barrier to support kickers on that soil nail wall your building, if you want to make things spicy keep your tools on while you hammer or we could invite you to the wet batch concrete plant and we need you to clean a ton of fly ash, sand and river rock out of the plant and I hate to tell you but the skid steer is down so it's all shovel and wheel barrow sorry brother, oh by the way the bag house isn't working so it will be a fly ash and cement dust death cloud because trucks are pumping in the silos hope you have a respirator good luck. All of these real-life scenarios will have you running back to fishing for a J.O.B. So many working men would give their left nut to be in fishing somehow in some form and make a living. You're dreaming if you think what you're doing is tough, it takes passion and dedication for sure, but you are on the gravy train compared to so many others out there grinding in the trenches and dealing with danger and dangerous conditions as part of their job.

Anyway, I love bass fishing and it is great fun. Carry on everyone and great fishing, may all your catches be teeners caught on a Roman Made Mother Chaser.

Dude found a home.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by pchapin

Dude found a home.

No [censored]. roflmao
Posted By: Hulapoppin

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 09:17 PM

If JJ had a real job I’m sure it wouldn’t have anything to do with concrete, I could be wrong but he doesn’t strike me as knowing Spanish.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 09:41 PM

Anddddd sure looks like he was throwing a swim jig with no trailer and dead sticking it
Posted By: markson

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 09:51 PM

Meh, I would rather dodge the locals, snowbirds and cartel while cranking rocks at Falcon for very pizzed off 6 to 9 pounders that can jump as high as your head repeatedly and/or take off like a Tarpon. Dead sticking for a very large Bass (or even many) that just wallow around is not my deal.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)
Anddddd sure looks like he was throwing a swim jig with no trailer and dead sticking it

video up ?
Posted By: wtf242

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 10:06 PM

yep. i don't get the hate. he posted the video and he's just dead sticking a jig in deep water. no movement at all going on. He finds the big fish, and specifically targets them. I would do it if i could

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 10:09 PM

Sounds like these bass are targeting shocked or stunned shad when these strong cold fronts come through.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by wtf242

yep. i don't get the hate. he posted the video and he's just dead sticking a jig in deep water. no movement at all going on. He finds the big fish, and specifically targets them. I would do it if i could

You must believe in yourself. What Josh is doing isn't magic and unattainable. He isn't the only one there that is capable of targeting big fish. This is fishing not shooting a 63 from the tips of Beth Page Black with blades. Get your mind right, you can and will catch big fish if you put in the time and do the right things and be willing to fish in a different way than you used to. I repeat Josh, and any other bass fisherman are not superman. Get out there and fish, you live in TX your surrounded by mondo big mamas that are fat and sloppy and stink and are hungry and their waiting in the ponds and lakes. Get after it dude. You too can be the Texas KVD.with a hint of Doug Hannon and a dash of Butch Brown. Do it, no excuses, go fishing when you can, and always believe. Magic can happen when you're out fishing, and the magic is available to everyone. Good Luck and never not put stink on a jig. Bass are like a dog they like things that stink like dookie and moldy craw and rotten shad and a jobsite chitter, natural smells, not like. etch primer or concrete sealer.

Get that mind right and believe in yourself brother. Take care and blessed days to you and to all you care about.
Posted By: champRD

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/17/22 10:48 PM

Can someone post the video for all the livebait conspiracy theorists, lol.
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:07 AM

Pretty epic. He seems to have figured it out to a level nobody else has on that lake. Even if it was live bait that fish total is incredible.

Magic happens on the water. Right method done correct on the right day in the right location can be crazy. Best I have been part of was Fayette County about 20+ years ago. Over 100 that went 5+. Best 5 were about 35#. Me, my brother and his 10 yr old. All on Carolina Rig Centipede. Basically off a single spot. 11 am until 4 pm. It was crazy. 7 straight casts with a fish 7# or over. Just about every fish was better than the solid 3.5 slot fish.

Everyone at the ramp said it was kind of “slow”. It probably was. Evidently every fish in the lake decided to be in a 100 ft area…..lol.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tiltman

video up ?

Teaser vid, houses in the background, whoever lives there had a front row seat!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:35 AM

video up ?

I haven’t seen the video, but rumor has it, that’s my daddy’s house and his child support is past due!
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:40 AM

I don't know how this is even possible.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:41 AM

video up ?

I haven’t seen the video, but rumor has it, that’s my daddy’s house and his child support is past due!

I heard your daddy was out there trying to get a autograph

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dubee

I heard your daddy was out there trying to get a autograph

And a picture! roflmao

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 12:44 AM

video up ?

[Linked Image]

Talk about peeing off someone’s front porch
Posted By: Big Swimbait

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 01:20 AM

First, I am 67 years old and far from a fan of the multitude of YouTube fisherman out there. But the fact is, these guys and gals are taking advantage of financial opportunities most of us never thought possible. If you believe some of the sites that rank Tuber's revenue, many of them are banking mid to high 5 figures a month! Even though I don't always agree with the presentation, I give credit where it is due that they have figured out what gets subscribers and views which translates into big dollars. They don't give 2 craps about what a bunch of traditional bass fisherman think. We are not the target audience, even though a lot of us watch it anyway.

That being said, Jones and Milliken have mastered FFS to the point where they not only just find fish, they are able to identify and target giants. And then they spend the TOW to learn how and what triggers the bite. Milliken even split screens his videos showing what he is seeing on the FFS, including the bite. I myself am looking forward to JJ's video. It's views will be one of the most watched fishing videos ever.
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 01:47 AM

love him or hate him he has figured out a way to catch big bass an most of the folks that say he is using live bait couldnt catch the size fish he does with live bait.
Posted By: Rangerkev

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 02:02 AM

It so sad how pure jealousy and mediocrity can bring out hatred in a person. Instead of being on the TFF making accusations without a bit of proof. Why don't each of yall just go out and get some evidence that Josh is cheating or using live bait. Or better yet just go replicate what Josh is doing. This post has proven without a doubt that there are some really pathetic individuals on here. I've been a member on here since almost day 1. I can pull up any post and not have one worry about Ken or Buda or Mark Perry making just pure hateful and stupid comments. And that is because they have and always will be class acts. And unfortunately over the years we have lost other class acts on here. To those making the ignorant comments, I highly doubt yall have any mirrors in your homes. I know if i was such a pathetic individual I wouldn't want to see my face in the mirror.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by tmd11111

video up ?

[Linked Image]

He needs 16 more rods in deck to catch 50+
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 02:29 AM

Not saying the recent report of JJ's magical day on Ivie is true or false but a friend of mine has spent more than 20 days in the boat with JJ including catching an 8.53 smallmouth with him last month on the Idaho lake I can't pronounce. JJ had a heavy 8# smallie the day before.

He has told me stories of fishing with JJ and watching over his shoulder as he worked his magic on the LiveScope & TM. According to my bud Larry, JJ has an almost supernatural ability to target & trigger giant fish to bite and not on live bait.

Love him or Hate him, he has raised the bar on trophy bass fishing.

Posted By: redskeet100

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 02:44 AM

Seems that kind of day would equal a lifetime of fishing with tremendous success. Whether it is live bait, swim jig or something else, he is catching the fish. Congrats. Sometimes you just got to tip your cap and marvel at what is being done. Seems a lot of hate for both JJ and Milliken, can't argue what they are producing. Just because you got the tools (ffs), doesn't mean you know how to use them. These guys know how to use them, that seems to bother all the wanna be superstars.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 03:01 AM

I believe he has a full-time video guy this year, so all these catches are going to be on video. I doubt even that will stop the hate. The reason you don't see his clients catch a ton of DD's is because what he's doing is exceptionally difficult. He lets them make the first cast and 99% of the time they screw it up and whatever chance they had at the fish they just found is gone. I know because I've been in the boat with him and been the guy screwing it up. I've typed this out on here 10 times before, but I'll do it again.

First you have to find the fish. Then you have to have the coordination to stop the boat and relocate the fish without spooking it. Then you have to figure out which direction that fish is moving. Then the boat is moving. The fish is moving 3 dimensionally. Then you have to make the perfect cast and execute the perfect retrieve. It's something akin to leading a duck while hunting with a shotgun. The cone angle on LS is narrow...only 20 degrees. So trying to hold a moving fish and a moving lure on the screen while your boat is moving and the wind is blowing is dang near impossible sometimes. After all that, the hard part starts. The fish has got to bite. The first day Josh was on Ivie in 2020, his bite percentage was 50% on a big fish he found. As the fishing pressure mounted out there it dropped from 50% to 1 in 20 and most days it's much much worse now. Every big fish out there has been harassed with an A-rig 100 times at this point.

Josh first got out there on December 8th and grinded for over a week some days with barely a bite. Then a window opened. Preparation meets opportunity. The magician was where he needed to be when he needed to be and the magic happened. One of the best 5 fish days on public water ever. If it's all cast to catch on film, it'll certainly be the best documented. I'm off to bed, gotta get up early to fish tomorrow.
Posted By: Cuervo Jones

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by redskeet100
Seems that kind of day would equal a lifetime of fishing with tremendous success. Whether it is live bait, swim jig or something else, he is catching the fish. Congrats. Sometimes you just got to tip your cap and marvel at what is being done. Seems a lot of hate for both JJ and Milliken, can't argue what they are producing. Just because you got the tools (ffs), doesn't mean you know how to use them. These guys know how to use them, that seems to bother all the wanna be superstars.

100% agree with this.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 03:57 AM

Looking like OH Envy..... roflmao

Thank God I don't do social media. This site alone makes me crazy. All these rumors. LOL i wouldn't even know he was at ivie much less what he's using. Even if it's live bait with those numbers that's wild. When yall find out keep us updated. 😄

popcorn2

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 04:05 AM

It’s incredible the number of grown men that will get on their knees off a fb post with absolutely zero proof and a 6pounder on video. You are talking about by far the best day anyone in the country has ever had on any lake and zero proof. Y’all keep licking them boots. I’ll keep hearing about him loading up on brim at the back of elm creek. He got butt hurt about Milikens video and had to up em. Narcissist that cannot handle somebody is better and badder than him… show me the video.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 04:18 AM

It’s incredible the number of grown men that will get on their knees off a fb post with absolutely zero proof and a 6pounder on video. You are talking about by far the best day anyone in the country has ever had on any lake and zero proof. Y’all keep licking them boots. I’ll keep hearing about him loading up on brim at the back of elm creek. He got butt hurt about Milikens video and had to up em. Narcissist that cannot handle somebody is better and badder than him… show me the video.

clap
Posted By: KnotTexan

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 04:39 AM

Here’s a highly edited “teaser” clip that’s posted on the BBC of one of the 13 pounders.
(Sorry, I don’t do FB so you’ll have to click on the link).

https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1205796

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 05:58 AM

You must believe in yourself. What Josh is doing isn't magic and unattainable. He isn't the only one there that is capable of targeting big fish. This is fishing not shooting a 63 from the tips of Beth Page Black with blades. Get your mind right, you can and will catch big fish if you put in the time and do the right things and be willing to fish in a different way than you used to. I repeat Josh, and any other bass fisherman are not superman. Get out there and fish, you live in TX your surrounded by mondo big mamas that are fat and sloppy and stink and are hungry and their waiting in the ponds and lakes. Get after it dude. You too can be the Texas KVD.with a hint of Doug Hannon and a dash of Butch Brown. Do it, no excuses, go fishing when you can, and always believe. Magic can happen when you're out fishing, and the magic is available to everyone. Good Luck and never not put stink on a jig. Bass are like a dog they like things that stink like dookie and moldy craw and rotten shad and a jobsite chitter, natural smells, not like. etch primer or concrete sealer.

Get that mind right and believe in yourself brother. Take care and blessed days to you and to all you care about.

well I think the bigger issue is that i sold my boat last year to someone on TFF lol
Posted By: TxBassSniper

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 06:25 AM

Nothing lights up the board like a good JJ thread! LOL
I'm not sure who gets more haters JJ the fisherman or JJ the Cowboys owner. Some of these Cowboys fans have a lot of experience. roflmao

Sounds like a lot of people go to his face book site to bit$h about him or try to discredit what he is doing, and then come here and do the same thing. As others have noticed there is a lot of jealousy and a need to discredit others on this site by a few people, I guess so they can feel better about themselves?

I don't know the guy and have no problem with what he's doing or how he's doing it, in fact I would book him for a few days. The only thing I want to know from someone that has hired him is if he really just front ends his clients all day ( like the haters on here claim) or if he finds the fish and invites you onto the deck to try and catch them like most guides do?
Has anyone here actually booked this guy for a few days? If so how was your experience? Did you just sit there and watch him catch fish all day or did he put you on them and let you get some swings in?

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 09:42 AM

I thought I was the only one to notice that!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 01:06 PM

If he caught that many on a rod/reel live bait or artificial that is AMAZING to me.

I have always known about IVIE and its big bass. Reminds me of Fork in the good Ole Days.

Dont know the guy but hats off to him for just catching just one of those fish if not all of them.

We all handle success differently . Now days your success with technology can all make you famous in a day.

Where us old timers had to work for it year after year to be successful and it was a slow process.

He has brought attention to one of the best kept secrets in Bass fishing with the tree tops. Been well kept for many years.

Old School Guys Kept this quite where these new guys have to have the spot light shinned on them as if they were the first. (Not Hardly )

Congrats to him I say.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 01:41 PM

Motels will be sold out starting Wednesday and the boat ramps will be packed mid week through the weekend roflmao

[Linked Image]

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 02:03 PM

Evidently elm creek is keeping the premium perch hidden for JJ, I can’t catch anything on the ones they sell me.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Hulapoppin
Evidently elm creek is keeping the premium perch hidden for JJ, I can’t catch anything on the ones they sell me.

Maybe ask for bluegill instead?

That clip above, there is nobody else on the lake (in the background). How in the world is the lake not overrun with boats? Every guide I see on FB is saying that they are fish Ivie.
Posted By: txmasterpo

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 03:34 PM

Dumbest comments on the board always on these threads.... I think I love the guy because it pulls all you morons to Ivie! By the way, dead sticking a large jig in winter is not remotely new.... the scope is the thing...we stuck big bass dead sticking since I was a teen....clearly not specific fish but still a successful tech

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 03:45 PM

The perch comments are the stupidest [censored] I’ve ever heard ! I’m sure Barret has his room booked he seems to be the most jealous!!!!
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 03:59 PM

Impressive. Gotta give the man his props!

All this negative talk reminds me of what my old man used to say about crabs in a bucket...once one gets near the top all the ones below him shift their focus from reaching the top themselves to pulling down the one on top.

Looking forward to seeing the vids.
Posted By: 203 CHAMP

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 04:12 PM

Jealousy never looks good on anyone! Keep on catching them JJ.
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 06:15 PM

video up ?

[Linked Image]

I’ve actually peed of the porch of the house on the right….

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by jiggmann
The perch comments are the stupidest [censored] I’ve ever heard ! I’m sure Barret has his room booked he seems to be the most jealous!!!!

Lmao. I don’t need to book a room when I go to Ivie. Post the video if you are claiming to have the best day in history of US bass fishing. I know a few folks more than you prob do down there.
Posted By: ToasterWEyes

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by redskeet100

Well said.
Posted By: texasfisherman1

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 07:46 PM

The live bait sure looks like a white swim jig.
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by texasfisherman1
The live bait sure looks like a white swim jig.

roflmao
Posted By: NELA Bassguy

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by jiggmann

My thoughts exactly. Accuse a guy of being a fraud and then think you have proof he is a fraud because he blocks you on social media? What is this 7th grade?
Posted By: otay michael

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/18/22 11:03 PM

Wow, the guy seems nice enough, found him showing his catching a couple of lunkers in short order, cast to landing, and explaining how to accomplish it, and when, and how deep, etc.. Folks that have never caught a lunker of any size, are more apt to be a hater is my guess. If you hear 'a rumor', and don't know if it's true (thus it's a rumor, like in someone 'dude uses live bait', etc.), you don't propagate said 'rumor' by posting it in social media (TFF)!!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by John Peebles
I'm not sure who gets more haters JJ the fisherman or JJ the Cowboys owner. Some of these Cowboys fans have a lot of experience. roflmao

Sounds like a lot of people go to his face book site to bit$h about him or try to discredit what he is doing, and then come here and do the same thing. As others have noticed there is a lot of jealousy and a need to discredit others on this site by a few people, I guess so they can feel better about themselves?

I don't know the guy and have no problem with what he's doing or how he's doing it, in fact I would book him for a few days. The only thing I want to know from someone that has hired him is if he really just front ends his clients all day ( like the haters on here claim) or if he finds the fish and invites you onto the deck to try and catch them like most guides do?
Has anyone here actually booked this guy for a few days? If so how was your experience? Did you just sit there and watch him catch fish all day or did he put you on them and let you get some swings in?

So JJ is a high profile guide that catches double digit bass by the dozen, but no one on this site has ever fished with him?

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 03:26 AM

So JJ is a high profile guide that catches double digit bass by the dozen, but no one on this site has ever fished with him?

Didn’t read the whole thread did ya
Posted By: Black Dallas

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 03:26 AM

go JJ! hes got my attention

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jpurdue
I believe he has a full-time video guy this year, so all these catches are going to be on video. I doubt even that will stop the hate. The reason you don't see his clients catch a ton of DD's is because what he's doing is exceptionally difficult. He lets them make the first cast and 99% of the time they screw it up and whatever chance they had at the fish they just found is gone. I know because I've been in the boat with him and been the guy screwing it up. I've typed this out on here 10 times before, but I'll do it again.

First you have to find the fish. Then you have to have the coordination to stop the boat and relocate the fish without spooking it. Then you have to figure out which direction that fish is moving. Then the boat is moving. The fish is moving 3 dimensionally. Then you have to make the perfect cast and execute the perfect retrieve. It's something akin to leading a duck while hunting with a shotgun. The cone angle on LS is narrow...only 20 degrees. So trying to hold a moving fish and a moving lure on the screen while your boat is moving and the wind is blowing is dang near impossible sometimes. After all that, the hard part starts. The fish has got to bite. The first day Josh was on Ivie in 2020, his bite percentage was 50% on a big fish he found. As the fishing pressure mounted out there it dropped from 50% to 1 in 20 and most days it's much much worse now. Every big fish out there has been harassed with an A-rig 100 times at this point.

Josh first got out there on December 8th and grinded for over a week some days with barely a bite. Then a window opened. Preparation meets opportunity. The magician was where he needed to be when he needed to be and the magic happened. One of the best 5 fish days on public water ever. If it's all cast to catch on film, it'll certainly be the best documented. I'm off to bed, gotta get up early to fish tomorrow.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 03:46 AM

Didn’t read the whole thread did ya

I did miss Mr. Purdue's post, sounds like some tough fishing and expensive from what I've heard. Props to JJ for figuring it out though!
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 01:29 PM

Did I miss a new law passed that made live bait fishing illegal?? roflmao
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Fishinfellow
Did I miss a new law passed that made live bait fishing illegal?? roflmao

Only in Texas, in Florida it is the preferred method for catching huge fish...
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 07:11 PM

Well i guess with the videos he's posting some of yall feel like idiots with your comments about live bait. And who cares if it he caught one on live bait. Most of yall cry babies couldn't even do it with live bait. I have personally been in the boat with him, watched him, learned from him and caught fish. None on live bait. Yall talk about him blocking you, hell i would too. Hearing yall complain like little girls on here makes me wish the TFF could mute your cry baby comments.. lol. I've never seen such jock riding jealousy from grown men. You can't deny what he's doing. He post video after video and yet there's still the ones that claim "foul play" lmao. Idiots.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 08:01 PM

Hilarious! I haven’t been on this board much as of late, trying to be more productive. But wowza, wowza! Jason….I wholeheartedly agree with you. The jealousy among some of you guys are running rampant. It’s tough to imagine someone is actually better than you. But it’s a fact! Put it on ‘em, Josh. I don’t do much on following bass stuff these days, but I’ve never read anything or seen proof that the dude isn’t 100% legit. Just because he can read a screen better than you….face it, your forward facing sonar abilities kinda sux! Maybe you should rent him under an alias since he’s blocked you on social media. Go as “Foster the Impostor”. Maybe he won’t pick up on you. It’s your best chance to catch him!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 08:40 PM

So what if he’s upsetting all the locals who have done this all before….
And crashing the record books…..
And exposing all the TFF bass fishing wannabes and hurting their feelings…..
I bet he still rolls his joints all wrong. Too damn skinny, and WAY too long!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 08:42 PM

Sorry fellas, started drinking early today. Enjoying a good laugh at some of the usual suspects on the good ole TFF.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 09:02 PM

All the jealous folks couldn't even hold his jock strap and dang sure not good enough to be his net man!!!!!!! get over it all you non believers. He's kicking everyones butt. Keep doing what you do JJ and catch em!!!!!
Posted By: sprigsss

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 09:19 PM

There is ample video available with JJ from cast to catch proving without a doubt the far majority of his fish are caught on artificial lures.

I think he was using live perch during the dog days of the summer trying to put his clients on fish.

Anyone claiming or trying to insinuate he can't catch the numbers he has on artificial lures are simply jealous.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 09:28 PM

popcorn

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 10:07 PM

If I can figure out how to catch a bluegill Wednesday I’m gonna try this live bait + scope thing. I bet it’s little more difficult than some might think.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 10:31 PM

If I can figure out how to catch a bluegill Wednesday I’m gonna try this live bait + scope thing. I bet it’s little more difficult than some might think.

Then post about see we can see all the cry babies shed their tears lol

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 10:36 PM

Stop by here on the way to Ivie. I’ve got a pond full I’ll hook ya up. If you can catch a 13# or better they’re free!
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 10:55 PM

My deal is who cares about someone catching big bass. It’s impressive for about 3 minutes and then life goes on. 99.999% of the population could give a rats arse. It’s a fish. You catch it and then turn it loose and people move on. Going out and catching fish is fun period whether they are 2 pounds or 10 pounds. In my opinion your status as a fisherman isn’t predicated on your ability to catch big fish on one lake during a certain time of year. I know tons of good fisherman who can catch fish anywhere, and do. They are always finishing at the top of the leaderboard. Many guys on the forum are what I would consider “sticks”. Quit worshipping this dude.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 11:01 PM

This is better than watching a Soap opera or WWE.... Need a title...

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 11:03 PM

Who had the over/under on this thread going 9 pages

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by coachallentca

But…is it better than Cops or OPLive?
Posted By: B.K.S.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 11:41 PM

I find it funny that if you don’t worship this guy you’re labeled butt hurt or jealous. I happen to be neither. Don’t do the YouTube thing so there’s that. I do happen to like Ivie and have been fishing it longer than most of you have been able to spell it correctly. I’m happy for the businesses around the lake, they’ve cashed in big time, but this guy is what he is, he comes over a couple of times a year catches some big fish off the tv screen, makes some money guiding or letting you watch him and goes home. I’m more impressed by the guys catching 30-40# stringers without being a hunchback all day long. You would be correct that I don’t have live anything in my boat and you would be wrong to assume I can’t afford one or 2. Mi dos centavos!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/19/22 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by B.K.S.
I find it funny that if you don’t worship this guy you’re labeled butt hurt or jealous. I happen to be neither. Don’t do the YouTube thing so there’s that. I do happen to like Ivie and have been fishing it longer than most of you have been able to spell it correctly. I’m happy for the businesses around the lake, they’ve cashed in big time, but this guy is what he is, he comes over a couple of times a year catches some big fish off the tv screen, makes some money guiding or letting you watch him and goes home. I’m more impressed by the guys catching 30-40# stringers without being a hunchback all day long. You would be correct that I don’t have live anything in my boat and you would be wrong to assume I can’t afford one or 2. Mi dos centavos!

As many entry fees as I’ve donated to you you could probably buy a new boat.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 12:38 AM

his video today is showing a 15.10 he just caught. I'm not sure of it's an older video or actually from this year, but dude is unstoppable.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 12:40 AM

These comments… roflmao
Posted By: mossyback75

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 02:43 AM

Its hilarious how many discount his achievements because of livescope. I challenge them to attempt to even come close to his numbers and weights using scope. Good luck. Is it more impressive to catch 30-40#s without scope? Yeah but given the choice of casting blind or casting at fish I can see then call me a cheater. Its a no brainer to me. Nonscopers are excluded from catching suspended fish in submerged trees or in open water consistently. Scopers are not. Its really that simple. Those who refuse to use it. More power to you but no need to discount a dude catching a 61# bag utilizing technology that you turn your nose up at out of spite.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by mossyback75
Its hilarious how many discount his achievements because of livescope. I challenge them to attempt to even come close to his numbers and weights using scope. Good luck. Is it more impressive to catch 30-40#s without scope? Yeah but given the choice of casting blind or casting at fish I can see then call me a cheater. Its a no brainer to me. Nonscopers are excluded from catching suspended fish in submerged trees or in open water consistently. Scopers are not. Its really that simple. Those who refuse to use it. More power to you but no need to discount a dude catching a 61# bag utilizing technology that you turn your nose up at out of spite.

When I can afford one count me in! If I fished tourneys I'd already have one. And then if I could use it half as well as this JJ gentleman, I'd be crazy happy.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by coachallentca

The edge of wetness
bolt
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 05:57 AM

his video today is showing a 15.10 he just caught. I'm not sure of it's an older video or actually from this year, but dude is unstoppable.

pretty sure that was 12/17/21 and his old truck is in the background

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 06:27 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 10:35 AM

Can JP or a Mod make this a stickee.........
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 03:47 PM

Just heard he has 2 for over 25lbs this morning already.

Guy is on them.
Posted By: Rangerkev

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 11:36 PM

Jersey Dan and Barrett. I'm not sure what this guy has done to bring yall to your knees but he has. If either one of yall had any creditability or respect its gone now. Instead of making accusations without proof. Why don't yall show us your proof. I would venture to call both of yall flat out liars and titty babies the way your acting. All I know about this guy is he catches fish and has the videos to back himself up with. Neither of yall have any proof. This forum used to be a class act. Unfortunately little girls like yall bring it down. I say little girls because a real man would have solid proof to back up his words. I for one would much rather be in JJ' s corner then either of yalls. In my lifetime the person that hollers racist first is usually the racist. This holds true here to. Then when others questions your comments or ask yall for proof yall start calling us names. I'm not sure how either one of uall can look in the mirror and like who they see.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/20/22 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rangerkev
Jersey Dan and Barrett. I'm not sure what this guy has done to bring yall to your knees but he has. If either one of yall had any creditability or respect its gone now. Instead of making accusations without proof. Why don't yall show us your proof. I would venture to call both of yall flat out liars and titty babies the way your acting. All I know about this guy is he catches fish and has the videos to back himself up with. Neither of yall have any proof. This forum used to be a class act. Unfortunately little girls like yall bring it down. I say little girls because a real man would have solid proof to back up his words. I for one would much rather be in JJ' s corner then either of yalls. In my lifetime the person that hollers racist first is usually the racist. This holds true here to. Then when others questions your comments or ask yall for proof yall start calling us names. I'm not sure how either one of uall can look in the mirror and like who they see.

You being offended abouts others posts and opinions is kind of a common theme, soon as I saw it I knew what it would say.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI

You being offended abouts others posts and opinions is kind of a common theme, soon as I saw it I knew what it would say.

And you complaining like some butt hurt little girl seems to be a common theme around here. As soon as i saw your name on the post i knew it would be a cry baby session about something. I guess the nickname you've earned on the TFF
about being the forum cry baby is true. Good job little buddy.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by txsuperman

And you complaining like some butt hurt little girl seems to be a common theme around here. As soon as i saw your name on the post i knew it would be a cry baby session about something. I guess the nickname you've earned on the TFF

Lol, yall spooning or something
Posted By: goodman_fishing

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 12:40 AM

You guys can make fun of me all you want if I ever catch a 60lb bag. banana

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 12:43 AM

I guess what they say is true,”if you ain’t scoping you’re just hoping”. I’ll be there next week scoping, and hoping! I don’t tournament fish so I don’t care about the stringer, just looking for that one bite. My hats off to JJ, catchin bigguns and having other people pay your way is ok in my book. Also doesn’t sound like he’s losing entry fees either.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by goodman_fishing
You guys can make fun of me all you want if I ever catch a 60lb bag. banana

Same

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 01:38 AM

This is gettin really good roflmao

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 01:51 AM

coach popcorn

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by txsuperman

Lol, yall spooning or something

Reacharounders.
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 02:00 AM

argue duel boxing stir de soap coach argue nuts
This has got to come to an end.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 02:01 AM

So much love for JJ and so little time. frown
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 02:38 AM

Some of y’all need to tell your wives y’all are cheating on them. Too much man love going on here.
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 03:21 AM

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Picked the over for 9 pages but won't read all of them. Probably the same sore losers, whiners, Democrats, miserable folks as usual. I can't figure it out. Not sure if they had too many timeouts and not enough a$$ whoopings growing up or what?! Merry Christmas fellas!!
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 03:31 AM

I don’t give a dam how he caught them as long as he is telling us the truth of how he caught them .

There is no doubt he has Livescope mastered .

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 01:54 PM

I talked to Josh on Monday about the catches. He told me when he watched the video back there was another 11 lber in there he had "forgotten" about catching... I aspire to catch so many big ones I forget about an 11lber. roflmao The dude is on a roll!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 01:56 PM

I talked to Josh on Monday about the catches. He told me when he watched the video back there was another 11 lber in there he had "forgotten" about catching... I aspire to catching so many big ones I forget about an 11lber. roflmao The dude is on a roll!

When I forget a big fish…I usually remember it a few pounds bigger. roflmao
Posted By: prosise

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 02:32 PM

I'll tell you something I noticed last year, I was fishing Marine Creek in the Fort Worth area. I noticed a funny looking truck in the parking lot that looked familiar. I crossed paths with him on the water, and we had a very brief but refreshing visit. He was covering water looking for suspended fish. I had my customary 7-8 rods out, but he had one rod out on the boat. You can square dance on most of the 20ft front decks these days. But he had one rod in hand, and in the video he has one rod on the deck, and one rod in hand. I don't see this very often, if any. Total confidence in a single bait shows the level of confidence he has in the bait being used. Just something I noticed in person, and you see it in the footage he shares. Looking forward to seeing the footage of the big day he had.

Prosise

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 02:46 PM

I talked to Josh on Monday about the catches. He told me when he watched the video back there was another 11 lber in there he had "forgotten" about catching... I aspire to catch so many big ones I forget about an 11lber. roflmao The dude is on a roll!

To all my CB Buds: I caught an 11 pounder last weekend I forgot to tell you about wink

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.

To all my CB Buds: I caught an 11 pounder last weekend I forgot to tell you about wink

That's just memory loss from old age. roflmao
Posted By: Cass Caldwell

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 06:59 PM

Don't matter if he caught them on a bologna sammich...that's a haul for the books.
Posted By: CubbyObrien

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 07:29 PM

All this drama coming from Livescope and such with guys catching mega bags! and I'm out here catching this with mine !

[Linked Image]

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 09:13 PM

That hurt Scott. Be nice to your elders!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 09:33 PM

That hurt Scott. Be nice to your elders!

I'm dang near as old as you.
Posted By: RCarter

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/21/22 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Hulapoppin
I guess what they say is true,”if you ain’t scoping you’re just hoping”. I’ll be there next week scoping, and hoping! I don’t tournament fish so I don’t care about the stringer, just looking for that one bite. My hats off to JJ, catchin bigguns and having other people pay your way is ok in my book. Also doesn’t sound like he’s losing entry fees either.

Hula,

This is a Great sayin.......If it doesn't make you want to buy one I don't know what would! Convinced me.....guess it's finally time to upgrade my electronics..... banana

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 02:36 AM

Truly a blessed fishing trip and an awesome day for this man. The video was cool. Multiple teeners in one day is the stuff that dreams are made of. Great work and I wish this same kind of success to all my fellow bass fishermen who are cool. Take care.
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 02:54 AM

He posted a video of the catches.
Posted By: 4D Ranch

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 03:17 AM

I was sure there would be a video of some sort! Haven’t seen it! 13 pages of judging??? Yep! I figured so!
Posted By: goodman_fishing

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by 4D Ranch
I was sure there would be a video of some sort! Haven’t seen it! 13 pages of judging??? Yep! I figured so!

He posted this an hour ago.

https://fb.watch/hzxREBJS_j/
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 03:42 AM

The catching of that size and number of fish is amazing and certainly an incredible accomplishment.
Posted By: Ranger 188

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 04:13 AM

You got to love watching him have such a GREAT day. I’ve got nothing but respect and admiration for anyone who can do what he did and get it on video. I’ve read though all 11 pages of comments and can’t believe people are the way they are, so much hate, I don’t get it.

Some can’t acknowledge what an incredible fisherman he is and give him the credit and love he’s got coming.
Some can’t acknowledge we have an open border and it’s a huge problem.
Some won’t admit the Hunter Biden laptop is real.
Some can’t acknowledge…. You get the idea, you can fill in you own from here.
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 05:13 AM

Neat video. Its unfortunate all these fish never got weighed on camera.Perhaps ask Milliken what he uses to capture fish from full cast to scale.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jbsoonerfan

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 06:12 AM

The unfortunate part is all the people like you that are so jealous you post things that make you look like a complete idiot. I can't believe how many grown men are so jealous of JJ. I don't even really care for the guy myself, but I'm not one to make an [censored] of myself talking bad about him. Never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies in my life.

This place is full of people that are jealous of one guy from Oklahoma who does something that NONE of you can do. Maybe some of you will grow a pair one of these days.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 09:34 AM

Neat video. Its unfortunate all these fish never got weighed on camera.Perhaps ask Milliken what he uses to capture fish from full cast to scale.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So you guys can't beat him up for showing he's not using live bait, so now you take him to task as his go-pro was not adjusted right to show you losers that the fish was actually one of two or three 13# lunkers! Anyone can see that they pretty much were. How PATHETIC YOU HATERS ALL ARE, go get a life!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 12:42 PM

Saw the video posted on another forum last night, final comment that he made was funny, maybe that JJ is alright after all. roflmao

But a few things did cross my mind when watching it. First he said he was dead sticking the jig, which wasn’t the case, but either way, they were hitting it. He praised his Active Target in a post the other day, sayIng how he couldn’t have done it without it, but in the recent video, he told Brett “ I’m not pinpointing fish, I am just blind casting for them”. (Or something like that) He should have edited that part out, that makes him look like a liar and product whore pimper.

He definitely needs a better camera setup, that’s something all of us non-fish catching jealous hater wannabes would be using. Guys rolling in the money and using a Walmart special camera still. Odd.

But if any of you guys are friends with J, I would like to know something that he never mentioned in the video. This area that he was fishing and not targeting the fish with his AT, were these fish just randomly scattered or were they holding on a specific structure, such as a drain/creek channel.

Edit: also wondering, when Brett came over (I assume the boat in the background was Brett), did he catch biggun’s too?

Think of the money we could save by just having one lure and rod. Lord I hope this technique works on all lakes.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 12:49 PM

Saw the video posted on another forum last night, final comment that he made was funny, maybe that JJ is alright after all. roflmao

But a few things did cross my mind when watching it. First he said he was dead sticking the jig, which wasn’t the case, but either way, they were hitting it. He praised his Active Target in a post the other day, sayIng how he couldn’t have done it without it, but in the recent video, he told Brett “ I’m not pinpointing fish, I am just blind casting for them”. (Or something like that) He should have edited that part out, that makes him look like a liar and product whore pimper.

He definitely needs a better camera setup, that’s something all of us non-fish catching jealous hater wannabes would be using. Guys rolling in the money and using a Walmart special camera still. Odd.

But if any of you guys are friends with J, I would like to know something that he never mentioned in the video. This area that he was fishing and not targeting the fish with his AT, were these fish just randomly scattered or were they holding on a specific structure, such as a drain/creek channel.

He wasn't traditionally "targeting" them because they were literally locked on the bottom and not suspended. Garmin sometimes struggles to give enough separation to tell a a bass from bottom. That's what he was referring to. You can tell by his mannerisms and casting angles he was throwing at fish.

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta

He wasn't traditionally "targeting" them because they were literally locked on the bottom and not suspended. Garmin sometimes struggles to give enough separation to tell a a bass from bottom. That's what he was referring to. You can tell by his mannerisms and casting angles he was throwing at fish.

Yeah, I’ve had that happen with fish just disappear into the bottom. But that doesn’t make sense, if he couldn’t see the fish, he couldn’t cast to them. Maybe he was casting to a tree/stump/rock/etc. That’s what I’m curious about, we have always been told that fish won’t just randomly be out and about swimming around. But maybe he is disproving that???

I think when Millken and his buddy caught the record, seems like they were casting into trees.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 12:56 PM

Some of you need to take your woke azz on down the road
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 01:06 PM

WOW is all I can say!

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jarrett Latta

Yeah, I’ve had that happen with fish just disappear into the bottom. But that doesn’t make sense, if he couldn’t see the fish, he couldn’t cast to them. Maybe he was casting to a tree/stump/rock/etc. That’s what I’m curious about, we have always been told that fish won’t just randomly be out and about swimming around. But maybe he is disproving that???

I think when Millken and his buddy caught the record, seems like they were casting into trees.

He had found that pod of fish a few days before but couldn't get them to bite. They were DEEP, so he wasn't sure whether they were bass or carp. From what he told me it was a huge pod. He returned to the area and was able to see some on the bottom, but then they'd lock down hard to the bottom and vanish. Sometimes they would reappear. If I'm remembering our conversation correctly, he did catch a few dead sticking them and was able to see the fish, the lure, and the strike on the screen. Others he knew generally where they were down there, but had lost them to the bottom and was blind casting. So everything he said was true, but the particulars varied by the fish.

100% in the winter on shad lakes some of them are out and about just randomly swimming around.

Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 01:56 PM

Dam He caught 61 lbs then called all yall some b!tche$. roflmao

Re: Josh Jones (2) 13lbers and (11) over 9lbs and more 🫢OH Ivy showing off - 12/22/22 02:28 PM

He had found that pod of fish a few days before but couldn't get them to bite. They were DEEP, so he wasn't sure whether they were bass or carp. From what he told me it was a huge pod. He returned to the area and was able to see some on the bottom, but then they'd lock down hard to the bottom and vanish. Sometimes they would reappear. If I'm remembering our conversation correctly, he did catch a few dead sticking them and was able to see the fish, the lure, and the strike on the screen. Others he knew generally where they were down there, but had lost them to the bottom and was blind casting. So everything he said was true, but the particulars varied by the fish.

100% in the winter on shad lakes some of them are out and about just randomly swimming around.

cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum