Texas Fishing Forum

Map Study

Posted By: RPD

Map Study - 11/18/22 03:01 PM

[Linked Image]

I've attached a section of a lake. I've highlighted in red the areas I would concentrate on the most. Any thoughts on how you guys would approach these areas?
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Map Study - 11/18/22 03:46 PM

I would start at the back of the smaller picker and work towards the pond area...see if you can locate the levy and it that as well.
Posted By: prosise

Re: Map Study - 11/18/22 05:26 PM

I would start at the purple stars myself, and after I checked them out would adjust. And I would fish fast, crankbait/spinnerbait/jig until I caught something... Then adj to the info you get into the brain.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Map Study - 11/18/22 06:28 PM

I would go to the back of the cove and beat up one of them north banks. Shallow is always better.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Map Study - 11/18/22 06:29 PM

lol.. I know that spot and have fished it! The only place I have caught any fish is of of that funky point in the middle in about 15' of water on a CRig. I've fished every spot you have in red there with Crig, drop shot and deep and shallow cranks. The one fish I caught was about a month ago. There is a lot of chunk rock on that middle point. When the wind allows I will fish that spot for sure, it looks really fishy.
Posted By: wabash2015

Re: Map Study - 11/18/22 06:57 PM

Yellow Circle - Carolina Rig
Green Triangle - Shakey Head[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum