Texas Fishing Forum

Livescope vs Livescope plus

Posted By: cg203

Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/15/22 03:40 AM

Livescope is $999 and Livescope plus is $1699 right now. Is Livescope plus worth the $700 difference?
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/15/22 01:16 PM

The LVS-34 transducer does give you a little clearer picture, better fish separation & bottom/fish separation, if you fish a lot, then yes it's worth the xtra bucks. I upgraded about 6 months ago.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/16/22 04:11 PM

I've watched a lot of videos on it. From what I can see it's marginally better. Maybe 20-30%, maybe. The whole livescope game is much more difficult than it looks. It' 's like golf clubs, if you are a pro the extra 5 yards on the farway from the high dollar clubs is worth it. If you are an amature, 5 yards farther on your shank does you no good. I decided to stick with the LVS32 for now and practice more.
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/16/22 07:09 PM

I've had the 32 now have the 34. If you crappie fish and it's mounted to the pole the 32 is good. The 34 is better all around, especially if you bass fish. Mines mounted on the Ultrex shaft and I love it!
Posted By: Larry Mosby

Re: Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/17/22 01:41 PM

The ghost tree is gone on the 34 and it’s somewhat better. If you haven’t used Livescope at all and wanting to learn then the 32 is the best bang for your buck. As far as target separation from the bottom I can’t tell any difference. When fish get really close to the bottom then they disappear with both the 32 and 34. I use mine bass fishing and crank my gain up considerably to see my lure at 80-90’ out. Using the 34 in this manner there’s not as much distortion on the screen as when I ran the 32. If you’re looking for the best the 34 is for you but the best deals monetarily are always going to be with older versions.
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/19/22 03:27 PM

buy once/cry once. You will want the latest tech at some point. If it is a deal/sale get the most you can. Do you want to be 1 or 2 steps back when the next newest comes out?
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: Livescope vs Livescope plus - 12/19/22 07:39 PM

I have a couple lvs34 systems in stock, pm me for price... smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum