Texas Fishing Forum

Ranger Seat Issue

Posted By: sparkyorc

Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 06:39 PM

Does anyone have a suggestion to remove water spots on the seats of my 2018 520C ? Tried vinegar and water with no results. Usually seats dry and are fine - and its rain water that got the seats wet.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 06:48 PM

[Try adding baking soda to your vinegar solution. Or get one of the vinyl cleaners that address mold and mildew stains. Get it quick, they can set in pretty bad!
Posted By: Grasshopperglock

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 06:56 PM

Bottles of cleaner that have the word, 'Boat' on the label are automatically more expensive.

Check out the automotive cleaner section at the parts store. A decent brand is, "Chemical Guys". I've used it personally on car seats that are a mix of leather and vinyl.

There's probably at least 5-6 brands of vinyl cleaners and conditioners on the shelf.

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 07:13 PM

Thanks

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 07:13 PM

Thanks
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 07:16 PM

We use wax and grease remover here at our work on new seats all the time. We get glue, grease, markers, all kinds of [censored] on new seats. The wax and grease remover makes them like new again.

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 07:47 PM

Thanks
Posted By: prosise

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 09:44 PM

Those are good luck spots. It's not a wedding dress, it's a tool. I'm superstitions so I leave things as they are. If you clean those spots, you might have bad luck..

wink
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Ranger Seat Issue - 11/22/22 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by prosise
Those are good luck spots. It's not a wedding dress, it's a tool. I'm superstitions so I leave things as they are. If you clean those spots, you might have bad luck..

wink

Or they could be causing bad luck. Lol.

If I see an acorn in my boat…I have to remove it immediately. Mid cast even. It’s gotta go faster than a banana.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum