Texas Fishing Forum

YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video

Posted By: texasfisherman1

YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 03:58 AM

Video

He actually includes the footage of him stealing the memorial haha

Here's the "real story." Even though he corroborates all of the rumors I heard. It's pretty clear he doesn't think what he did was a big deal. Of course, he states the obligatory "shouldn't have done its," but he basically spends minutes justifying it. People in the comments are LITERALLY thanking him for stealing it.

Maybe you read into it differently.
Posted By: crankn101

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 04:12 AM

LOL I havent logged in here for months and came to see if there was a thread about this.
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 05:07 AM

Meh. Click bait.
Posted By: buda13

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 09:48 AM

LMAO! I get a kick out of seeing a grown man act like a 13 year old girl. Can’t believe they haven’t run him off of Fork yet.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 10:58 AM

what a jerk, someplace refuses to serve you, you simply leave and find another restaurant.

thinking he is owed something by a business due to his or others veteran status is bad wrong. they owe us nothing.

guys like him are what make others look bad.
Posted By: 361V

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 11:00 AM

“Great Moments In White Trash History”. Sorry, hillbilly as that sounds this guy has continually epitomized this saying.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 11:22 AM

Very odd video, Sounds like he is his own worst enemy
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 11:41 AM

Can someone give me the Cliff Notes on the back story?
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by hopalong
what an jerk, someplace refuses to serve you, you simply leave and find another restaurant.

thinking he is owed something by a business due to his or others veteran status is bad wrong. they owe us nothing.

right there is the damn truth
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 04:31 PM

Lmao I didn't intend to steal it. Dude literally has the video of him stealing it and posted it online. Lmao what did he mean to do then?
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 04:37 PM

I believe it took guts for him to make the video to be honest. I only wish he would have once said "I'm sorry for what I've done and I apologize to those I've harmed". A repentant heart gain peoples sympathy and helps us all move forward. I don't know him and have never met him but this would go a long ways to mending what happened and starting a new attitude from him and others. Just my 2 cents.

Merry Christmas smile
Posted By: ToadSnatcher14

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 05:26 PM

Posted By: WAWI

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 05:55 PM

roflmaobahahahaha
Posted By: Champion1

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 06:00 PM

Anger Management classes seem to be in order.
Posted By: GeoFisher

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 06:57 PM

Like he said...he is in a "no win" situation. The choices you make (good or bad) will chase you forever. There are those whose sole purpose in life is to make others miserable and when you give them the ammo, they will use it. In the grand scheme of things, what he did was wrong, but hardly worth the scrutiny and piling on that others seem to really enjoy. Bottom line is you have to hold yourself to a higher standard, even if you are a simple "you tuber".
Posted By: Bryanmc57

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 08:46 PM

One has to wonder if the decision not to serve him was the result of a prior visit... His actions after that showed that the decision not to serve him was the correct one. Don't dishonor the rest of us veterans by throwing "It was veterans day" into your "excuse".
Posted By: David Burton

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by OzzieFish
I believe it took guts for him to make the video to be honest. I only wish he would have once said "I'm sorry for what I've done and I apologize to those I've harmed". A repentant heart gain peoples sympathy and helps us all move forward. I don't know him and have never met him but this would go a long ways to mending what happened and starting a new attitude from him and others. Just my 2 cents.

Merry Christmas smile

Ozzie - He did, "I owe it to all of you that I hold myself to a higher standard...It's not okay for me to do what I did in that case."

He also stated multiple times that he was wrong in what he did. The "justification" that people see are mild and more along the lines of background.
Posted By: Rescue Fire

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/14/22 11:36 PM

I've never seen any other of the Lake Fork guides have to post videos of their drunken shenanigans and other dramas. Those other guys just post vids about fishing and stuff.
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 02:33 AM

I met Billy on the water last spring & talked to him for a little bit. He seemed like a really nice guy. A lot of our Vets are dealing with a lot of issues. I say Give the guy a break, he screwed up & owned up to it.

My 2 cents
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 02:34 AM

#DB
Posted By: WAWI

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rescue Fire
I've never seen any other of the Lake Fork guides have to post videos of their drunken shenanigans and other dramas. Those other guys just post vids about fishing and stuff.

There have been several shenanigans over the years by plenty of folks out there.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rube G.
I met Billy on the water last spring & talked to him for a little bit. He seemed like a really nice guy. A lot of our Vets are dealing with a lot of issues. I say Give the guy a break, he screwed up & owned up to it.

My 2 cents

I just don't understand this way of thinking. So if he stole something from a restaurant. Give him a break. What if he stole from a store. Robbed a store at gun point. Beat up a female in a parking lot . Murdered someone. Why give anyone like that a break. I don't believe in second chances
Posted By: meP2too

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 04:10 AM

Blah Blah Blah
The only thing missing was your pro-staffer jersey.
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee

My 2 cents

I just don't understand this way of thinking. So if he stole something from a restaurant. Give him a break. What if he stole from a store. Robbed a store at gun point. Beat up a female in a parking lot . Murdered someone. Why give anyone like that a break. I don't believe in second chances

The man went to court, took his punishment. Reputation tarnished pretty bad. That had to have cost him a pile of $$$.
The guy paid his debt to society. Don't think I seen anything about him robbing or murdering anybody...
You don't believe in 2nd chances. (Opinions are like A-Holes, everybody has one & they all stink)
Posted By: dentonian

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 03:53 PM

I've been following him for a few years on YouTube. At first he presented himself as a moral, sober Christian family man who genuinely wanted to help other fisherman succeed. It seems like his popularity has gone to his head and resulted in him making bad choices in the last year or so. His personal life is in a down spiral and I hope and pray that he turns back to God and gets his life back on track again.
Posted By: OkAce

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 04:59 PM

My 2 cents

What's it like being perfect?
Posted By: Jons3825

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 05:09 PM

My 2 cents

The man went to court, took his punishment. Reputation tarnished pretty bad. That had to have cost him a pile of $$$.
The guy paid his debt to society. Don't think I seen anything about him robbing or murdering anybody...
You don't believe in 2nd chances. (Opinions are like A-Holes, everybody has one & they all stink)

IF..... it was this one thing, perhaps. However when there is a long laundry list of things, not so much.
Posted By: Tin Star Cajun

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 05:24 PM

People don’t realize all the consequences of their actions. Alcohol and anger isn’t a good mix. He’s owning up to what he did and will pay the price but seems amazed that some don’t like or respect what he did. That day he was (probably) a drunk and a thief. Most people don’t like either.
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 05:53 PM

I don't know the guy, never met the guy. But seems to be about par, from what I've heard (rumors), with quite a few of the other guides on the lake. People make very poor decisions every day. People make mistakes and this dudes just got blown up because of social media instead of traveling by word of mouth like it use to.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
#DB

#anytuber
Posted By: rh47

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide
what an jerk, someplace refuses to serve you, you simply leave and find another restaurant.

right there is the damn truth

thumb
Posted By: Ricktofish

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 08:27 PM

Sorry I've been away. So I read above that he went to court and took his punishment. What was the punishment? Sorry again for the late arrival.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ricktofish
Sorry I've been away. So I read above that he went to court and took his punishment. What was the punishment? Sorry again for the late arrival.

He said it was a theft charge in the video. Didnt get into details on the value, and the fact that it was returned may be a mitigating factor. However a quick web search shows the following. You also have court and attorney fees. Any legal bills rake up fast!!!

Theft in Texas can either be a misdemeanor or felony depending on the value of the stolen property. Misdemeanor theft penalties range in fines from $500 to $4,000 and up to 1 year in jail. Felony theft occurs when a property is valued above $2,000 and is punishable by up to 99 years in jail and up to $100,000 in fines.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by OkAce

My 2 cents

If you're asking me. I have no idea what it's like being perfect. Never said I was.
Posted By: Mac Town Fuzz

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/15/22 11:12 PM

Everyone makes mistakes, it’s how we deal with them afterwards that separates us. I watched the video and felt like he spend the entire time minimizing what occurred and deflecting his actions. He has a platform and could have sincerely apologized and taken responsibility for his actions, I don’t feel like that’s what occurred.

Google says he pled guilty to misdemeanor A theft.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by OkAce

My 2 cents

If you're asking me. I have no idea what it's like being perfect. Never said I was.

So you don't believe in second chances?? I bet you have been given a second chance on something you did in the past, if you haven't, then you are a perfect person.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 01:05 AM

Just because they don't post it doesn't mean they don't have issues they don't tell you about. No one is perfect. Well Dubee might be perfect because he thinks that "no one" deserves a second chance.
Posted By: Hulapoppin

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 01:32 AM

Never heard of him but what he did is possibly the worst thing I’ve ever heard of. He should be tarred and feathered and run out of town. Maybe hanged by the neck until dead! But really who gives a damn, he got drunk and did something stupid.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin

Just because they don't post it doesn't mean they don't have issues they don't tell you about. No one is perfect. Well Dubee might be perfect because he thinks that "no one" deserves a second chance.

Like I said. I never claimed to be perfect.
Posted By: otay michael

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 02:21 AM

Mr LakeForkGuide, thank you for your service!
cheers
Posted By: FXfromTx

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 06:20 AM

I honestly don’t get it… we have a very popular guide on fork with multiple felonies. There are multiple popular guides with at least one felony. All guilty of something WAY worse than stealing a framed quilt and returning it within 2 days. Nobody bats an eye at those guys and their convictions. But we rake this guy over the coals because he acted a fool when he was refused service?

Shame on Billy for getting out of hand and taking their property. But if land’s end really said they just wanted the framed quilt back and they wouldn’t press charges and then ended up pressing charges after it was back on their wall anyway, as it seems Billy is saying, shame on them. Shame on the police who according to one lake fork guide communicated with other guides what was going down and when so they could be there to film it and blast it on the internet and belittle him for “being a criminal” as if they didn’t have felony convictions of their own. Shame on the guy who was in Billy’s face saying “I’m going to whoop your expletive when you get out boy” while he was being arrested. Shame on anybody who isn’t perfect and says Billy or any of the other people mentioned don’t deserve to move past this and live the most normal life they can. They all acted like idiots. But they’re humans. We often do act like idiots.
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 06:57 AM

what a jerk, someplace refuses to serve you, you simply leave and find another restaurant.

HECK !!!! I have been thrown into better places than that.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 01:48 PM

So according to you,,,You don't deserve a second chance at anything you do wrong either, so no breaking the law (of any kind) no speeding and can't ever tell a lie.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 02:11 PM

So according to you,,,You don't deserve a second chance at anything you do wrong either, so no breaking the law (of any kind) no speeding and can't ever tell a lie.

2nd chance from who. If I get a ticket for doing 5 mph over the limit. Who does that hurt? So who needs to give me a second chance? He was drunk acting like a d*ck and stole something. I say f him. If I did something stupid that affected other people negatively. I wouldn't expect them to give me a second chance
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 02:24 PM

2nd chance from who. If I get a ticket for doing 5 mph over the limit. Who does that hurt? So who needs to give me a second chance? He was drunk acting like a d*ck and stole something. I say f him. If I did something stupid that affected other people negatively. I wouldn't expect them to give me a second chance

I agree with Dubee, drunk and stupid is inexcusable. Although I don’t quite understand the second chance thing either, second chance at what? What are you giving him a second chance on exactly?

This is the same guy that threw Livesay’s spot out in the open and bashed his family, right?
Posted By: OkAce

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

I agree with Dubee, drunk and stupid is inexcusable. Although I don’t quite understand the second chance thing either, second chance at what? What are you giving him a second chance on exactly?

This is the same guy that threw Livesay’s spot out in the open and bashed his family, right?

How can you blame him for throwing Livesay’s spot out in the open? It was on bassmaster live for the whole world to see.
Posted By: prosise

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 02:58 PM

I did allot of shenanigans when I was younger, except I never got caught.. Boredom creates mischief.. Everyone has done it, and I mean everyone at one time or another during their life has done it. yep it sucks, but there are degrees of guilty. If you did something to hurt a child, elder, or the like that's on a whole different level. For what I see, just a spurt of the moment thing that happened. Being man enough to say I screwed up, is a whole lot more of a character trait that I see. Standing up for something is tough to do, and sometimes requires consequences. I see a whole lot of negativity in this whole thread of Monday morning coaching. Live and learn, and Thank the Good Lord for what you have.. I have said it many times, I think allot of people need to get out and wet a line and unwind from their negative thinking. It's toxic, and will end up killing you.. If I knew him, I would have said "what the heck did you do that for? Lets go fishing and chew the fat over it.".. Known allot of good friends that made some bad decisions, probably not going to stop either. Life is too short, and I mean way too short..
Posted By: Chris B

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 03:05 PM

Well hopefully that two years probation will include no drinking and drugs. That will help him get his life back on track.
Posted By: TxFisherman03

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by FXfromTx
I honestly don’t get it… we have a very popular guide on fork with multiple felonies. There are multiple popular guides with at least one felony. All guilty of something WAY worse than stealing a framed quilt and returning it within 2 days. Nobody bats an eye at those guys and their convictions. But we rake this guy over the coals because he acted a fool when he was refused service?

Shame on Billy for getting out of hand and taking their property. But if land’s end really said they just wanted the framed quilt back and they wouldn’t press charges and then ended up pressing charges after it was back on their wall anyway, as it seems Billy is saying, shame on them. Shame on the police who according to one lake fork guide communicated with other guides what was going down and when so they could be there to film it and blast it on the internet and belittle him for “being a criminal” as if they didn’t have felony convictions of their own. Shame on the guy who was in Billy’s face saying “I’m going to whoop your expletive when you get out boy” while he was being arrested. Shame on anybody who isn’t perfect and says Billy or any of the other people mentioned don’t deserve to move past this and live the most normal life they can. They all acted like idiots. But they’re humans. We often do act like idiots.

Thats basically what I was getting at as well.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by prosise
I did allot of shenanigans when I was younger, except I never got caught.. Boredom creates mischief.. Everyone has done it, and I mean everyone at one time or another during their life has done it. yep it sucks, but there are degrees of guilty. If you did something to hurt a child, elder, or the like that's on a whole different level. For what I see, just a spurt of the moment thing that happened. Being man enough to say I screwed up, is a whole lot more of a character trait that I see. Standing up for something is tough to do, and sometimes requires consequences. I see a whole lot of negativity in this whole thread of Monday morning coaching. Live and learn, and Thank the Good Lord for what you have.. I have said it many times, I think allot of people need to get out and wet a line and unwind from their negative thinking. It's toxic, and will end up killing you.. If I knew him, I would have said "what the heck did you do that for? Lets go fishing and chew the fat over it.".. Known allot of good friends that made some bad decisions, probably not going to stop either. Life is too short, and I mean way too short..

Completely different when its a friend or acquaintance. This guy put himself out there for every to see, now anyone he meets going forward has a glimpse of who he really is. They say first impressions are important. I don't care about this guy, but I would have to think his ability to rake in cash through youtube has been decreased. I have him listed under "another high moral hypocrite who tells me how good they are, while showing me something else."
Posted By: DNewt

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by TxFisherman03
Originally Posted by FXfromTx

Thats basically what I was getting at as well.

Seems to me he's getting punished by law and it's cost him in many other ways as well, what else do people want? And to accuse of being an alcoholic or on drugs seems pretty aggressive as I doubt any of you hang out on a day to day basis. I don't get wishing harm on someone that odds are you don't know well at all. I'm not defending what he did at all but sheesh, I hope I don't ever do anything wrong y'all catch wind of cause y'all ruthless.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 04:57 PM

Still not sure exactly what the guy did, but damn guys....for all the Christian talk on this page at times, we aren't showing much Grace?

I mean he didn't rob, rape, murder or vote for Potato Head, so let's give the guy a break.
He has to feel really stupid for making that choice in that spot and sounds like he has learned from it.
Posted By: Jaredk

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 08:55 PM

The “veteran” card is so overplayed. It’s usually used by turds who couldn’t hack it, hated being in, and got booted
Posted By: C.Seymour

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 09:09 PM

I don't believe in second chances

What a truly sorry way to look at life.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by C.Seymour

Just because it's different than yours doesn't mean it's sorry.
Posted By: Grasshopperglock

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 09:45 PM

I'd give my ex wife a second chance like swallowing a knife.

Forgiveness doesn't mean you have to forget it. Life no worky that way.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 09:50 PM

I guess we know who the drunks are on the forum.
Posted By: DNewt

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 10:07 PM

I guess we know who the drunks are on the forum.

You like to name anyone out of curiosity?
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by E8C-ENG
The “veteran” card is so overplayed. It’s usually used by turds who couldn’t hack it, hated being in, and got booted

This comment is off limits to those of us that didn't serve but I am glad you said it.
Posted By: Grasshopperglock

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 10:14 PM

No it not. Speak what you want of the Union army.

Free Speech you're paying for. Let loose.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/16/22 10:19 PM

This is old news. Why does he need to do 2 videos about it?
Posted By: White Oak Skeeter

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 01:13 AM

Let's see, threw a moped off a roof, shot a bowling ball through the side of a house like a sligshot, threw a 4X4 through a massage parlor window. All that was last saturday night. He got drunk, took a banner. He didn't kidnap and kill the Lindberg baby. Thank you Billy for your service and maybe say no to that last shot. I sure as heck ain't perfect. Glad some here aren't part of my jury. We all have our issues. I've made several mistakes, like my first wife. We all should be allowed our occasional stupidity. NO second chances, dang!!

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by McLovin’
Still not sure exactly what the guy did, but damn guys....for all the Christian talk on this page at times, we aren't showing much Grace?

I mean he didn't rob, rape, murder or vote for Potato Head, so let's give the guy a break.
He has to feel really stupid for making that choice in that spot and sounds like he has learned from it.

+1

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 02:37 PM

Good thing God doesn't agree with your view point on people deserving a second chance. If He did everyone would be headed to hell, so I have to agree it truly is a sorry way to look at life.

If you have ever driven over the speed limit and you are still driving you have given yourself a second chance but you don't think anyone else deserves a second chance??? Again,,,what a sorry way to look at life.

I am truly thankful that we have never met.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 04:06 PM

[
Good thing God doesn't agree with your view point on people deserving a second chance. If He did everyone would be headed to hell, so I have to agree it truly is a sorry way to look at life.

If you have ever driven over the speed limit and you are still driving you have given yourself a second chance but you don't think anyone else deserves a second chance??? Again,,,what a sorry way to look at life.

If you invite someone into your house and they steal from you, do you give them a second chance? If you take someone fishing and they knowingly take 3 or 4 of your rods when they leave and only bring them back after you call them on it, do they get a second chance at fishing with you? Should murderers get a pass on the first one?

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 04:30 PM

I’m still waiting to hear what your “second chance” is? You going to let him guide you, make out with you, what is the second chance for?

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 05:25 PM

[/quote]

I’m still waiting to hear what your “second chance” is? You going to let him guide you, make out with you, what is the second chance for?[/quote]

My original comment was in response to someone saying he made a mistake and owned up to so we should give him a break. In others everyone should just forget what he did and never bring it up. I don't agree with that. That's what I meant by second chance.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 05:31 PM

I don't know if dementia or you just have a problem with reading comprehension. If I speed by a couple miles an hour. How does that negatively affect anyone else. And who would need to give me a second chance. He stole. That negatively affects someone else. Since you didn't understand the first time. I doubt you will understand this time.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bryanmc57
[

If you invite someone into your house and they steal from you, do you give them a second chance? If you take someone fishing and they knowingly take 3 or 4 of your rods when they leave and only bring them back after you call them on it, do they get a second chance at fishing with you? Should murderers get a pass on the first one?

Exactly

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 06:50 PM

[

Are you and Dubee going to ask God to forgive you for anything you have done wrong.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 06:52 PM

[

Are you and Dubee going to ask God to forgive you for anything you have done wrong?

Nope

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/17/22 09:58 PM

Are you and Dubee going to ask God to forgive you for anything you have done wrong.

God knows that everything I have done was because I believed it was right. He will make up his mind on me and I seriously doubt he will ask you for your opinion. Stealing breaks two sets of laws, man's law and God's (pretty sure it's one of those pesky commandments).
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/18/22 02:30 AM

Gout scout, so he blasted out Livesay's spot? Seriously? So the Basstmaster coverage that shows the lake map and the spots where the fisherman are isn't "blasting" out their spots? Or the live coverage of him actually fishing that spot is not "blasting" out his spot? This is ridiculous, you sound like a whiny little girl.

Dubee, hope you don't get altitude sickness up there on your high horse. You sound like a real gem too.

So the guy got drunk and acted stupid. Who hasn't done that? Taking something off the wall of the establishment you are at is not in the same category as some of the things that were listed like murder. Let's get real, what he did was wrong and he is paying the price. You don't like him, then fine, but to piss on him while he is down, that is just showing how petty each of you are. I don't know him, haven't fished with him, and certainly don't condone anything he did, but I wish him the best and hope he gets his life going in the right direction as a result of this incident. We all make mistakes, in this day and age everyone is there to record it so it gets magnified, but in reality we have all been there to a certain degree.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/18/22 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by redskeet100

Gout scout, so he blasted out Livesay's spot? Seriously? So the Basstmaster coverage that shows the lake map and the spots where the fisherman are isn't "blasting" out their spots? Or the live coverage of him actually fishing that spot is not "blasting" out his spot? This is ridiculous, you sound like a whiny little girl.

Dubee, hope you don't get altitude sickness up there on your high horse. You sound like a real gem too.

So the guy got drunk and acted stupid. Who hasn't done that? Taking something off the wall of the establishment you are at is not in the same category as some of the things that were listed like murder. Let's get real, what he did was wrong and he is paying the price. You don't like him, then fine, but to piss on him while he is down, that is just showing how petty each of you are. I don't know him, haven't fished with him, and certainly don't condone anything he did, but I wish him the best and hope he gets his life going in the right direction as a result of this incident. We all make mistakes, in this day and age everyone is there to record it so it gets magnified, but in reality we have all been there to a certain degree.

Here we go…. popcorn2

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/18/22 02:46 AM

No high horse here. And I never said he did anything like commit murder. I asked where some people draw the line on forget and forgive. I personally don't like scumbags who steal. Or commit any crime that affects other people negatively. Getting drunk and being a idiot is way different than getting drunk and commiting theft.

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/18/22 03:29 AM

One shows the general area and the moron showed the gps coords. One called Livesays family a bunch of inbred hillbillies, one didn’t. You sound like you want to give ol drunk boy a reach around hand job.

And yeah, I don’t like scumbags that steal or get drunk and act like morons. It’s not that clowns first time either. Still waiting to hear what he needs “another chance at”. The drunk is a fishing guide, not like he is something special to the world. From what I read, he’s the most hated guide at Fork. Didn’t he basically copy someone else’s maps and then copy them to make his own…
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: YourLakeForkGuide's Justification Video - 12/18/22 04:30 PM

One shows the general area and the moron showed the gps coords. One called Livesays family a bunch of inbred hillbillies, one didn’t. You sound like you want to give ol drunk boy a reach around hand job.

And yeah, I don’t like scumbags that steal or get drunk and act like morons. It’s not that clowns first time either. Still waiting to hear what he needs “another chance at”. The drunk is a fishing guide, not like he is something special to the world. From what I read, he’s the most hated guide at Fork. Didn’t he basically copy someone else’s maps and then copy them to make his own…

Sorry, the stream shows the location multiple times thru out the day, and then show him live fishing it for most of the day. Anybody with half boating skills could find the spot without the gps coordinates, or could pause the stream with the map showing and go search google earth and find the spot and gps coordinates for themselves. None of the other Pros would go there and beat him to the spot, they have their code and 99% of the time they follow it. I did not hear or read anything about calling his family hillbillies, so if he did that I would call it a d#$k move. Won't ever condone talking about a persons family. Like I said, don't know the guy at all, just baffles me to read comments with the outrage about him posting coordinates when the spot was revealed already by Bassmaster thru out the day.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum